Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ilovesex i would like to, but i'm not very active cuz i have a full time job ...
Page: 4

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesex View Post
    i would like to, but i'm not very active cuz i have a full time job now :s

only time i can play is at night and only for couple of hours at most.

Don't wana drag the other player down.
    I work part time & I'm a full time student, I don't play too much, but I do play on my free time... You part time + sharer part time = Stable character = fun in USKO (believe it or not)

Your choice mate, but if you didn't play, I would still understand. In the end, it's just a game.

thanks danny for this post . this really changed my idea about my server i dont think i can handle losing castle for k0xpers , moving to carnac west

Banned

omw to c-west, there isnt any descent private server and rest servers can kiss my finger lol.
    So yeah C-West ftw gonna support your idea. I love this game but yeah ...
    You dont need shitload money for having fun.
    Last edited by AlphaBeta; 04-26-2010 at 03:21 PM.

Banned

i just moved to cwest and bought a char xD hope this server get good as old days

just saw some rogues with plates and clevers killing zombies .... havnt seen this going in xig in the last 2 years lol

Default ...

i had a lvl 57 on ares. then i saw that there was an english server. i mean really this is the best server in the game. No doubt everyone should come. this server has extreme potential just as danny said

Well c-west need a lot of new people, exping clans and actually old players in server should advice new players more if they asking something, not just ignore like most usually do.
    Danny´s idea was amazing and I can try help and advice new players, best as i can do.

Of course C-west have bad issues too like
    -Pk zones empty
    -in cw2 you can see only hackers ( K2 should delete that damn server, that´s almost useless for legit players --> only good you can do is : boss hunt... But k0xpers killing bosses too and making money there... ) <--- so its useless.. there is more harm than benefit.

But i recommend to move Carnac west still to make it better^^

its a good idea danny. It needs to be magnified. There's alot of gg already there helping people. We do it nightly. We just need more teachers and more students!

the server is sorta dead during American evening hours.....right after the last ED. There's potential. U can log into CZ and be 42nd on the list. There's xp going on out there and there are koxp'rs to nova bomb..

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    its a good idea danny. It needs to be magnified. There's alot of gg already there helping people. We do it nightly. We just need more teachers and more students!

the server is sorta dead during American evening hours.....right after the last ED. There's potential. U can log into CZ and be 42nd on the list. There's xp going on out there and there are koxp'rs to nova bomb..
    That's how it is now, and that's also what I call "an inactive server". Normally, you should be able to go to CZ and see yourself last as "#110" or even higher, way higher.

Hopefully over time, especially with people being influenced by their friends through this topic, the server will just get better and better. Eventually, being THE server that people go to

GOGOOGOGOGOGOGOG c west boys pk is great here

Banned

We moved to cwest like 4/5 weeks ago with almost all of my clan members in beramus and i must say that we alredy started to roll ardream with quest armors and +7 weapons (except when theres no GS prty there D: ) Now we are moving to rlb to try to see how it is there. I hadnt have this much fun for the last 1.5 years.

I wanted to check out that chaos expansion to see if its any fun and i really liked it. Made char, got 55lvl(cos of pus selling) non prem in few days and i enjoyed moradon, where u can buy shards and raptors for 3m and sell them on +6 for 50m. Anyway... i was chatting with ppl in mora to find out all things about expansion and like 18/20 ppl were kind, polite and somewhat helpful.

Only 1 thing that i hate in ko now is that stun hack ><

Im kinda nature -jewish so i dont wanna spend $ on premiums or char till i ll see its really worth it but if any polish guy, or some1 with vpn is willing to let me play. I would help exp, farm and get nps

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i came back to cwest not long ago just to chill with some ppls because i didnt expect c-west to be that great ;p now in cz pking seems to be pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Didnt you guys tryed that about a year ago? bringing all english speaking KO players to C-West? Didnt it failed horribly last time? Lets see if you get anything this time
    couldnt you be positive? lol i hope it does work and cwest becomes a even better server

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I just started today playing on iBl4nqooo, and PK is pretty pwning.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM