Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

the story of knight online

This is a discussion on the story of knight online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; take over thier land? white guys tried to take over africa? :huh:[/b] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid...
Page: 3

Banned

take over thier land? white guys tried to take over africa? :huh:[/b]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid

Banned

i read it before, and they are adding a new chapter every time a new server comes out

i was that one surviving karusian!!!!!!!!!!!!

I showed people how to glitch over the mountains in eslant by relogging by the harpy spots!!!!!!

I showed my people how you could run all the way round, past the oasis to the land of the trolls!!!!!!!!

I was their moses!!!!!!

:pic:

I showed people how to glitch over the mountains in eslant by relogging by the harpy spots!!!!!!

I showed my people how you could run all the way round, past the oasis to the land of the trolls!!!!!!!!

I was their moses!!!!!![/b]

pwned, loool paddy <3 :P

pathos hacked logos , who duped his shells +10 and then the war started[/b]
    made my day lawlz

story of ko

bad bad humans vs the slaves: orcs.

go cz now.

sam

in myko they tied things in with the story a bit, would make new game events to enhance the whole "role playing" aspect, but usko only cares about the money

G0D

I was their moses!!!!!![/b]
    You was their Cypher! ^_^

ChowBoy

LoL funny shit man :lol:

I actually LOLed there.

peterX

Alright i forgot ots of names but meh

long ago some pimp name Logos made humans yet one of his homeboys Pathos was being a bitch to his pets the humans
    Logos got hacked and dupe +10 shells and shit right, so human started the beefing

K, Human made it to Luff castle to slap that hoe up right, Pathos Died yet that bitch fuked up the humans in the end, saying some crap bout making orcs. So human acting like pimp after that then relized some of their kids turning fugly so what they did, the Human made the orc their bitches cause they gotz the mark of Pathos.

then one braze dogg set his ppl free, so they went pass that mountian (not eslant the other answer), set up a new crip at luff catsle with the mounment. Then human got scared gather some other humans (barbrians, 5 other nation), made a mounment to reple other evil coming from orc mounment, that why it glows :P.

Thus biggin the shitzick that we play Knight Online

peterX

lol i hope that was short enought, lol dont noe the other story of Ronark, something bout the imortal Human Mage zzzz

_random_

i read the whole thing yesterday =] pretty good

Såsen

LoL funny shit man :lol:[/b]

Idont understand the funny thing about it.... u guys should try to find your map to your frontdoor and try get out more..

peterX

Idont understand the funny thing about it.... u guys should try to find your map to your frontdoor and try get out more..[/b]
    well it is kinda funny +1 i find it funny, how its funny

Pathos In fact did killed logos or beat his ass in a way right (hacked) then duper +10 shells ( create madness, orcs,war)

lol there my explanation

J

Alright i forgot ots of names but meh

long ago some pimp name Logos made humans yet one of his homeboys Pathos was being a bitch to his pets the humans
    Logos got hacked and dupe +10 shells and shit right, so human started the beefing

K, Human made it to Luff castle to slap that hoe up right, Pathos Died yet that bitch fuked up the humans in the end, saying some crap bout making orcs. So human acting like pimp after that then relized some of their kids turning fugly so what they did, the Human made the orc their bitches cause they gotz the mark of Pathos.

then one braze dogg set his ppl free, so they went pass that mountian (not eslant the other answer), set up a new crip at luff catsle with the mounment. Then human got scared gather some other humans (barbrians, 5 other nation), made a mounment to reple other evil coming from orc mounment, that why it glows :P.

Thus biggin the shitzick that we play Knight Online[/b]
    Well if you can&#39;t understand this...

Before anything was ever made there was a god named Logos. And he created mankind, animals, nature, etc. Then there was a blob ( Logos can shape anything into anything) that was waiting to be formed, but Logos forgot about it. So it formed itself, and wanted to get revenge. His name was Pathos and basiclly he destroyed everything and Logos hid in fright. Then Akara, goddess of life, created a match for Pathos, Cypher. Cypher and Pathos fought until they somehow fused together to be known as Pathos-Cypher. Then the humans had couple cities where there was civilization but monsters kept raiding their towns. So all the survivors went to the one and only human standing city, El Morad. There they fought for 7 years against these monsters, and finally a brave group of soldiers, Knight, went to go fight Pathos-Cypher. They killed him but he put a curse on the Knights and that curse was that their children was deformed in some way. So these deformed children were taking into the woods out of civilization to not be seen, because others were embarrased. So these group of people, Tuareks, formed a group and found a place called Lufferson Castle, which was their own city. Then the Tuareks and the humans fought, which is now known as the "Forever War." Also, a warrior named Pathos was so strong that no Tuarek could kill him. And he became a God.

I hope i didn&#39;t miss anything :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast