Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

stko completely dead still?

This is a discussion on stko completely dead still? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR wow did u count them all by yourself? good job mate! Ye i counted it myself. ...
Page: 3

iii

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    wow did u count them all by yourself? good job mate!
    Ye i counted it myself. Thanks to the left side bar its pretty easy thing to do.
    I was just trying to answer the question of this topic and u came here being ironic and sh1t.
    thx razor for banning him.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Oh boy, I have missed the forum.
    Where is @black ?
    black likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorabusingagain View Post
    Hey what's wrong with banning one of the most trusted ko players left in the english community just because of boredom?

His net worth is prolly less than the price of the KO items i traded on this forum, prolly has a 500$ salary in that poor country of his
    To be fair, you worked for that ban for many years. I would not look on it as just one post on this thread. Still, a permanent ban is pointless in the already small community. So @Razy, you could give him like 7 days + 1 bonus day for every stupid post in this thread, and that should be enough.
    Besides, it has been quite a while since the last drama.

Too bad these forums are pretty dead now. No admin to handle these sort of things. Like this topic should have be closed already

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    To be fair, you worked for that ban for many years. I would not look on it as just one post on this thread. Still, a permanent ban is pointless in the already small community. So @Razy, you could give him like 7 days + 1 bonus day for every stupid post in this thread, and that should be enough.
    Besides, it has been quite a while since the last drama.
    He already had a 6 or 12 months ban before (can't remember).

It's funny to witness how mad he gets. He's still logging his throwaway ban evasion account in order to give likes to posts and shit, way too funny.

The community is dead yes, but that guy never contributed in any way imaginable (as evidenced by this topic and most of his posts if you dig on his profile), an admin may revoke his ban if he really goes out of his way to do so, but I won't move a finger. I'd rather take DaSinister off probation and wait for his inevitable scam on some unsuspecting member.

Banned Senior Member

Heres some good advice for all you peeps.

Quit KO and move along. The game is dead English wise and it aint coming back. The only thing that would revive the English community is the following:

ApexKO relaunch
    SexyKO revival

Nothing more. English community on USKO is dead. English community on PSKO is dead. Move on with ur lives to new games. It amazes me after so many years the community still hasn't changed. Everyone is like what? At least 25-30+ by now and still toxic as shit. I mean this community has been more toxic than the Fortnite community, LoL community, CSGO community, all put together.

I'm honestly surprised this forum is still a thing. What's left of it is nothing but toxicity and cringe.

P.S. Who even knows if those 2 servers could revive the community. I honestly doubt it. Theres much better things to move onto now instead of stroking your e-penises on KO when it literally doesn't matter at all at the end of the day. I quit KO and everything got better for me. I own a gaming network now, I have 2 pretty decent Youtube channels, I'm getting bitches, the list goes on. Much better than jerking off on KO all day, hopping from server to server hoping that "this will be the one!" "IT AINT GUN DIE BOIZ" then 3 days to a week later - it's dead. It's a repetitive process. Nothing but a cash cow for server owners in the PSKO scene and the official scene.

Honestly the only people I respect that run KO servers now are Aesteris and Twostars. Mad props to them for having a successful server lasting this long when tons of people have doubted them. I'd probably come back to KO if Apex ever relaunched, but can't say I blame them for not doing it.

Carry on.

Better not mention your youtube channel names because screamer will go and dislike every video lmao.

Funny you mention those two, they're the reason their server never took off.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Better not mention your youtube channel names because screamer will go and dislike every video lmao.

Funny you mention those two, they're the reason their server never took off.
    I mean, if someone more knowledgeable with KO was helping with management I think it would have done a lot better. Regardless they've managed to make it last even without that good of gameplay knowledge.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I mean, if someone more knowledgeable with KO was helping with management I think it would have done a lot better. Regardless they've managed to make it last even without that good of gameplay knowledge.
    they had a very reputable and amazing head GM for a long time, dealing with the community on a daily basis

I don't want to expose our private FB messages, but let's just say he wasn't listened to

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    What if I told you that they had several KO knowledgeable people over the years, and chose to ignore pretty much all of them to proceed to do as they pleased (aka not doing anything at all in most cases).

They aren't good people dude. They literally laugh at the community and disregard everything they say while showing a rather concerning superiority complex, concerning because they are people that never got past level 59 in a real server.

It must be burnout tbh. Running a server that is barely profitable for years on end would tire anyone I guess. The mindfuck part is that it could have been the greatest PSKO out there, as much of a legend as sexyKO. Maybe less interaction was needed? Servers fare better believe it or not when admins are absent. Be social too much and people just never stop begging, crying, whining, etc. Too bad by now it is too late, and their decisions were never all that good anyway, making the real complaints mix with the scrubby ones.
    Last edited by razor; 04-17-2019 at 11:21 PM.
    Numan likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123