Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

STOP KO, the plague

This is a discussion on STOP KO, the plague within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tekken 3 FTW ^^...
Page: 2

Goofy

Tekken 3 FTW ^^

wako0

~if u dont like it, get the fuckout~ Eddie Murphy

Yun_Yuuzhan

Did somebody say something? I was spamming a3, I think it just restarted. Gogogo boss hunt!

king arthur

he does make a point <_<

i went outside and twisted my knee FU!

Dorn

Originally posted by kopanos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kopanos)</div>
    Originally posted by kopanos@
    <!--QuoteBegin-STevarius

wats "self-control" and wats this "life" thing ive been hearing about for quite a while. no one will tell me *<_<

It's playing KO less than 8-10 hours daily.
    And spending another2-3 ours on forums .

Sorry i forgot that one[/b]
    shit i might have failed both

iwanttopk

not only lvl 70, LEVEL 80 NOW WOOOOOOOOOt

You can play 2 hours a day maximum and get lvl 70, it just takes longer. You cannot make assumptions about a person's lifestyle from what level they are in a game.

And even if someone does play 8 hours of KO everyday, so what? What business is it of yours to dictate to people how the spend their time? I myself never understood the idea of binge-drinking yet i know many people who engage in it on a nightly basis and call it a social life. I think its pretty sad. When i was a teenager i used to sit in my room practicing guitar everyday after school for 6-8 hours, i guess you think thats sad because i didnt go drinking or clubbing every night but im proud of it because now i can do things that i wouldnt have the opportunity to do otherwise, met some very amazing people, and earned some decent money.

I guess my point is that you should let people make their own choices and their own mistakes.

cash1991

Originally posted by 0000000
    You can play 2 hours a day maximum and get lvl 70, it just takes longer. You cannot make assumptions about a person's lifestyle from what level they are in a game. *

And even if someone does play 8 hours of KO everyday, so what? What business is it of yours to dictate to people how the spend their time? I myself never understood the idea of binge-drinking yet i know many people who engage in it on a nightly basis and call it a social life. I think its pretty sad. When i was a teenager i used to sit in my room practicing guitar everyday after school for 6-8 hours, i guess you think thats sad because i didnt go drinking or clubbing every night but im proud of it because now i can do things that i wouldnt have the opportunity to do otherwise, met some very amazing people, and earned some decent money.

I guess my point is that you should let people make their own choices and their own mistakes.
    Thats your point.... wat is america coming to... i agree with the person who made this topic, even i u do play this game 2 hours a day and get to 70 u play it way to long.

Default Re: STOP KO, the plague

Originally posted by WaistingAway
    knight online is destroying your lives, and you all know it. If you are all smart you will listen to what im saying and quit. there is nothing to gain from this childish fanatacy game only loss and lonliness. This game has poisened you all with its addictivness, everyone wants to be the greatest character and reach that lvl 70, but reaching that lvl 70 only proves that you are a sad, and lonly person that doesnt have better things to do than play *a childrens game. I dont want to insult anyone i just want to warn you, theres a better life outside KO. i was wasting my time on this game but now i have come to my senses and relised that you only have one chance at life, why waste it on this game. Think before you login again, is it worth it. * * *
    Good luck *

:mellow: *:huh: *^_^ * * * * *:lol: *B) *:rollseyes: *-_- *<_< * *:wub: *:angry: * *:unsure: *:wacko: *:blink: *h43r:

sorry
    I SAID THIS SO LONG AGO DAMN U NOOB A.Q

:lol:

knight online is one of the most fuking saddest games ever developed, even among mmorpgs. who ever plays it has gotta be livin in fantasy land. :wacko:

on that note, much love to all my homies :wub:

i havent loggedi ngame for 2months +

im not an american you stupid shit and i couldnt care less what happens to america. The topic starter's speech was just cringeworthy, believe it or not but some people have a thing called SELF CONTROL and dont ruin their lives over a computer game. If KO is ruining your life, thats sad, but if it wasnt KO it would be drink, or drugs, or poor grades or something because what you lack is self control.

partying>KO

muhahahahahaha

Dark_Axe

partying>KO
    you meant......
    shit>KO

Originally posted by Greygoose
    partying>KO

muhahahahahaha * *

So lets say u go out and party, u buy a drink. Some1 slips some drugs in it and u get all fucked up, u pass out for a couple of hours.

Later on u wake up at the hospital where the doctor tells u that u almost died from an overdose. Is that still partying>KO?. FFS guys let ppl play 15+ hours if they wan't why u have to go calling ppl lifeless scums just cuz they play more then u.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast