Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

the story of knight online

This is a discussion on the story of knight online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well 1 day the servers were down like a yr ago, i went to home page n read the story ...
Page: 1

well 1 day the servers were down like a yr ago, i went to home page n read the story of knight online. does any1 here really knows the story of it? do u guys really know who chypher n logos were?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

they were the gods of the whatever who got doomed or expelled or something. ;p

nicholaszaioud1992

LOL Not really never felt the need to read it :lol: .

11 pages long.. I can't read that x_x wanna summarize for me? =D

hahaah actually.. i read the whole thing one day when i was COMPLETELY bored =[ i actually felt bad for the orcs after reading it.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

cypher was the god of change or something... you get asked about it in the 7 keys quest

xprx

pathos hacked logos , who duped his shells +10 and then the war started

I read half of the story.. or the full story... I am not sure but I forgot most of it.

Someone gyft a short version of it

llJuanMall

when I created my account about 2 years ago I started reading it, after the 2 page i gave up -_-

its kind of like god, or n knight online i think logos, he he was the creator of all things, he made 2 other gods, which were cypher n pathos. 1 of them became good n 1 became bad. i think pathos was the good 1 n cypher was the evil 1. well something happened n the world changed. humans started to come out n stuff. but then their villages were being killed of by monsters. humans died off till 1 nation stood standind el morad. scared, they sent warriors out to kill the beast n the more they killed the stronger they became. i think they found a cave where cupher was imprisoned, he killed most of them. the survivors came back victorious but something happened to them. when the champions had babys they notice their children had green skins. so they turned all mutated being touch by pathos's blood. it be came a racial issue. soon the tureks(greenies) were being slaughter. 1 "ork", turek lead his ppl like moses across the red sea " eslant " n soon war wages war n still continues. i dunno wat moradon was all about i think is was the birthplace of all things. w/e. well tats the story i guess

llJuanMall

pathos hacked logos , who duped his shells +10 and then the war started[/b]
    rofl! xD

its kind of like god, or n knight online i think logos, he he was the creator of all things, he made 2 other gods, which were cypher n pathos. 1 of them became good n 1 became bad. i think pathos was the good 1 n cypher was the evil 1. well something happened n the world changed. humans started to come out n stuff. but then their villages were being killed of by monsters. humans died off till 1 nation stood standind el morad. scared, they sent warriors out to kill the beast n the more they killed the stronger they became. i think they found a cave where cupher was imprisoned, he killed most of them. the survivors came back victorious but something happened to them. when the champions had babys they notice their children had green skins. so they turned all mutated being touch by pathos's blood. it be came a racial issue. soon the tureks(greenies) were being slaughter. 1 "ork", turek lead his ppl like moses across the red sea " eslant " n soon war wages war n still continues. i dunno wat moradon was all about i think is was the birthplace of all things. w/e. well tats the story i guess[/b]
    wow! thats pretty cool, maybe i should read the story some day....

Roberto

this short version is good 11 pages to read no way.

J

Would be cool if they made a video, it's not like they're doing anything better.

sam

I agree, make it a music video

ArminVanBuuren

pathos hacked logos , who duped his shells +10 and then the war started[/b]
    This just made my day :lol:

PS: even if karuses were the cursed ones, and were expelled, as el moradian I might kill them all...kill...kill...kill...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast