Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

STOP KO, the plague

This is a discussion on STOP KO, the plague within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; knight online is destroying your lives, and you all know it. If you are all smart you will listen to ...
Page: 1

WaistingAway

Default STOP KO, the plague

knight online is destroying your lives, and you all know it. If you are all smart you will listen to what im saying and quit. there is nothing to gain from this childish fanatacy game only loss and lonliness. This game has poisened you all with its addictivness, everyone wants to be the greatest character and reach that lvl 70, but reaching that lvl 70 only proves that you are a sad, and lonly person that doesnt have better things to do than play a childrens game. I dont want to insult anyone i just want to warn you, theres a better life outside KO. i was wasting my time on this game but now i have come to my senses and relised that you only have one chance at life, why waste it on this game. Think before you login again, is it worth it.
    Good luck

:mellow: :huh: ^_^ :P :lol: B) :rollseyes: -_- <_< :wub: :angry: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: h43r:

sorry

Touching speech.

But anything can ruin your life if you let yourself get addicted to it, not just an MMORPG. If you have the maturity to exercise self-control and live a balanced life between work and play I don't see how gaming for leisure can be a problem to anyone.

Banned

Agree with u Raine...

Btw nice sig

wats "self-control" and wats this "life" thing ive been hearing about for quite a while. no one will tell me <_<

kopanos

Originally posted by STevarius
    wats "self-control" and wats this "life" thing ive been hearing about for quite a while. no one will tell me *<_<
    It's playing KO less than 8-10 hours daily.

Originally posted by kopanos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kopanos)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-STevarius
    wats "self-control" and wats this "life" thing ive been hearing about for quite a while. no one will tell me *<_<
    It's playing KO less than 8-10 hours daily.[/b]
    well no wonder they didnt tell me. im gonna fail at that too

im too addicted :wub:

kopanos

Originally posted by kopanos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kopanos)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-STevarius
    It's playing KO less than 8-10 hours daily.[/b]
    And spending another2-3 ours on forums .

Sorry i forgot that one

c0uDzZ

usko is kind of trash atm, much cheating going on, not very skilled guns are left in the servers, also nontradable PUS items made me take a long break from it, i am not going to spend more $ on a company which never gives you customer support, now i play dota and starcraft with my friends, its not addicting, and there arent stupid scumbags in those games

lo0pynuts

totally agree with you guys as long as you go to work make time for friends and go out and party do w/e ya like cept i do agree sitting in your house playing ko non-stop without sleep like a ko crackhead hermit/slave to ko is a bit unhealthy lol i think thats who he was directing it towards but to each his own do w/e ya like as long as it makes you happy i havent even played in like 4-5 weeks cept to get on and chat every now and then i mean ill play again im just takin a lil break but playing this game with my friends makes me very happy b/c i recently moved out of my hometown and i cant go hang out with all my friends like i used to so this is a way for me to talk/hang out with those friends but just sayin if it makes you happy then do it i do not think you should get addicted to it though which does happen alot just keep in mind its only a game i do agree with him that there are better things you can spend your time on but whos to say definitely not me video games are just another outlet yes lifes short but really wth else are ya gonna do lol cant be out and about doin stuff all the time sometimes ya just wanna be alone and thats where video games come into play you wanna be alone but you dont wanna be sittin there alone like an idiot so in closing there are positives and negatives to video games guess you just gotta see which is which for you

Tha_Diablo

Play +/- 3 hours a day work all day every day (except weekends -_-) have a gf and hang out with my mates! Im a bit addicted becuase i play every day sometimes just 1 hour or less but everyday i launch ke! But when you look at the total time i play its nothing compared with many others :P!

Its what lo0pynuts said: as long as you do your thing its ok, dont waste time sitting home and playing ke when your mates ask you too go too the beach with 33 degrees! just keep your head straight !

Road

I'm just play 10 hours plus so I can reach 60 fast. Afterwards, I'll play less often and enjoy life more. I have a gf and a job so when I get more money from paychecks I think I'll devote more to social life/ dating. Btw, gfs are awesome .

EDIT: btw, I'm lvl 59 with %80. When I started playing today I was at 43%. I think I'll reach 60 today and be VERY happy. You guys will know once I post it here and everywhere else.

Originally posted by lo0pynuts
    totally agree with you guys as long as you go to work make time for friends and go out and party do w/e ya like cept i do agree sitting in your house playing ko non-stop without sleep like a ko crackhead hermit/slave to ko is a bit unhealthy lol i think thats who he was directing it towards but to each his own do w/e ya like as long as it makes you happy i havent even played in like 4-5 weeks cept to get on and chat every now and then i mean ill play again im just takin a lil break but playing this game with my friends makes me very happy b/c i recently moved out of my hometown and i cant go hang out with all my friends like i used to so this is a way for me to talk/hang out with those friends but just sayin if it makes you happy then do it i do not think you should get addicted to it though which does happen alot just keep in mind its only a game i do agree with him that there are better things you can spend your time on but whos to say definitely not me video games are just another outlet yes lifes short but really wth else are ya gonna do lol cant be out and about doin stuff all the time sometimes ya just wanna be alone and thats where video games come into play you wanna be alone but you dont wanna be sittin there alone like an idiot so in closing there are positives and negatives to video games guess you just gotta see which is which for you
    Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to use punctuation, I couldnt believe there wasn't one comma or full stop in this entire paragraph, very difficult to read imo

girls are only good for teh secks :wub:

RuleR

Originally posted by Tha_Diablo
    Play +/- 3 hours a day work all day every day (except weekends -_-) have a gf and hang out with my mates! Im a bit addicted becuase i play every day sometimes just 1 hour or less but everyday i launch ke! But when you look at the total time i play its nothing compared with many others :P! *

Its what lo0pynuts said: as long as you do your thing its ok, dont waste time sitting home and playing ke when your mates ask you too go too the beach with 33 degrees! just keep your head straight !
    good answer and i agree, there are many players (not only to USKO), that have a job, a familly, friends to go hang out with, so not all of us play 8 hours a day. that may be one of the reason why good players are still below 70s (coz with 2 hours of play every day u wont reach 70 fast).

and about the goal of the game.....this game has no goal..... it's just about playing/having fun

there are alot of peeps that play this game for more than 1 year and barely have 1 char over 60, but they are hanging around with their online friends and having fun. it's not like u need to kill an uber boss to win the game, u win if ur having fun and make it worth it (even if u play 2 hours a day)

jimfujitsu

Mmmorpg are an altenative to gaming with a lot of pluses , due to the fact that it allows you to meet new ppl and possible making real life friends.In my clan there a lot of ppl married , with children , jobs and beautiful lives overall , who conected during the game and now visit eah other so there is only to gain here.And about the adiction problem , everything done extensively becomes one . Who are you to judge between someone who does 10 hours of mountin climbing and one who ko's for the same amount.It's ppl choices to make.I think that kind of advice would be better fitted on a turkish forum.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast