Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BabaHypno ok I know I said that I will come back few posts ago I KNOW but ...
Page: 8

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    ok I know I said that I will come back few posts ago I KNOW but really this game is worth NOTHING!!!!!

I was exping my noob lvl sin on fucking platinum premium without any cheats or something and then BOOM dc, I was like OK sometimes happens... I tried to log back and message appeared acc was currently blocked, I logged KOL site and then 999 ban and now im asking FOR FUCKING WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!

Ive already submitted a ticket... but omfg (i dont know why im tryin to fight with K2 - MGAME or whatever shit company it is - if im already on lost position) now if I'll exp again, Ill prolly get ban once again!!

so if someone want lvl i dont remember 46 assassin I'm yours lol... I wont be lvling anymore because... Im scared to get banned again.

OH EM GEEE IM SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!
    If that really happened, I wouldn't be surprised. ViperxD got banned for absolutely no reason, apparently because he has the Dragon symbol. I know for a fact that he wouldn't cheat nor NP transfer, just nova towns a lot. Try your best to get your char back, but I highly doubt it'll get solved in the next 30 days :x

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    Going C-west doesn't solve anything >.< if k2 decide to stop with ko cwest will die with every other kxper server.
    Read the first post... cause I don't think you are getting the point.

Banned

@ Unbeatable.. no he is not getting the point..

I don't know if its been mentioned before in this topic, but in my opinion:

Everyone on c-west should just go for 70+ instead of having like a couple in ardream and ronark land base, its more useful to get everyone at 70+ and get 1 pk zone active.

You could have a second char for ardream or rlb, but the main character should be 70+

Just an opinion, no flames.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4nqooo View Post
    @ Unbeatable.. no he is not getting the point..

I don't know if its been mentioned before in this topic, but in my opinion:

Everyone on c-west should just go for 70+ instead of having like a couple in ardream and ronark land base, its more useful to get everyone at 70+ and get 1 pk zone active.

You could have a second char for ardream or rlb, but the main character should be 70+

Just an opinion, no flames.
    Definitely, if everyone had a CZ character AND an RLB/DCZ character, the server would be a lot more active because people seem to focus on one and only one character. Which is practically the reason why so many people used to say "Ardream killed KO", to top it off, they added RLB...

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    The CWEST movement - Knight Online World

+1 Danny, I <3 this post, noone really understands how clean cwest is. I made a topic to follow this from officials, hope ya dont mind.

Also to the doubters and naysayers, this server is really 100x cleaner of koxp and hax than other servers.

If you <3 KO and wanna see a difference, try cwest, take 3 weeks away from your great character on whatever server you may be on, and give it a try...what will you miss out on? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

gogo all english to cwest kktybb
    +1 there really is no other server in usko that is cleaner than this 1. you hardly ever will see a k0xper in cz.. least i havent. I came from logos and i know other servers are just like it. Cwest is a paradise for ppl like to to just pk without getting arrow showered/ stun hacked/ powershot spammed or w/e else k0xp can do now

You can't just ask a whole server to change though, I mean your idea sounds perfect and I agree with you Danny but let's be realistic, just because its English it doesn't mean it's the most understanding server. People are just not going to care or think it doesn't concern them or "who will me miss just 1 user? More bosses for me in DCZ."

Nice concept though, hope it actually goes somewhere, instead of people posting here or going against it you should spread it around your clannies and friends, I'm already doing it.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    Yup thats 100% the truth
    So to get our own old style back we just all went human side and made our clan.
    And we are having shitloads off fun, really.

The thing is, CW has the less amount of ppl, but then again, who cares?
    If you come here and play with the people you want to play with, you'll have a blast on CW, really.
    <3 we could use a few more clans that can add to the pk scene tho

pinoyzoi

I wish I can play in C-West but it's too much of a hassle to start in a new server.

As wargrim and ridwan said, our clan is temporarily playing in Cwest for the change. The initial goal is play Cwest when our server is overrun by koxpers. We still believe and have fate in K2 on fixing the game by all the positive responds from Forum Mod. No, we are not in denial-mode or naive to accept the reality; we do believe that K2 is trying their best to fix the game but Mgame is the one that not willing to put up with the fixes. All of our members are having a blast with this new experience. If you say that CZ is dead in Cwest, you should have logged other server and checks it out: either you see names like 02348023, olsiurej, or well known powershot spammer. I am from USA and working full time, the only time that I can play is at night PST and looking at Cwest CZ, it is a lot better than our current server. We only log our server for war and restart; beside that nothing else to do. Initially, our clan's goal is staying adream; easy to get to 59 and no need great gear to compete. However, at this rate, going 70+ is not impossible. We probably lose some great members due to the region restrictions or some members just not that motivated to start from scratch and it is true for any other English speaking clans in other servers. However, we are having a great time here in Cwest so far, just hope that with all these movements of players to Cwest, koxpers won't come along with it. I doubt that any of you will be surprised that there are koxpers/gold farmers among English speaking community, just hope these scumbags realize it and play the game as it should be.

For the Isiloon and Felankor concern, our clan and alliance in beramus put up with k0xp for about 1 year before the alliance quit; restart/maintenance only. Sometime we win and sometime we lose to koxp but the only problem is that we don't have enough people show up for it. Three parties should be enough to take out Felankor. We only aim for Felankor first on restart as it is the only guaranteed drop-boss. We all know the time and place for server maintenance so why shouldn't all be ready for it. If everyone is ready, there is no way that you lose the boss to koxp. Our alliance was a human clan and we work great together. As I always said, I rather share the drop to any other clans that fight it legitimately than lose it to koxper, would you?

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    ok I know I said that I will come back few posts ago I KNOW but really this game is worth NOTHING!!!!!

I was exping my noob lvl sin on fucking platinum premium without any cheats or something and then BOOM dc, I was like OK sometimes happens... I tried to log back and message appeared acc was currently blocked, I logged KOL site and then 999 ban and now im asking FOR FUCKING WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!

Ive already submitted a ticket... but omfg (i dont know why im tryin to fight with K2 - MGAME or whatever shit company it is - if im already on lost position) now if I'll exp again, Ill prolly get ban once again!!

so if someone want lvl i dont remember 46 assassin I'm yours lol... I wont be lvling anymore because... Im scared to get banned again.

OH EM GEEE IM SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!
    so they have simply stolen your money.(plat prem) this happened to my clannie too.(but half year ago)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    I wish I can play in C-West but it's too much of a hassle to start in a new server.
    Take a week/two break from KO. Get some free time and hit it. By the time you get mid 50-s you already rolling blunts in c-west. It aint hard since there is enough quests to make your grind easy + gear. All you gotta do is follow it. Get bored? Hit merchant.

Alright, ya got me when I get some free time from work/school/friends/family etc... It sounds appealing and I finna download KO and play. Just because I have some hope in KO, but all good things must come to an end.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

just made character in cwest and it seemed pretty busy

CW is rly good if u have team to play with u. Even if u start today from 0 with 7 ppl u got item fast its not like Turkis server here u come eslandn u see SQ and no1 kill it u come after 2h SQ is still here. Same with Chaos monument in cz no1 kill this easy money. U just need team to lvl up farm.

I can't wait till may and started a human rogue in c-west last night. very fun and much easier to play compared to the time when i played in ares

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM