Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Dominatrix well,.. im come from dies,priest lvl 80,but dont play k.o. since 2009, come from the old ...
Page: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Dominatrix View Post
    well,.. im come from dies,priest lvl 80,but dont play k.o. since 2009, come from the old clan LastHope (Leader: Soultaker)

and I remembered coming here to see how this was and i got some willingness to come back

i think i will try c-west but i know it's hard to compete with babashopers or "bing monsters chars", but i think i will try and if i join in nice clan with nice friendship i think i have strenght to win

btw nice topic
    is this denis? if so how ya been i was only in hope clans for like 6 months, maybe ya remember me. Either way pm me in ingame on snipes, would be nice to catch up with some old hope clannies ^^

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

This topic is dead to me and I have decided it isn't even worth keeping pinned anymore due to what's ended up with CWest from then to now. Although the community size increased, the server itself just isn't worth starting in if you asked any regular player out there who's played long enough to not give a shit anymore... The fun's too limited these days anyway, not even interested in talking about it these days. Good luck in the server though (all you new players and upcoming), it was fun while it lasted but Diablo 3 and immortal games like CS:S is just too occupying anyway. kokżokabiii

idk about that danny this last week was probly the most fun ive ever had in cwest.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    This topic is dead to me and I have decided it isn't even worth keeping pinned anymore due to what's ended up with CWest from then to now. Although the community size increased, the server itself just isn't worth starting in if you asked any regular player out there who's played long enough to not give a shit anymore... The fun's too limited these days anyway, not even interested in talking about it these days. Good luck in the server though (all you new players and upcoming), it was fun while it lasted but Diablo 3 and immortal games like CS:S is just too occupying anyway. kokżokabiii
    +1 to this
    rift, tera, swtor,diablo 3, gw2
    all sick games coming out soon!

edit: BTW 1337 posts im leeet!

its boring that ko donte fix the loogin more ppl to cwest
    ore they even try to fix bugs? patch , patch more patch bute more and more bugs com up

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    its boring that ko donte fix the loogin more ppl to cwest
    ore they even try to fix bugs? patch , patch more patch bute more and more bugs com up
    you forgot to mention the lag too...
    but yerp, the game sucks now.

yee and ed what every the problem is the never fix it to bad its a god game to spend som time on

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Everyone is right to their own oppionion, I for one still find CW to be the best server to play on, IF you want to play with an english community and not need the sickest gear to make a different in any pk zone.

Evotel

ive come from playing a 80 warrior on dies to c west and ive got to admit im finding it alot better, for 1 i can understand what 90% of players are saying which is great, just forgot how annoying it is to start from scratch with no decent armours, my in game name on c west is Evotel orc side if anyone wants to exp sometime

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Just wanted to say CW is getting better and better even RLB s active now.

.. and still more ppl comming to cwest.

gammeth

I am new to ko and I must say that I have found c west to be a fun and welcoming place to play. I have been aware of ko for many years but was always put off by the rumors of corruption and game imbalance. It was largely this topic that convinced me to give c west a chance and I am glad that I did. For me it is a little frustrating to play a game where there is so little support and generally seems that little concern is given to player experience. However it is in my experience the best pvp buzz on the market, so what can I do.

Seems to me that I either don't play or take it for what it is cos seems like it will never change...

tna

c-west is rocking, this topic should stay pinned...

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tna View Post
    c-west is rocking, this topic should stay pinned...
    +1 for the pinning...

Count me in!!

I've been wanting to come back to Kol for years now and Danny idk you but you just convinced me to start playing again. I think i can speak for every English speaking Knight Online player out there when I say this, Let everyone who doesn't speak English or want to go back to the "Good ol' days" of Kol stay on the popular servers that we used to run and make our way to Cwest.

= ) Kinda nice to be able to come back and be a part of KO again after so many years! HOOAH!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM
  6. Hits: 1