Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

the story of knight online

This is a discussion on the story of knight online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pathos hacked logos , who duped his shells +10 and then the war started[/b] ROFL!! funniest thing i read all ...
Page: 2

WafflesAndCocaine

pathos hacked logos , who duped his shells +10 and then the war started[/b]

ROFL!!

funniest thing i read all day ty :P

Well it started with a successful little company in Irvine CA. It was a peaceful company with a gay-golf game but one day they decided "hell yeah, let's make an addictive game where we can extort lots of money"... the executives agreed: "Yes Bob, great plan. Kill off all workers apart from 5... make it 4. So we can have a crappy CS, crappy servers and millions of addicts who can do nothing". As the game grew so did the players and one day. Led by the evil lord Ottoman, the Army of Turkey emerged. Kicked crap out of the servers, moving away most of the good legit players, beat down the CS and took over the game. We now have the game on Knight Online and you wonder why Max cries when you meet him? Poor Max... evil Turk eating him

Summerised.

llJuanMall

I'm actually reading the story right now. Its very interesting and not that long since the 11 pages r not all of the same size, they r just divided in some kind of chapters.

MirZa117

I just finished reading it.. its not that long =P

J

11 pages, how the hell do you guys read a book? C'mon, it's actually not that bad.

i red the story.. its just like xPRx says :lol:

11 pages, how the hell do you guys read a book? C'mon, it's actually not that bad.[/b]
    KO Players don't read.

Banned

before i knew to go look on the forums for the answers to the 7 key quest i actually would stay at each guardian and read thru the story to find the answers to the questions :lol: fukked up thing is i had to start like 3 times .. once on the 7th key i got it wrong

but yeah thats what the 7 key and eslant sufferings quests are supposed to be for .. to familiarize ppl with the story of KO .. but besides that and the annoying ass scrolling story u r forced thru everytime u create an new char and that little worm boy or girl are the only other time anyone even sees shit about the gods and other shit from the story :huh:

I've read it 2 times actually :P, the story is pretty good

J

I bet you since El Moradians have Ronark as their god, the new server's name will be the Karus' god.

llJuanMall

Finished it a while ago just forgot to post xD I really liked the story, I recomend everyone to read it when u have time.

LadyTorr

I remember reading it ages ago, but I've pretty much forgotten most of it :P

You'd think the 7 key quest would make me read it, but I just cheat off your brilliant guide

HotAsIce

So its like Africa, some white guys in wierd looking clothes tried to take over orc's land, and force thenm into slavery or some shit.

Banned

So its like Africa, some white guys in wierd looking clothes tried to take over orc's land,[/b]
    take over thier land? white guys tried to take over africa? :huh:

and force thenm into slavery or some shit.[/b]
    in this story the orcs didn&#39;t sell other orcs to the humans. <_<

take over thier land? white guys tried to take over africa? :huh:

Yes they did, for example England
    [/b]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast