Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cwest rules but already alot of ppl started humans we need more orcs now^^,...
Page: 9

Banned

Cwest rules but already alot of ppl started humans we need more orcs now^^,

oh my, you should have said that earlier. i will go orc

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    Alright, ya got me when I get some free time from work/school/friends/family etc... It sounds appealing and I finna download KO and play.

thats what we like to hear keep the players coming in. Btw easty if u need some1 to help ya lvl pm Syphillis or DblStuffedOreos call it "minnesota nice"

im down. but idk if i wanna go through all this shit again xD

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sexykillah View Post
    im down. but idk if i wanna go through all this shit again xD
    baba come
    pleeeasseee <33333

Richie

People, changing servers is not going to fix the game.
    I have an Ardream char in CW and logged it today for the 1st time in months...i was k0xp'd the sec i stopped blinking.
    Turks are not the problem, cheaters are not the problem. The company hosting it is the problem.
    Is it the players fault or responsibility to find a fix for the cheating, close the holes in the programming to stop bugs/cheats?
    Should we as players be forced to accept that K2Networks has a communication problem with MGames?
    Should we as players be forced to be automatically fobbed off from customer support because they would rather outsource to a country that barely speaks English to save a few dollars?
    Should we accept the fact that if your account is hacked with or without fault of your own, you must lump it and carry on as if it never happened?
    Should we as players have to deal with players that can buy the best items the game has to offer from employees of K2Networks?
    Should we as players put money into a game that we know is poorly run, ignores its player base and that reacts only to problems which effect their income?

Ask yourself the question, Is changing server going to change your KO life?

I understand that by bringing new members to a quiet server, you will liven it up and possibly make it more active.
    But, do you understand, by bringing more people to the server, you are also bringing more cheaters.

Happy Hunting.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    But, do you understand, by bringing more people to the server, you are also bringing more cheaters.
    yea, if this will be really happening, it will bring more cheaters aswell ofc
    more ppl who starting from zero, means more bussiness for gold farmers, so u can be sure those gold farmers will focus on CW since they will see how their bussiness increasing rapidly at this server.
    every coin have 2 sides.

so in the end CW could end like any other server, hope it wont ofc
    too bad i have lack of time due to work and private life aswell, start at new server from nothin is impossible for me, and not about to thow 6 year at xig away aswell.
    so gl with this guys, but we all know its not about any server comunitys, its all about damn lame campany which host the game , those retards made the whole game like it is now.
    Last edited by eldar; 04-28-2010 at 03:04 AM.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    People, changing servers is not going to fix the game.
    I have an Ardream char in CW and logged it today for the 1st time in months...i was k0xp'd the sec i stopped blinking.
    Turks are not the problem, cheaters are not the problem. The company hosting it is the problem.
    Is it the players fault or responsibility to find a fix for the cheating, close the holes in the programming to stop bugs/cheats?
    Should we as players be forced to accept that K2Networks has a communication problem with MGames?
    Should we as players be forced to be automatically fobbed off from customer support because they would rather outsource to a country that barely speaks English to save a few dollars?
    Should we accept the fact that if your account is hacked with or without fault of your own, you must lump it and carry on as if it never happened?
    Should we as players have to deal with players that can buy the best items the game has to offer from employees of K2Networks?
    Should we as players put money into a game that we know is poorly run, ignores its player base and that reacts only to problems which effect their income?

Ask yourself the question, Is changing server going to change your KO life?

I understand that by bringing new members to a quiet server, you will liven it up and possibly make it more active.

Happy Hunting.
    mm yeh, k2 dont run this game that shit that i cant have fun with friends,
    well on cwest anyway... i mean on ionia when i played hackers and tbl's were out of control and what? they were all mostly turkish, the others that wasnt turk were koxping for lvl's not np, now that i can deal with.
    iv been playing cwest for like 2 weeks on an 80 warrior now and the only hackers iv seen in pk is like 1(trying to hack for np) when it was invasion and he was litteraly a hellblade + r = dead... and in cz the goldfarmers(who are koxping to live...not for nps ) when taking BF monument, but if u play ur cards right there free np

KalaBunga Senior Member

the prob is starting is not the problem , getting lvl 70-75 quite easy , But once the lvl i have achieved , i still be far behind in items unless farming countless hours a day 10+ , or having major drop luck , most bosses are pro controlled by clans so hard to beat em all @ it.

and when in pk im sure the 80's sins with +3 and +9 , will rape meh does not matter how skilled i might be , for some of the char 3 shot , ? no new player can stand up against Sinnis , with the amount of players it has the char is prob 24/7 online almost , and were sitting ducks.

its like putting rabbits , in front of a Fox , how will new clans fight against the major alliance with gear and lvl 80-83 fight to control iseloon?.

your post has been made way to late ,

its time for most ppl to leave this game behind , en enjoy the fun mem they had

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    too bad when c-west opened we were about to go there. but somehow the Hungarian IP is blocked. C-west lost like 50 ppl with that.(Sogronita from Ares,Sarkanyhadurak from Dies, Rearguard from Olympia, OldBoys from Akara and many other guys who were on different servers and English clans) it still hurts me a bit. seems like we're the only European country which is blocked. lol we're not even near to Turkey. 1000s of kilometers.
    Carnac - West lost Tormentors from Diez by blocking Bulgarian IP's .

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    the prob is starting is not the problem , getting lvl 70-75 quite easy , But once the lvl i have achieved , i still be far behind in items unless farming countless hours a day 10+ , or having major drop luck , most bosses are pro controlled by clans so hard to beat em all @ it.

and when in pk im sure the 80's sins with +3 and +9 , will rape meh does not matter how skilled i might be , for some of the char 3 shot , ? no new player can stand up against Sinnis , with the amount of players it has the char is prob 24/7 online almost , and were sitting ducks.

its like putting rabbits , in front of a Fox , how will new clans fight against the major alliance with gear and lvl 80-83 fight to control iseloon?.

your post has been made way to late ,

its time for most ppl to leave this game behind , en enjoy the fun mem they had
    ur point is right. xping isnt any problem at all if u got a nice group but with all these koxp this game is losing farming content and thats the main reason i played ko. farming bf or bosses have been my aim in this game. even ED have been bugged for a long time and because of this problems all my friends left ko one by one. today no1 left and even with such a big english community i wouldnt start again. bf is still taken by koxp and i am sure about isiloon/felankor too. this lvl 70+ dungeon is taken by koxp too i guess.

well good luck with ur movement but this wouldnt change usko at all.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

ppl dont have such great items as u think... i wouldnt of made 35k+ already in 2 weeks with shells +7 and rappy +8, my highest unique atm is heros valor +1...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    ppl dont have such great items as u think... i wouldnt of made 35k+ already in 2 weeks with shells +7 and rappy +8, my highest unique atm is heros valor +1...
    Thats the beuty of CW, compared rest servers.

saul

It would be sick if a load more people came...clans just seem to be dissapearing these days...

The reason where there is few koxp/cheats is prolly because cheaters dont see much demand in their products. Once they'll see the demand of gbs/items gets higher, its only a matter of time before they start there again. Why would they bother wasting their time while they can make more on other servers with the same effort. Just basic economics

That just on a sidenote. The only thing that would get me ever back playing KO is the fact you nearly always find some PK. I've played other games while during daytimes the pk aspect was nearly non existing. Aside that, KO is a poor game and even the PK isnt that difficult but on another hand, the simplicity of the PK made it fun as well.

That being said, have fun. I just wonder how much ppl will keep playing after few weeks.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM