Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Storing money on noob chars

This is a discussion on Storing money on noob chars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I read somwhere that if you have more than 1million on an under lv 30 char the money gets deleted. ...
Page: 1

BillClinton

Default Storing money on noob chars

I read somwhere that if you have more than 1million on an under lv 30 char the money gets deleted.

does anyone know if thats true

what i want to know is if i can store excess money on a noobie account with a lv1 char for example

xanarchistx

lol? Who told you that BS..

Plus, leveling a character to 30 took about 45 Minutes..
    Whats the problem with hitting 30 if It was true..

BillClinton

the problem is that im not sure there is something like that
    and if there is then the problem is im not sure i have to lv it to just lv 30

how do u get to 30 in 45 minutes dude there is no chicken quest any more

heavenCanWait

you dont need level 30 ...... i stored 21 gbs on few low levels ... 1 -5 xD

BillClinton

awesome
    ty man

xanarchistx

lol ^^

30 is really easy.. Add em to clan and do some deru, You'll be done in 40-45 minutes..
    I leveled one today in under that.. 3 man deru ftw.

Speed

a lot of ppl have lost money / items from noobie chars , mostly under 30... so all my store chars are 30+ just to be safe

Lawless

my oldest mule account got outright deleted, granted it had nothing but old event items and such but still. When I tried to access the account info it said no such registered account so im assuming it was deleted.

TunaFishyMe

the new wave of noobs strike again.

Dont listen to the people who said it wont get deleted. I lost over 2 billion by having them n -30 chars

i have money over 2 accounts one of them is all lvl 1 chars...

TunaFishyMe

obviously they dont delete the cash right away. Once in a while, they wipe the coins. K2 even said to not store money on -30 chars.

Mario

Default Re: Storing money on noob chars

Originally posted by BillClinton
    I read somwhere that if you have more than 1million on an under lv 30 char the money gets deleted.

does anyone know if thats true

what i want to know is if i can store excess money on a noobie account with a lv1 char for example
    yes deleted twice in a past, maybe some of u dont remeber, but in IIIIiiiIIII times, theyre deleted money, on noobs 1-300... many ppl lost money... i sold PP for 21 and lost it :S

idefix

well i personally dont think any1 needs more than 84 gb coz if i wud even have that money i wudnt trust any1 with any kind of trade that requires more than 4 trades to complete lolz, and if i wud get more id just sell the gb for usd or then buy some stuff that cost like 10-20 gb instead of getting 100+ gb, coz i dont see any use of having that much money lolz.

but if u wanna have then i think yeah store em on noob chars but not for a long while, just for a few days / week, k2 is so slow that they wont ban u that fast

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by idefix
    well i personally dont think any1 needs more than 84 gb coz if i wud even have that money i wudnt trust any1 with any kind of trade that requires more than 4 trades to complete lolz, and if i wud get more id just sell the gb for usd or then buy some stuff that cost like 10-20 gb instead of getting 100+ gb, coz i dont see any use of having that much money lolz.

but if u wanna have then i think yeah store em on noob chars but not for a long while, just for a few days / week, k2 is so slow that they wont ban u that fast
    king noob has spoken.

Dont even store them on noob chars for a second. They dont delete the money after its been stored on a certain character for a certain amount of time. What happens is that after a patch or something, they wipe all the money on chars lower than 30. Usually there is a span of a month in between. It has happened two times in the past from what i can remember. So in theory, you can store 21gb...get dc...they do some sort of patch with a font change and wipe all your money. yay

ChaosThreat

I lost money before fire Drake came out and since then I have gotten the chars to lvl 30 before I put money on them so I have had it happen so I owuld do it just to be safe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast