Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I really liked what you said, and finally someone stopped complaining about servers dyeing bla bla bla and is trying ...
Page: 5

I really liked what you said, and finally someone stopped complaining about servers dyeing bla bla bla and is trying to make things better. As I'm playing in c-west for about 1 year and a half and I played on Ares for about 4 years, I can say that with all this hackers and shit CW still the best server to play, because atleast when you are going to speak with someone, this someone can understand what you saying and give you an answer that you can understand.
    I prefer to play with english speakers babashopper instead of playing with turkish babashoppers. I'm not saying that all turks are the same, but most of them are and that's a fact. I'm from Brazil and I know a lot of people from here have the same attitudes as turks. Yeah, every nation has dupers, hackers, babashopper and etc. but turkish people sometimes makes me believe that they are trying to be worse than every other people from anywhere. I don't know if it's just me. Well back to the topic... C-west pk sometimes is dead, but I think nowdays all the servers are kinda dead and inactive. So if you are always complaining about hackers, turks, and empty servers, you have a solution, come to cw, the only problem in my opinion here is the pk that sometimes is really empty, but it's not only here, and compared to other servers I think the pk is way better and will get way way better if more people come to play here. If you are not sure about coming and loosing your gear in another server, just stop complaining about USKO and continue playing in your server and face the fact that this is not going to change, it will problably get worse. But if you want to atleast play in a decent server, than sell your gear and come to play here, give a try and see what happens. You wont loose anything and I doubt you will think c-west is worse than any other server.
    Regards,
    Chim .
    Last edited by Necrofile; 01-26-2011 at 03:53 AM.

done! started c-west. S>LVL 80 Ares Mage =)

Quote Originally Posted by thirdkidney1 View Post
    done! started c-west. S>LVL 80 Ares Mage =)
    hell yea man! encourage people to come man this server is the best one out there

BigGame

Remember if any of you need help getting started I will help with xp and quests.

my ingame name is Sukodonfaot or Vortus. I will stay in moradon for the rest of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    How amazing would that be? Hell no would I support USKO in benefiting more money to their pockets, I just want people to realize the potential of how 1 server can really be. Imagine a bunch of clans fighting for Isiloon and Felankor like the good old days, or imagine a castle siege war filled with clans all fighting for one crystal.
    so basically dies? i think every csw has about 300+ people all fighting for the crystal in last minutes, and another few hundred elsewhere throughout delos.

of coarse k0xp is a problem, but thats EVERY server.

and about the problem being "turks"... im in a turkish clan and they are all mature and really cool people. sorry that this game caters to youngsters and alot of the turks act childish, but its probably because they are. But any game with any nationality of people could be like this..

my 2 cents

BigGame

Its about getting the people to come to the server that can and want to come so we have a more awesome server with more variety of levels and skill. I sincerely hope more people come to the server.

just make gamers4life cwest oriented and kick anyone who doesnt play cwest off

that should do the trick xD

lol jkjk

but seriously though, there is no better way to motivate players from other servers especially when they've played that specific server for years.

you should look for radical solutions imo.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

imo its more about who ur playing with or whos playing on the server that makes the server more fun, i actualy wounder if some real old gg's came to the server, how many of there friends would follow?

BigGame

I agree and see how well they would do with some of the newer peeps.

iamted45

not a flame just a warning to other people
    good idea and all but only thing is aa majority of people in ko4life spend the $$ to buy gbs now and with price of gbs in c-west don't think they gonna like it

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamted45 View Post
    not a flame just a warning to other people
    good idea and all but only thing is aa majority of people in ko4life spend the $$ to buy gbs now and with price of gbs in c-west don't think they gonna like it
    I'm sorry, but you are not getting the picture here. People don't need to babashop on C-west, they simply need to join the server and until they reach level 80, which should be honestly within 3 months without even logging very often, they will probably have a unique set +0 and shells at +7 and ready to go. On the other hand, if you are looking at babashopping, you only need to buy yourself a +0 or +1 unique set, which is honestly nothing for a babashopper.... to be considered "geared".

All in all... if you plan to babashop, that's great... but it's not needed on this server unlike others to be "good".

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Some of you guys forgot that cheats and hacks have been in this game for years and years, yet there was still plenty of fun when servers like girakon/carnac west came out. Its all about the community, let the cheaters cheat, and the rest have fun whatever way you can.

BigGame

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Some of you guys forgot that cheats and hacks have been in this game for years and years, yet there was still plenty of fun when servers like girakon/carnac west came out. Its all about the community, let the cheaters cheat, and the rest have fun whatever way you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I'm sorry, but you are not getting the picture here. People don't need to babashop on C-west, they simply need to join the server and until they reach level 80, which should be honestly within 3 months without even logging very often, they will probably have a unique set +0 and shells at +7 and ready to go. On the other hand, if you are looking at babashopping, you only need to buy yourself a +0 or +1 unique set, which is honestly nothing for a babashopper.... to be considered "geared".

All in all... if you plan to babashop, that's great... but it's not needed on this server unlike others to be "good".
    Both of you, very well put indeed. Kudos to both.

iamted45

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post

true but that not gonna stop them from babashopping till they +3 uniques etcetc.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamted45 View Post
    true but that not gonna stop them from babashopping till they +3 uniques etcetc.
    I really don't get the point you are trying to make . In last post you said that babashoppers would think that the price of GBs on C-west is too high compared to other servers.... and now you are telling me that they will shop anyways till they have +3s. From what it seems like, both statements are true, and in a way quite obvious for some babashoppers out there.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM