Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A mature person does not need others to "side" with them in order to make a point, yet you continue. ...
Page: 26

A mature person does not need others to "side" with them in order to make a point, yet you continue.

Seems you are more disturbed at my "whining" than I truly am of these children.

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    A mature person does not need others to "side" with them in order to make a point, yet you continue.

Seems you are more disturbed at my "whining" than I truly am of these children.
    I apologize if I thought you were mature enough to take advice. I didn't ask anyone to agree with my opinion, but if they do who am I to disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    I apologize if I thought you were mature enough to take advice. I didn't ask anyone to agree with my opinion, but if they do who am I to disagree?

pretty flowers
    Who are you to decide your advice is worth taking into consideration? a self-proclaimed "mature" person? Lol, no thanks.

Just because you dont resort to flames does not mean your pathetic insults are not visible. At least kids are more up-front about what they have to say

I'll leave you to ponder, here's a comment someone sent to me

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Ahhm, who would be worse, the guy who crys? Or the guy who crys about another guy crying

Food for thought

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Lol everyone just repeated you....

Anyway, I try.

no1 repeated him, every1 just agreed with him cuz he was right.

Thunderdawg is just a fool, ignore him too like others on C-West

Making an II+9 seems to have given his E-penis an extra 15 inches WUT?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Thunderdawg is just a fool, ignore him too like others on C-West

Making an II+9 seems to have given his E-penis an extra 15 inches WUT?!?!
    LOL thank you for proving my point.

/end

LOL thank you for proving my point.

/end
    lolol dont get me Started with This guy Ill have 2 rip him up like the last topic..

If i didnt talk much slander i would put a app in for Junior mod just to ban you for no reason.

I would recommend no more off-topic posts unless you want the thread to get closed

madoscar

in replay to the post of THUNDERGAWD i think you must be positive

Inactive Member

CW got shitty. When it first came out it was interesting, fun and actually enjoyable.... was amazing to play with other english-speakers and we could put up with the spanish thinking at least they're not turkish (no offense aga babas)

Although the more I play CW the more I miss the older servers. Yeah, older servers have unbelievable gear now (everything is +10 and +3) but at least you dont have to deal with stupid ass little kids on a daily basis. Oh wait, but it's FUNNY when a little turkish kid says shit like "y fack your dog oke?" because we can just laugh, but in CWest we actually understand what these kids are saying.

For instance, my signature. Click the image. I dont know very many actual adults who say such things in my experience, children refer to others as "kid" thinking they can play off as an adult. Lack of maturity seems to be the dominant issue in CW (not to mention BABA shoppers claiming they DONT babashop). It's not funny reading stupid PM's - I've come to the point in my KO life where I am officially ignoring EVERY PM sent to me if I do not know you. Some conversations start out with just a simple item I am selling, or buying, then ends up with the other trying to flex their e-muscles and shouting insults as if it's going to increase my offering price or decrease my selling price.

At least in older servers have a language barrier for you to enjoy the game. CWest is now full of preteens like "Skilla4Skilla" or w/e his name is in CW DCZ, his comments are regular blind insults, and no matter how many times he is reminded of how fucking retarded he seems, he actually believes he is worth a care. Yet he IS the new generation of KO. Disrespect and immaturity. Successful only in a game. I laugh at their future.

CWest is definately losing more people. I can probably claim 2% of the CW population based on the amount of characters I have created since it's launched.

KO has become an unbalanced reality. Everyone feels the end nearing, but we have no idea when.
    Why do you feel the need of puting your retarded conversations with kids in your sig?...

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM