Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

the story of karm_doll

This is a discussion on the story of karm_doll within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i started playing dies i started a clan Xenon omega a person named karm doll/mad doll joined dring the ...
Page: 1

redfieldTnT

Default the story of karm_doll

when i started playing dies i started a clan Xenon omega a person named
    karm doll/mad doll
    joined dring the time ke came out he pm'd me on msn
    he asked if i wanted his priest since he was moving on to conterstrike with his friends
    i said shure why not he gave me sq log pw and his email
    note i never begged him to have the priest or asked for it i agreed to take it
    i diddnt actualy use it until 4 or 5 months after i got it i started using it for boss's and farming
    so a year comes n goes he never asks for his account so thinking its now mine i actualy lvl with it and equip it a bit
    at the time my warrior account had no pot make on the account so i also used karm to make pots ect,,
    than i actualy lvl my priest thats on my warrior account to 60 now i have a pot maker on my main account no need for the karm_ doll account
    during all tis he never asks for his account so basicly its mine by now with what ive done to lv it and equip its hard to say its like he left it at all
    now abut a year and some months later he says im scammer ect because i have gotten rid of the account
    everytime i explain the account was given to me i no longer needed it like him befor me i sold it to a good friend
    now he is calling me a scammer and spaming my msn nonstop about the account

the point im trying to get across is how fair is it to give a account a year + months a ago and want it back now..
    either way its out of my control he quit on his own he never seemed to wanna play knights even when i invited him back to show him how much better off farming and xping my warrior has become ect he always had other things to do never mentions ko or the account the dozens of times i talked to him on msn
    things have changed u say you quit and now u expect things to be the same as when u left and want the things u gave away ...
    what are your thoughts..

MisPantalones

block him

HsK

Same for a friend level a char to 60 and equiped him, and now he stole account casue my friend trust that he wouldn't comeback, he changed pass :s

Bye bye warrior full equiped and a lot of gbs :s

I think you are not a scammer, karm_doll is just dumb, it's your account now

xourico

lol give him the account naked with 1337 coins :P

Kik0

Originally posted by xourico
    lol give him the account naked with 1337 coins :P
    Delevel it too...

Trii

tell him he's gay

HateU

Lol old Karm Doll,

Always thought he was dodgey from the start, who names all there chars after dolls anyway.

Hows things going Red.

Kaneo.

bountyhunter

First of all all dolls are different persons!!! We are reallife friends. We gave the only doll who wasnīt scammed/ lost by k2 shittyness to you red beacuse we quitted. For a while we didnīt play it. after few months passed we came back. We never saw Karm_doll online so we tought the char was unused and asked it back but you ignored us ( i dunno what really happend beacuse iīm not the one who asked it back or gave it to you ). We thought you were our friend
    We still play this game (becides the one gave you the char).
    Donīt flame us we arenīt bad persons

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I knew doll family long time ago coz they were estonians, they seemed nice at start, even helped N_O with few bosses. Then they started to talk how they scammed some guys in other servers so it kinda ended our friendship.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Btw redfield ur an idiot u always could delevel him 60 back and then let him have dur +6 and armor what he had b4!!...
    I asked the char when i was scammed on mad_doll cuz real karm_doll saied i could have karm_doll but then u didnt gimme the id either pw!!!
    u asked me do i want some of ur stupid lame mages...

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

that isn't actualy the real redfieldTnT. that's his dogs evil twin cousin's sister inlaw. so...don't take it out on him aight, he is my home boy.

OOh yeah and btw when i was asking u on msn are u online so u could lvl my new priest as u promised 2 help me .. but u blocked me.... ive wouldnt want the char back if u would haved helped like u saied u do :angry:

If its not real redfield then he could stfu cuz he dsnt know anything!!!

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll
    If its not real redfield then he could stfu cuz he dsnt know anything!!!
    k. problem solved. Lock Topic plz.

Originally posted by Magyk
    I knew doll family long time ago coz they were estonians, they seemed nice at start, even helped N_O with few bosses. Then they started to talk how they scammed some guys in other servers so it kinda ended our friendship.
    LOL wtf???? bosses with NO and scammed someone in other server???
    when was it??Dolls Family??? im scammed.... any of dolls aint real doll..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast