Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

story of :Sky: and cursed IN...

This is a discussion on story of :Sky: and cursed IN... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im bored of hearin shits from ppl, who heard only one side story, from a 14 y/o retarded kid... story ...
Page: 1

Mario

Default story of :Sky: and cursed IN...

im bored of hearin shits from ppl, who heard only one side story, from a 14 y/o retarded kid...

story begins a long time, when he was with me in My Name Is, and he got fight with Blackjewel for a fkn WP, he think shes hacked him (she got access to hes lame warrior) - if its true i think he pissed her so much, like he pissed me, and few old clannnies... this 13 y/o kid care only about hes ass and items, pfffff... anyway in MNI he was a nice kid... Shit started when MNI was goin to end... when Zafeira (UareHistory) left Diez, we wanted rebuild clan, and idan was appointed to CL, but at last Bora take the leads... so from now he started whine all around (boring...)... Not all goes with Bora, Viktor (miss_vegetable) maded own clan (CruentusAngeli), where Rahjiff, Idan and Me was a leaders... soon Vik got bored with priest, and wanted share Rahjiff with real owner Tobba, so we remaked clan (coz miss char, was a leader) and we created ButtPirates, Rahjiff takes a lead, and Me and Idan as an assissts... Idan started to be a greedy fag... hungry of item biatch... 1st he get Skelly - ok, he deserve on it (he helped with bosses in those times), next we get DR from DF, and we decided to award Machine_Gun, but this greedy fag msn me, and cried for DR... i agreed... rah too... but life goes on, i get a skelly in meantime too... viktor left KO fast and even rah started to log rarest... so Idan got hes chance started lead BP on own rulez, what makin piss of most of ppl and... many ppl left... ofc was a big fight for items, w/e... life goes on... some story :
    1st - when he hits 65, he became a real fag, dun wanted help ppl with exp, didnt wanted pk (only with GG, he dun like share NP, with clannnies...), he liked max 4 ppl parties, but i saw him a lot with full 8 man parties... but only good playaz
    2nd - idan n few clannies killed 3 obos and idan dun shared money with them, later there killed smth, and he sold Ib didnt shared money, some day we got shity lupus pend in bowl and he wanted to take it, it was a bonus drop he have no right to take it, so ppl awarded MG to stop idan b4 he sell it, he always ask ppl for item, when it was a good solo drop... one day ppl pissed and wanted quit clan, asked me to talk with idan, coz theyre stoped to trust him, after this shit... 1 day we get giga axe from samma n mirage sword, he taked it, he told he will up them, MS was prepared for MG... few day earlier he got rollback and lost 20gb and PE, and dunno why when he was upin giga+7 MS has broken... anyway he maded SS 1-2 days later and he had like 21gb @ inn (ms+7 those days prize) - and he told he lost all money earlier... few days ago sexa got rogue shell pads from obo, he taked it and burned (or not - who knows), why he taked it now ? if he sold obo dropes earlier ? so when Idan got drop from OBO he could do whatever he want to do, but when clannie got it, its a clan drop :lol:
    some days later, when rah didnt apeard in game, Idan forced ppl to remake ButtPirates, i didnt wanted... but rah was bored of leadin and kinda bored of KO, but I and some ppl didnt wanted Idan with "green line"... any he msn and cried so i decided to give him a chance...

(this fag always was nice, when he wanted something....)

We created MonkeyIsland and he get "green line", and i became a 2nd leader, didnt wanted green line, so annoyin in luferson ;/... we was doin good job, we = clan not Idan, he just sittin all the time under monument, hes still no expin... no pkin... no commin for bosses... most of clannies expin in small groups so its ok, but i was the only one, who was creatin PK parties... me n Qebek was pkin most from all clannies (and maybe 2-4 more ppl pkin in this clan), all just expin... i was on every single biss what we found too... in meantime he awarded himself with Opal Earring and some more ppl, i didnt get a shit from last award in ButtPirates or CA (dun remeber, was really long time ago), some ppl get even 3 awards from all this time... and 1 cursed day we get fkn IN from SQ... some ppl agreed that im deserving most of them for it, instead we awarded many nowadays... "some ppl" becoz its not suprise that most of them dream about fkn IN (i dun be lie, i dreamed too)... we got some shit fight with idan ofc, coz he wanted this IN, but with hes 3 awards and my 1, i didnt wanted to pass him, we was both keepin clan dropes, but he forced me to pass him this one >.<, anyway he agreed that im the person who should get it, or it was a dirty trick ?? Anyway me and Idan had award rights, and i used them, why not ? if he could, why i cant ?

Anyway me and Idan had award rights, and i used them, why not ? if he could, why i cant ? Anyway after this convo he banned me ( i dun think he have rights, as far we was only 2 clan leaders - no more assisst/officers ), and he told ppl that i left, he banned few more ppl ( my friends ofc ), now hes sittin with luf all the day, and pmin all clan leaders, tellin them, that i left clan with items...

what if I was be a leader > i was be hungry of ur skelly > banned u and asked for skelly/DR/OE... i think he have no right to BAN me anyway, even if he had a green line, it was a dirty move, after some of ppl wanted me with IN... he maded a topic on forum, where he asked clan who should get IN, and when he saw 2 vote on me, he closed this topic :lol: wtf...

At last ButtPirates its not disbanded, and i joined back this clan, clan when all started...

i know idan wanted be famous, cost no matter, after dead bodies...
    1st idan sig: assisst of ButtPirates, now its : Leader of MonkeyIsland (pfff - usseless one), but it should be : 2nd lufferson monument... he still countin on KIng, whine all the time that election are bugged.... at last all clan bank what "i taked" = belt of dex and ruby ring, what i already awarded to ppl (all are in buttpirates)

just wanted to ask, how he can call us scammers, if he banned us and we have to come back to previus clan... this coward dun even tell ppl that he banned us, he like when ppl think that we left and runned away with items... anyway, my old friends know all (ever deeper true) and know i didnt make nothin bad.. i was pushed to ;/

regards Mario -_-

redfieldTnT

waht was the item my eyes hurt
    :huh:

Trii

AYRON NEKLAS

ID4N

1st im 16 years old, and i have school tomorrow and its my sleep time now, i have no power to read ur shits about me and tbh, i dont care too, i know 1 thing, u ran away with IN and the clan bank...
    so keep going with ur lies.. cuz as i said i dont care i already had enough with u on clan forum, u can watch it over here - http://s14.invisionfree.com/ButtPirates/in...dex.php?act=idx
    so mario.. _/
    good night ^^

Phave

GG Mario <_<

You still got clan items GG

Mario

Originally posted by ID4N
    i know 1 thing, u ran away with IN and the clan bank...
    so keep going with ur lies..
    i ran away ?? or u banned me ?? so if i ran away why i joined Rahjiff back ?? and why he invited scammer ?? I joined Rah back to show ppl that i didnt left clan shithead, coz i was BANNED, ur clannies still pmin me, askin why i left, and im bored, and i need to tell any1 1by1 that hes fukin greedy retarded leader banned me, and he have no balls to write this on forum, go school or go die, w/e... i didnt maded a SS when u banned me, my bad >.<, but some ppl saw it, whos a lier ?? u r, and u have no balls !! :angry:

Phave

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N
    i know 1 thing, u ran away with IN and the clan bank...
    so keep going with ur lies..
    i ran away ?? or u banned me ?? so if i ran away why i joined Rahjiff back ?? and why he invited scammer ?? I joined Rah back to show ppl that i didnt left clan shithead, coz i was BANNED, ur clannies still pmin me, askin why i left, and im bored, and i need to tell any1 1by1 that hes fukin greedy retarded leader banned me, and he have no balls to write this on forum, go school or go die, w/e... i didnt maded a SS when u banned me, my bad >.<, but some ppl saw it, whos a lier ?? u r, and u have no balls !! :angry:[/b]
    Yes you have balls flamming people, when there offline for the night.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

may i ask who is :sky:? h43r:

Phave

Old Assistant of Buttpirates/ Monkey Island

Mario

Originally posted by Phave
    GG Mario *<_<

You still got clan items GG
    clan items got clannies, what deserved on it for a long time... ask idan for items... he like keep then as long as ppl will forgot about them... he prolly told that i taked all, GG, he can easy edit clan bank section on forum... pffff, items what i had i gived to clannies... i didnt taked them for my own !!! if u cant read all text, dun read nothing !!! if u cant understand that [size=24]HE BANNED MEu r fukin tard !! and i think u will nv understand what exacly happend !!!

Mario

Originally posted by Phave
    Old Assistant of Buttpirates/ Monkey Island
    mope u was in clan shorted than week so what u can fukin knew ?????
    i was a second leader fuktard, not just assisstant -_- stop lick idans ass if u even dun readed all text.... <_<

Don't really feel like reading all what you wrote but as I knew mario from over a year ago in MNI, he was always a nice guy an 1 of those who I've learned from a lot about KO, so whatever the story, it's probably some misunderstanding (or however you spell that damn word <_<)

archer

imo u did the right thing !

AllTheWay

prolly no body knows me, neither Mario Or Idan.
    but imo, Mario is right, idan acted greedy, this is what happens when you get drops like iron neck, iron belt, this is the human reaction.
    shit happens, enjoy the game

Mario

anyway, i was thinkin this shits will stay between us, coz we both maded wrong... but i decided to make a small reconnaissance, i pmed few ppl, and now i know, that hes (idan) is pming players from better clans, and feedin them with all shits... so i decided to post this all here, im almost 27 y/o, and i dun let to be flammed coz of retarded kid >< i can stay clanless if no1 want me, i dun care i tolded all fact, even those bad about me...

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast