Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The story of the brave fish

This is a discussion on The story of the brave fish within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div> Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz @ <!--QuoteBegin-Dro Why everyone that complains about luring on their priests ...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

Why everyone that complains about luring on their priests dont remember this precious and valuable item, that should be on the inventory of every single player....

TRANSFORMATION SCROLLS!!! 11 ! *

Anyway, rofl, best way to laugh at a kser *:lol:

if ur healing the mob will agro even when tranformed
    ya :/[/b]
    pff. Goes like this, X the warrior is killing HQ, P the priest is healing X as a kecoon. The only mob that can hit P is HQ.... suddelny G (for gay), a jealous rogue lures TB on P the priest.... nothing happens, cheers

ive done it a couple time, while getting lured, and noone touched me

TunaFishyMe

The Story of the Brave Fish (Part 2)

One day, brave little tuna fish was sitting in the town of CZ when he saw the pirate that raided him! He followed the columbian (whatever that is) into the great jungles of the trolls. After settling down, the fish decided to talk some smack and gave the dirty pirate some lip. As the fish angered his clannies around, the pirate knew it was time for him to prove himself. The fish and the pirate both enter the arenas of the champions.

yea..im getting bored of writing... i killed him 1 on 1...he didnt bring my health to even half and i wasnt wearing ANY SD where he was wearing a DD sheild. lol noob

ReiRei

because you are god and he is babashopped and probably kosp'd his way to his level.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123