Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me n a few boys just transfered outta c-west due to lack of pk/ too many cryin bitches Went cypher, ...
Page: 25

Me n a few boys just transfered outta c-west due to lack of pk/ too many cryin bitches

Went cypher, funnest pk ive had for a couple years. Dno what that says about C-west just thought id chuck in my 2 cents

For once i got enough time to do anything, all priv servers die/or are dying so i guess ill come here :>
    Im just scared, all the gear difference. Hope its not too huge :1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rexi View Post
    For once i got enough time to do anything, all priv servers die/or are dying so i guess ill come here :>
    Im just scared, all the gear difference. Hope its not too huge :1
    That's the problem and that's also why I say it isn't worth coming here anymore, therefore, staying unpinned. Bumping is unnecessary, unless you provide a valuable, new opinion to the community then feel free to do so. KO just isn't even a fraction of what it once was and the new generational players are too blind and arrogant to see that nor agree with that, so let 'em have their home and bark at each other until they learn their lesson the hard way.

Inactive Member

Carnac-West is now full of turks, spanish is the main language in the general chat/pk chat, etc. It is lame.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

CSW is the active event of every server, you simply cannot compare it to every other server, I'm sure even the quietest Turkish server is more active than CWest is, but that is exactly why this topic exists and it's not the point I'm trying to make now, if you read and understood my recent replies. It's the people and the influx of babashoppers becoming the absolute majority of the server, dragging it down to the position of being similar to a private server, that's kinda retarded, but again, my opinion is going to be flamed at by every person defending it blindly; which is why I'd rather not get involved... So again, enjoy your server while it lasts my old friends.

CW got shitty. When it first came out it was interesting, fun and actually enjoyable.... was amazing to play with other english-speakers and we could put up with the spanish thinking at least they're not turkish (no offense aga babas)

Although the more I play CW the more I miss the older servers. Yeah, older servers have unbelievable gear now (everything is +10 and +3) but at least you dont have to deal with stupid ass little kids on a daily basis. Oh wait, but it's FUNNY when a little turkish kid says shit like "y fack your dog oke?" because we can just laugh, but in CWest we actually understand what these kids are saying.

For instance, my signature. Click the image. I dont know very many actual adults who say such things in my experience, children refer to others as "kid" thinking they can play off as an adult. Lack of maturity seems to be the dominant issue in CW (not to mention BABA shoppers claiming they DONT babashop). It's not funny reading stupid PM's - I've come to the point in my KO life where I am officially ignoring EVERY PM sent to me if I do not know you. Some conversations start out with just a simple item I am selling, or buying, then ends up with the other trying to flex their e-muscles and shouting insults as if it's going to increase my offering price or decrease my selling price.

At least in older servers have a language barrier for you to enjoy the game. CWest is now full of preteens like "Skilla4Skilla" or w/e his name is in CW DCZ, his comments are regular blind insults, and no matter how many times he is reminded of how fucking retarded he seems, he actually believes he is worth a care. Yet he IS the new generation of KO. Disrespect and immaturity. Successful only in a game. I laugh at their future.

CWest is definately losing more people. I can probably claim 2% of the CW population based on the amount of characters I have created since it's launched.

KO has become an unbalanced reality. Everyone feels the end nearing, but we have no idea when.

Still fun to play with friends...but you do have a point about this server. This server is still the no skill server I left a year go. Not only that, but their logic is no greater than a 6 year old.

i.e. this archer beat me on my warrior, but I already told him I sold everything on my warrior to gear my sin so he told me to stop complaining cause I asked for rematches and have him not use safety. At the end of the vs we talk and I found out he has +2 and +1 LB, he also has a cursed weapon. The funny thing was he started complaining about my friend's gear, which I know my friend's rings aren't better than his rings...who's complaining about items now?

I'm not going to say the clan name, but their friken mage town instantly once he is debuff. Bath yelled at me why I didn't killed the mage she debuffed and I'm like...he disappear!!!(<-- Happen many times) Sometimes their rogues would disappear instantly too. Yet, they say they don't town and/or TP out.

The only fun left on this server is only if you're playing with your friends. If you're playing for PK, you'll be gangbang because if they can't beat you 8v4 then they'll make it 16v4 (happen to me once). If they can't beat you, then they will out baba'ed you. I don't mind ppl paying a little here and there to have fun with their friends, but if you baba like some of the ppl I've heard, they're stupid.

I rather take Bath to Hawaii which I did!!! But we want to go back.

I'm down for supporting the cause n all that but reality is at some point of time some messed up stuff is going to happen to your account for no apparent reason other than faulty technical detection systems and the only "customer support" you'll be getting is an automated response literally slapping you in the face. No other help will be presented by the lazy ground staff as an issue, regardless of how big it is will simply not spur enough enthusiasm or motivation for them to spend even a decent amount of time on your case.

I must admit i found the game pretty fun and ignored all these problems until of course i kept getting a repeated ban on my account for 48 hours at a time and have now decided to hopefully salvage what i have that is valuable on my account ONCE i can freaking access my account after ANOTHER faulty ban. I don't want to wake up one morning and suddenly have a permanent ban on my account for NO reason, and thus losing EVERYTHING for good. Why? Because my item's real-monetary value is more than you could ever imagine a simple game could bring, and I'm not risking that over some third world detection systems which could very easily delete my account by accident on any given day.

All in all you will inevitably be sucked into this game as it is a bit like crack cocaine but i'm just issuing a warning to all you who are even CONSIDERING playing this bugged, corrupted, yet unbelievably addictive game that you will not get ANY remorse or sympathy when something bad happens...and YES something bad WILL happen...you'll get fvcked in the a-hole by some unexplained technical issue and who's there to blame? Yourself.

This is my ABSOLUTE unbiased and 100% objective view on the game, CWEST and all, unless - although highly unlikely - KO can convince me otherwise.
    Peace.
    Last edited by fugar; 02-03-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Not naming names... (mainly because i forgot) but he's my late Jan early Feb playlog (Arena):

My Lvl 35 archer VSing a Lvl 62+ warrior.
    Warrior keeps PMing me to "vs" even though im in seeking.
    Warrior shouts out im a noob and cant 1v1.

My Lvl 1 (thats right, LEVEL 1) Priest VSing a SHELLED Sin (with no glowies lol)
    Over and over I die with his SPIKE while in seeking.
    I PM him "Lol" and he responds with "**** you noob"

My Lvl 57 mage having a fair VS with another 57-58 mage, over... and over... and over again (he wouldnt accept defeat).
    I PM him "Lol" and his response "****ing hacking turk" (among other insults)

Only in CWest... never had this issue in Ares.... Beramus.... Cypher.... Olympia.... Manes.... Edana.....

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    Not naming names... (mainly because i forgot) but he's my late Jan early Feb playlog (Arena):

My Lvl 1 (thats right, LEVEL 1) Priest VSing a SHELLED Sin (with no glowies lol)

My Lvl 57 mage having a fair VS with another 57-58 mage, over... and over... and over again (he wouldnt accept defeat).

Only in CWest... never had this issue in Ares.... Beramus.... Cypher.... Olympia.... Manes.... Edana.....
    Dude, stop whining about the little kids who piss you off. We know they exist, the fact that you acknowledge their existence makes them win. Ignore them.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Dude, stop whining about the little kids who piss you off. We know they exist, the fact that you acknowledge their existence makes them win. Ignore them.
    totaly agree.
    don't let the morons ruin your game, i love CW best server i've played and i've also met some friends that i hope i'll have contact with for along time

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Theres plenty of people like that in those servers you just can't understand most of them cuz their turkish....

OHHH MANNN sounds like you need a psychiatrist tough life bro, get over it and move on cause we've all been there at some point and don't come posting on here about it

Next time,
    1. Get bullied
    2. write that persons char name down
    3. get oober gear so you can pwn
    4. find that list you made back when you were a noob
    5. Go F@%& that persons world up ( if you can )
    ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Lol everyone just repeated you....

Anyway, I try.

Lol everyone just repeated you....

Anyway, I try.

People would rather side themselves with a mature person than a whiner (I think..)
    If I dedicated 5 lines of my sig to complain about every child I've met, the thing would be longer than a longcat. Just ignore them, why stress over an idiot? If his sole purpose of acting like a retard is to annoy the hell out of you, and you actually get annoyed, you're letting him win.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM
  6. Hits: 1