Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 387

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Gaudior too bad when c-west opened we were about to go there. but somehow the Hungarian IP ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    too bad when c-west opened we were about to go there. but somehow the Hungarian IP is blocked. C-west lost like 50 ppl with that.(Sogronita from Ares,Sarkanyhadurak from Dies, Rearguard from Olympia, OldBoys from Akara and many other guys who were on different servers and English clans) it still hurts me a bit. seems like we're the only European country which is blocked. lol we're not even near to Turkey. 1000s of kilometers.
    Yup, we were about to go there, but had to realize hungarian IP is blocked...

  2. #17
    John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Thessaloniki,Greece
    Posts
    419

    Default

    wow, when you read this topic you really believe that carnac-west could be the best server of this game, but in my opinion (like i said you in msn) you are dreaming.

    First of all about Felankor and Isiloon, who got pwned on every server by koxpers. You say that you could kill it with 3 clans and the koxpers wouldnt have time to lure it behind the walls. On carnac west the people doesnt have the dicipline, to come to all csws or to come to isis for 10 mins. Great lets say you do it once after 9 hours you do it again, but after 9 hours again you still will have enough people for Isiloon who can kill it so fast that koxper cant lure it away? I dont think so. You are not fighting against lil kids at isi floor you are fighting against people who are earning their money with it and they will know everytime the respawn time and when they get isi once, you cant see it till restart.

    Also an important point is, that i never seen people without any respect to other people. People are flaming on you and calling you babashopper when they are dieing in vs or when your party is killing them in cz, 30 year old clan leaders are acting like little kids (im not saying names everybody knows who it is) and disrespecting other people on hardest (for example disrespecting their family and religion). And those clans mean that they are the best. Some people are extremly addicted and can't control their self on this server.

    To all people who want to start at carnac-west:
    You can find really nice friends here. But you will loose most people because they are greedy, arent loyal and they give a f*ck for friendship.
    I know people will flame now but i never saw stuff like that in cypher.
    A clan always started with the same people and continued with them, but you cant find it on that server, people are leaving you for the funniest reasons and lieing you to make a great deal and leaving your clan after that. (no names)

    sry danny dont take it personal but i think you are dreaming with isi and felankor, but i wish you and the people who wanna join good luck.

    thanks in advance for flame/ban and sex for sure =)

  3. #18
    Senior Member ChaosFactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    332

    Default

    people do want a private server in order to be "cheat controlled"

    - CW will be a great community but hacks won't never stop (as we have seen all those years)

    OR im damn wrong with what i am saying about "dealing with cheaters in CW"

  4. #19
    larsen
    Guest

    Default

    Ya, as someone already mentioned Cwest, is not hack free. But compared to other servers, its almost clean. and one of the things that i like the most, is the items on Cwest arent realy that great, which means u dont have to have +9/+3 to do something. Atm im running around with +0s and shell 8 and im doing very good.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    I agree it would work, I have no intention of moving simply because I can't be arsed on moving to another server and starting from scratch again

    Plus I'm the laziest xper ever, and I never play KO anymore to care enough anyway I always play eve online now

    Good luck on the quest :P

  6. #21
    TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    237

    Default

    well, u r totaly right with it Danny, i agree that K2 not even know how much potential in Knight Online is, and that it could be a really gg game. But the biggest problem i have currently to move to C west is all this new items and armors and dunno how spacy k2 will go in the furture... As i did start at logos, i lvled as hell, did farm items over n over again... reached alot, but guess, its worth nothing in the furute, cuz there comes a FF expansion and hurra, again! Made lvl 80 just with gold prem and no juraid event, was a shitload of work. And how K2 did appericate it? with platin prem and exp events... >.< which were useless and totaly unfair to me. I had to work so hard for it, and they get it with 100% exp boost? >.<... But i agree u, if alot of ppl would move to c-west that u can run exp partys and farm together, then i would come back aswell. Cuz i miss the old times.

    So if there will be a new clan, just tell me when and i'm there!

  7. #22
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    wow, when you read this topic you really believe that carnac-west could be the best server of this game, but in my opinion (like i said you in msn) you are dreaming.

    First of all about Felankor and Isiloon, who got pwned on every server by koxpers. You say that you could kill it with 3 clans and the koxpers wouldnt have time to lure it behind the walls. On carnac west the people doesnt have the dicipline, to come to all csws or to come to isis for 10 mins. Great lets say you do it once after 9 hours you do it again, but after 9 hours again you still will have enough people for Isiloon who can kill it so fast that koxper cant lure it away? I dont think so. You are not fighting against lil kids at isi floor you are fighting against people who are earning their money with it and they will know everytime the respawn time and when they get isi once, you cant see it till restart.

    Also an important point is, that i never seen people without any respect to other people. People are flaming on you and calling you babashopper when they are dieing in vs or when your party is killing them in cz, 30 year old clan leaders are acting like little kids (im not saying names everybody knows who it is) and disrespecting other people on hardest (for example disrespecting their family and religion). And those clans mean that they are the best. Some people are extremly addicted and can't control their self on this server.

    To all people who want to start at carnac-west:
    You can find really nice friends here. But you will loose most people because they are greedy, arent loyal and they give a f*ck for friendship.
    I know people will flame now but i never saw stuff like that in cypher.
    A clan always started with the same people and continued with them, but you cant find it on that server, people are leaving you for the funniest reasons and lieing you to make a great deal and leaving your clan after that. (no names)

    sry danny dont take it personal but i think you are dreaming with isi and felankor, but i wish you and the people who wanna join good luck.

    thanks in advance for flame/ban and sex for sure =)
    I'm not considering this a flame at all, it's just your opinion and you don't necessarily need to post angrily, your just letting out what you think about all this and I respect that. First of all, the only thing you've mentioned is loyalty and having to kill Isi/Fela. The issue with loyalty is obviously something that's happened to you, personally. Just because it has affected you personally, doesn't mean it would happen to everybody else. Every clan has it's issues, doesn't matter how great all of you can participate throughout the game together. "A clan always started with the same people and continued with them, but you cant find it on that server, people are leaving you for the funniest reasons and lieing you to make a great deal and leaving your clan after that. (no names)". Just so you know, Killing has played with me on Ares since Ready2Die (before VR). So technically, your right, he is loyal and if he chooses to, he doesn't necessarily have to be in your clan, cause he's still with me. Therefore, just because one person has left the clan, doesn't mean everybody else has to get upset about it, it's his choice, not yours and not mine.

    About the Isiloon & Felankor rant, no offense, but apparently you haven't killed Isiloon when there's a bunch of people competing for it, especially when k0xpers are trying to lure it through the walls. Even if both Orcs & Humans are trying to kill it, if they were smart (which us English speaking players being together, can be), they would keep Isiloon in the lava, with every warrior using blooding, every mage not moving and using dot's, etc -- and trust me, that Isiloon has no where to go, other than die to the people trying to get it's loot. As for Felankor, I can understand that would make more sense since it could be lured to the top of that mountain by k0xpers and makes it nearly impossible to kill. But have you taken into consideration about my entire point of this topic? Unity. English speaking people can all play one server, as well as all complain about the same issues. If a bunch of clans are going to aim for bosses like that, and k0xpers keep always getting in the way by cheating and ksing it from us, then who says we can't all do something about it and get ONE GM to be active again? Wouldn't it actually be worth it to K2 if they saw one server that's actually active and people care about? Hell yeah they would. Money is money, and I know the excuse I'm going to get -- "K2 doesn't give a fuck", it's extremely true and we all know it, but again -- It's CWest, not Ares, not Xig, not Diez, not anything that has a population that K2 can ignore and continuously obtain money from carelessly. It's hard to explain, but you should understand.

    edit: Just so you know, having fun in KO doesn't necessarily mean you need to be the best out of everybody or have the greatest clan. Isn't it true that if it weren't for your friends, you wouldn't be playing KO? By that I mean ALL of your friends, not "hey, my best friend left so I'm leaving too, so that I could form a train behind me and get everyone in my clan to quit too.." I don't care if I had to play Ares today again, even on a level 1, where SO MANY PEOPLE have +10's -- I don't care, I would be there cause I have the ventrilo active with all of my friends playing there, let me get owned all I want. So what am I doing with this topic? I'm combining THAT + putting it into the greatest potential server on the list, which would be CWest. So rather than posting things that only "goal-minded people" would say, say things that actually have to do with the topic and realize that this game IS worth playing if you have what you want again, which is unity... or your friends to have fun with.
    Last edited by Danny; 04-26-2010 at 01:13 PM.

  8. #23
    Naismith
    Guest

    Default

    A nice idea. ButI would consider returning to KO, only if it had a different host. Returning to that wonderful business, with their unsurpassed customer support , already makes my stomach churn. I think I will stay where I am now, a private server.

  9. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where Do You Live
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Good job danny woooooooot
    bump and come c-west where skillz beat babas!

  10. #25
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    577

    Default

    If ko dies C-west will die anyway ^^ The last few weeks gm's are not even logging the game i guess the fun is over !

  11. #26
    Joab Senior Member Yoav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Your post is focused mainly on pking, but what about everything else?
    The problem is that the retards at K2 & MGAME just fuck up the game. They are completely ignorant about the game and the players' needs and they totally suck at running the game and fixing bugs - your login problems, for instance, along with disabled trading, bugged quests/features, cheaters(!), legit people who get banned, shitty "customer support", corrupt gms (or db hackers, whatever they are) and so much more that I just can't bother to mention... Just go to the official forums and look for explanations of GMs regarding the problems in KO - they keep repeating the same old shitty answer over and over: "It's not our fault, it's MGAMEs fault. They are the developers and we are just the publishers so we can't do shit".

    P.S. Is ED working properly now or do mobs still disappear & people randomly win and lose?

  12. #27
    Senior Member spart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium, ghent
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Best thing in C West is: everyone knows everyone, tho that can be looked at 2 ways.
    It would be awesome to see Clans grow, share more allies, full parties in CSW, CZ and so on. To get an exp party whenever you want, to actually see the top 30 clans being active almost everywhere. For clans who did not have the chance to grow because of only the top 5 clans are considered good. With more ppl more clans will grow. I'd suggest, just like Danny did, bring all your old friends from older servers let them know there is a English speaking server only !

  13. #28
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    Your post is focused mainly on pking, but what about everything else?
    The problem is that the retards at K2 & MGAME just fuck up the game. They are completely ignorant about the game and the players' needs and they totally suck at running the game and fixing bugs - your login problems, for instance, along with disabled trading, bugged quests/features, cheaters(!), legit people who get banned, shitty "customer support", corrupt gms (or db hackers, whatever they are) and so much more that I just can't bother to mention... Just go to the official forums and look for explanations of GMs regarding the problems in KO - they keep repeating the same old shitty answer over and over: "It's not our fault, it's MGAMEs fault. They are the developers and we are just the publishers so we can't do shit".

    P.S. Is ED working properly now or do mobs still disappear & people randomly win and lose?
    Your 100% right, but your missing the point too. Understand your truth entirely and meanwhile, people are still paying for Platinum premium in OTHER SERVERS. So why wouldn't they want to boost their gaming experience to the maximum on their own (forget K2's/MGame's contribution to their game) and do the same in CWest? It's well worth it, and I wouldn't make a topic like this if I didn't mean to say it truthfully.

    edit: Rarely do I ever see ED getting bugged, I've played for nearly 2 weeks now, I've gotten one Deva Bird box bugged and I haven't seen a mob disappear. The only thing I have to complain about CWest is it's dying inactivity, which is also happening everywhere else. Obviously including k0xpers, but again, CWest has the least of them.
    Last edited by Danny; 04-26-2010 at 01:32 PM.

  14. #29
    AP0N
    Guest

    Default

    gl to u guys on this

    u shouldn't have left ares

    joke :P

  15. #30
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spart View Post
    Best thing in C West is: everyone knows everyone, tho that can be looked at 2 ways.
    It would be awesome to see Clans grow, share more allies, full parties in CSW, CZ and so on. To get an exp party whenever you want, to actually see the top 30 clans being active almost everywhere. For clans who did not have the chance to grow because of only the top 5 clans are considered good. With more ppl more clans will grow. I'd suggest, just like Danny did, bring all your old friends from older servers let them know there is a English speaking server only !
    Something I haven't mentioned also, if a bunch of people join CWest at the same time, we could make this "like a movement" in the game. One example may be, stop donating NP's to your clan, cause in the end, we all know people want to end up selling their characters to make money on them... Don't you guys remember the good old days where people could actually see who's the true top clans due to total NP's IN clan, not donated. Idiots buy characters nowadays just to donate the NP's and keep the character inactive (sounds familiar, eh?), meanwhile it has nothing to do with dominating the server cause smarter clans out there are actually being active in vent, don't care about long capes nor do they care about donations. I'll gladly mention one clan -- Vicarious, doing an AMAZING job on CWest and they've only recently came back. They're only going to get better too, especially if more people come to the server. I also have my own new clan now that I've made just 2 or 3 days ago, and I'll gladly add anyone who wants to start fresh, as long as they participate -- be in vent, be active, know how to pk without being selfish by going solo all the time, be friendly, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by AP0N View Post
    gl to u guys on this

    u shouldn't have left ares

    joke :P
    Yeah, well you should go tell that ONE hacker that he shouldn't have ruined that server for us by hacking members one by one. Also, you guys should of been smarter than that and left Ares back then to come CWest, if that happened, CWest would be absolutely amazing, every, single, day. Honestly, even now -- it's still not too late to start fresh. Especially if you come with numbers, not alone. In fact, you shouldn't come to CWest if you plan on coming alone, bring your friends, join a clan, get yourself involved or even make your OWN clan. What could go wrong? What are you obtaining from Ares now? NOTHING. Any server behind CWest is pretty much raped already.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:03 PM
  7. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 01:15 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    04-27-2010, 12:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •