Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The difficulty is to sell your stuff in the older servers to get back some of the money you put ...
Page: 21

The difficulty is to sell your stuff in the older servers to get back some of the money you put in that game then you can move on. And Danny is it true that ardream worth more then going cz ?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Nah, CZ is becoming legendary on CWest atm. Ardreamers need to step up their game and accept a better challenge, CZ is where it's at right now my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheMan View Post
    Yo!

Danny (Moderator, not symballically calling me own name :P) tell me, in your opinion. The half-year since you created this post, has it been in vain? Or has it actually worked?

I've been contemplating a KO reload for a long time as in honesty, WoW sucks. It's just not KO PvP. On the plus side, Blizzard are a damn sight better than K2... I'm rambling. But my question is there
    Well, this is what I think changed ever since the birth of this thread; back then, hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me. Lmfao, jk but seriously, there used to be amazing pk that was easier and addictive, therefore active. Then things started to die out, made this thread, and gradually till now, pk became super active once again, BUT, the overall general style of pk is much more organized and smarter as the amount of random players decreased and the amount of come back players, old friends and commute players who normally baba shop are the new fluctuation of players so it's a harder challenge, harder to make np's. Not to mention sin disabilities, practically no such thing as solo pking anymore cause everyones grown up to be a pro towner or smart teamwork pker, plus krowaz and cursed weapon/shields raping what we now call "pvp"... But overall, if you've got the right crew, the server will be a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Well, this is what I think changed ever since the birth of this thread; back then, hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me. Lmfao, jk but seriously, there used to be amazing pk that was easier and addictive, therefore active. Then things started to die out, made this thread, and gradually till now, pk became super active once again, BUT, the overall general style of pk is much more organized and smarter as the amount of random players decreased and the amount of come back players, old friends and commute players who normally baba shop are the new fluctuation of players so it's a harder challenge, harder to make np's. Not to mention sin disabilities, practically no such thing as solo pking anymore cause everyones grown up to be a pro towner or smart teamwork pker, plus krowaz and cursed weapon/shields raping what we now call "pvp"... But overall, if you've got the right crew, the server will be a blast.
    You said it all! C-west is really awesome if you role with the right crew. You wont stand a chance as a random unless u really made a name for urself and gets in the gg clan parties

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Knight Online its not the game used to be like before few years .
    Right now , to have fun on this game you need your friends , but exuctly i always believe u can make your friend on cwest without any problem , i came cwest alone without any friend from other server and i found that somtimes to play with new ppls its better and more fun .
    Anyway back to the topic , thats true .
    You must have your own crew to have some fun in cwest now days but your crew dosent have to be from your clan only since this server mostly speak english so you can orginze a good pk party when you mix some clans in the same party .
    And yes , its true that you cant make anymore Solo Pk , Mgame relase new patches since few years ago , Armors and Weapons changed a lot So now its or you go with a team to PVP or you go solo and try KS to a team exuclty .
    And by the way , far as i know k2 about to release a new Castle Sige War system thats sounds really nice but thats already off topic .
    Peace

Well...

I start with KO when Ares beggins and finished when olympia opened ;o). After that i have like 1 or 2 years pause and friends flame me to come back. My answer was never coz of turks o.O anyway i started on japanese KO. There were no k0xpers and nice activity on server. I played there with small community of english talking people and it was like you live in small village.... Everyone knows everyone on both sides. Japanese people were strict and they dont accept any foreigners. After when you show them you are good (not like player, but like person) then they accept you but like 60% of them. When you get pt on DS or anything what made you some exp up you had to stay there for all day or you wouldnt get in ;o) There were like 1 party on every sides ;o) when you finally get some prestige you were able to play with them. Then it was right fun. Server starts dieing so they unite 2 servers together, but it doesnt help anyway. I found there many friends, best service in KO what you cannot even imagin on USKO ;o), there were amazing items, but chinese start make problems so they decide to start banning foreigners. That was reason why i stop there and sold account and items and moved to USKO.

New server Ionia. Really cool i could start with everyone after one week i was totaly disapointed of turks and koxpers. Everyone flame you "you are noob" and sick words like that only coz you didnt koxp or buy baba items ;o). You have got pt only when you wear bow ;o))))) that was funny, but sad too ;o(

Anyway i gave trust into last chance and that was C-west. I didnt know absolutly anyone because old guys from ares already quit so i was really on start ;o) After week i found out as k0xpers community is there too and really a lot (but 1 000 000% less then Ionia) and server was super mega active for me (on jpko there was like 4-5 hours when ronak was absolutly empty also no exp parties sometimes one) so i was so happy with it. I also accept as USKO is one big bug o.O (on jpko there were no bugs and if there were some in 1-2 days fixed). Only thing what is sad is support area of USKO.... no words for that really ;o) but if you want play you have to accept it also (

All what i want to say is as i played jpko and when you find out there as you are just small shit on botton you had to start play like them to be one of at least person on jpko. When you get there some clan you were so happy and you had to be super loyal to stay there (not like here as most of people just jumping) so i also start from 0 and love cwest and that what you flaming here is really just small things. (try to play jpko you will see what is hard playing) So you have friends here already, you have geared characters and ko4 to help you sell it. (on jpko i had once chance to sell it and it was underprized but if you have to decide between sell it or just leave it you would take it too ;o)) In last days i didnt even see any k0xper ;o)) you can speak with anyone coz they understand you (except some peruvians ;o)) you have gold server between all silver ones just give chance to it and you will find out its good ;o)

Thats all what i want to say.... nice topic Danny ;o)

However you come or not wish you all good luck ;o) and dont forget its just game and you should have fun ;o)

PS: i heard from friends as slovakian ip is unblocked too finally ;o)
    Last edited by Nathasa; 10-11-2010 at 07:45 AM.

KalaBunga Senior Member

i dont feel prob wiht starting there or even lvling.

But just sutch a long way to cath up with the 83's and there items dont make me

i wanna talk about ardream. This zone will be just much better without so much babashopper... when in ardream log the babas, everyone else leave the zone, the dlw sucks atm, u cant leave the jail cuz everyone duff and attack u, so please if u wanna be baba go to play cz!

U know what we need to do?????????????? Everyone starts from scratch again

I know the feeling, once I hit prestiege 10 on Call of Duty all the girls wanted my number... ha! (More random non-sense but one of my RL friends actually dumped his serious, long time gf when MW2 came out... you know, so he wouldn't get distracted...).

Digression, digression... back to topic. I must admit it does sound tempting, it is almost something I've wanted to hear for a long time. But with so many revivals it no longer seems that puttin in real money is worth it. I'm skeptical yet optimisitc. The propect of the best PvP any RPG has to offer is always tempting but the leveling to 83 and the gathering of insane items is off-putting. However, I shall have a peak and see. Maybe I'll be pleasently surprised?

With all that unimportant speech concluded... does anyone remember DannyTheMan? (Occassionally known as WhenIWas14IGrewBoobs/S4/DannyTheInfectious/SexualFrustration and a million others that I've forgotten the names to).

Quote Originally Posted by UrGoneNow View Post
    U know what we need to do?????????????? Everyone starts from scratch again
    Yep, but we could keep dreaming :P

And yes, I remember you Danny, but just from Ares.

And yes, I remember you Danny, but just from Ares.
    I almost hesitated acting, I needed these years away from the internet to mature. I'd be surprised if I had any friends from when I played from I was 16, I was such a tosser back in my Ares days. Would be nice to make a KO return after 4 years away.

Doubt it'll be worth it, if I were you (after 4 years as you say), I wouldn't make the return but that's just me.

Doubt it'll be worth it, if I were you (after 4 years as you say), I wouldn't make the return but that's just me.
    4 years from Arez.*

I played some other poor servers then had a DCZ char for a while. The absense from KO itself has probably only been about 2 years.

But I heed the advice, this talk of new weapons and 'old uniques like ROCs' makes me think getting equipped will be a nightmare. We shall see, but I've taken this drastically off-topic so I'll shut up and let others ask their questions.

Rickk

How's this Private server thing going? I haven't checked back on it for a long time.
    I want Old ko back :<

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM