Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe I really don't get the point you are trying to make . In last post you ...
Page: 6

iamted45

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I really don't get the point you are trying to make . In last post you said that babashoppers would think that the price of GBs on C-west is too high compared to other servers.... and now you are telling me that they will shop anyways till they have +3s. From what it seems like, both statements are true, and in a way quite obvious for some babashoppers out there.
    i tying to say anyone who from who comes from here to play c-west is going to babashop till the got +3uniques etc. and for them it aint gonna be good considering how much gbs/gear that all i have to say

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

how many times I said Danny for president?

well - DANNY FOR PRESIDENT!

You said what most of us were thinking about. I'm up for this and I'll come C-West soon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ridwan View Post
    We moved to cwest like 4/5 weeks ago with almost all of my clan members in beramus and i must say that we alredy started to roll ardream with quest armors and +7 weapons (except when theres no GS prty there D: ) Now we are moving to rlb to try to see how it is there. I hadnt have this much fun for the last 1.5 years.
    +7 weps.
    maybe you.

but some of ur guys in 5 weeks time have managed to get items liek chitins +8 hbs+8 iis+8
    hbs+7 helenid bows +3 rev
    shards +8 and other such items.

just clearing it up

AND BUMP for this topic.
    it would be GREAT to gets ome new guys to party with /against. hope more people come

hello everyone, just one question. the xp penalty was removed for lvl 61+ or we are not losing xp when get killed by monsters?

i quitted last year and planned to spend some time to play the game again

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth_yong View Post
    hello everyone, just one question. the xp penalty was removed for lvl 61+ or we are not losing xp when get killed by monsters?

i quitted last year and planned to spend some time to play the game again
    yeh umm its like easy as to xp to 80 now, but after 81 it gets real hard to xp to 83

The CWEST movement - Knight Online World

+1 Danny, I <3 this post, noone really understands how clean cwest is. I made a topic to follow this from officials, hope ya dont mind.

Also to the doubters and naysayers, this server is really 100x cleaner of koxp and hax than other servers.

If you <3 KO and wanna see a difference, try cwest, take 3 weeks away from your great character on whatever server you may be on, and give it a try...what will you miss out on? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

gogo all english to cwest kktybb

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Come CW, finally I might get to fight some people who actually have some skills. I know my combo isn't really that great.. And still I manage to beat most sins on the server, that says something to me.. We need more skilled players!!

As most people have already said, C2 is mostly only used by k0xpers on CW, but that doesn't mean you wont get a good fight there every now and then. It's probably good for all you who are thinking of coming to CW, you can exp for hours without being raided lol.

Babashopping is very limited, most babashoppers remain in the same clan as all the other babashoppers so it's not that hard knowing who has and hasn't babad. That being said, babashoppers on CW don't dominate the server THAT much. A bunch of normally geared people can easally take down a babaparty, all it takes is skillz and organisation.

Oh and btw... If any really good rogue is coming to CW, let me know :P I could use some training on comboing, and I want the ggs to teach me :P

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    yeh umm its like easy as to xp to 80 now, but after 81 it gets real hard to xp to 83
    oh man, thanks for reply. i will go back once i settle my stuff. probably by beginning of may. this time be human

Nice to see the response here is strong, lets hope we can get cwest back to its formar glory, thanks for your support guys, lets keep going.

Banned

Bump for c-west where skillz beat gear!!:d

EDIT:if u start new u can get troll armor set and 1 week later so a high class item+7 ^^
    just go chaos/bdw/ed or kill bosses with friends and clan^^

Banned

I realy dont care if some ammount people will babashop, so what?
    Community matters, and i know plenty people who have managed get pretty descent gear without any $$$.

I'm usually bored so fast reading someone's rant, but Danny really got me. Danny for president! (in case IŽll like it IŽll leave a lvl79-mage on ares behind).

And exping isn`t easier than in the old days cause there are only paramun/booro and very few mage parties, at least this is for old servers.

Aga clan pls. lol

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    imo its more about who ur playing with or whos playing on the server that makes the server more fun, i actualy wounder if some real old gg's came to the server, how many of there friends would follow?
    Yup thats 100% the truth

We had some old gg's from back no Ares that were all spread out over the server.
    some peeps in that clan some others in another one, some others at human.

So to get our own old style back we just all went human side and made our clan.
    And we are having shitloads off fun, really.

The thing is, CW has the less amount of ppl, but then again, who cares?
    If you come here and play with the people you want to play with, you'll have a blast on CW, really.

And for the post above:
    on CW there are quite allot of Aoe dk partys and Crimson partys.

And btw guys, it's really nice to see this topic being so freaking popular,
    I really hope that the amount of people coming to cw is gonna grow

Banned

Already working my way up in c-west.
    Got from that spinning thing mysteri bag and turned in. Old Rol thats in c-west already nearly 3gb. lol So there is no need to worry about getting geared + monster stones ftw.
    Chaos. Bdw.....

dumb warręon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well good luck with getting ppl playin cw

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1