Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is it still worth playing ?

This is a discussion on Is it still worth playing ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by wuming1234 i juz wanna say ko is no longer fun if u gonna babashop. This is because ...
Page: 2

SexyIsWhatIam

Quote Originally Posted by wuming1234 View Post
    i juz wanna say ko is no longer fun if u gonna babashop. This is because u obtained the items too easily which u missed the fun through farming and going events. This is why ppl come n goes in cwest and the cycle goes on .
    omg...u still playing ah~!!

Legacy Senior Member

ya .................u block us msn ?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    dont bother coming back unless your looking for average pk against average pkers.

if your looking for old school stuff, you wont find it here anymore.

This is just not true, still alot of old skool players are around and play.

true many players still play but USKO has gone shit cuz of all the new patches and especially the krowaz armors ruined the pk IMO. It was way funnier when only babashoppers or some dupers had good armor and stuff now u can get +6/+7 krowaz and do just aswell.

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    Actually i play with Vindictive people at private server , since we all left , i have no problem to babashop items , the problem is i wanna have fun , but when i left there still was koxpers at USKO , its still like that ?
    He said u should not bother to come usko if u have no friends playing here, that some vindictive people play privateserver with you dosnt help at all, unless they wanna babashop to, but if i know them right they dont want

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12