Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

story of :Sky: and cursed IN...

This is a discussion on story of :Sky: and cursed IN... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Luigi Mario i still didn't read here why am i asslicking backstabber. Ur so proud ...
Page: 10

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Luigi
    Mario i still didn't read here why am i asslicking backstabber. Ur so proud of ur balls so maybe have them eanough to tell me why are u insulting me.
    after i stand on ur side and taked u and ur gf to clan... after i fought abut items for u... u sended incomplited SS's for idan to lick hes ass... i know ur point... after "some1" left us with elf belt u was so pissed coz u counted on this elf belt ( u writed to me this so dun lie ) so maybe u counted if u lick idans ass so much ( anyway u tdid ur job well - he appointed u on assisst ) and he kick me from clan, u will get my Skelly or IN :lol: and u was disappointed again :lol: so sad, anyway i wont answer u anymore anywhere, so dun even ask me for reply... u should focus on ur wedding now... anyway good luck on new way of life (or smth like that) - im really done with u[/b]
    Finally you came up with something. Needed some help or something?

You know that i was CLAN CHAT and you said those thing when everyone could read them. And they were here posted by Idan earlier, everyone can see them if they care enough to go back couple pages.
    And from what we talked on prv i knew that you will never return clan items if u leave/get banned, so how could i count on them? Come up with something better pls

I never posted a single ss of private conversation- never even talked to any1 about it- i know what word private means.

And again you know who sent those ss- you know it wasn't me so don't lie, even tho it's prolly the only thing ur really good at.

bleaF

Originally posted by FatM4n

the word u looking for is prefeclty, I missed a "c" what a big deal.
    And like I said earlier I've already been to 100+ post so I dotn need to compete with phantom.
    I just want to tell ppl that mario is a scammer
    excuse me?

it's only Thor that can make thunder not hsi daughter :lol:
    i think he meant your Thor's daughter and you would go cry to daddy then he would make thunder.

N00Bi

Originally posted by Luigi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luigi)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Luigi

Mario i still didn't read here why am i asslicking backstabber. Ur so proud of ur balls so maybe have them eanough to tell me why are u insulting me.

after i stand on ur side and taked u and ur gf to clan... after i fought abut items for u... u sended incomplited SS's for idan to lick hes ass... i know ur point... after "some1" left us with elf belt u was so pissed coz u counted on this elf belt ( u writed to me this so dun lie ) so maybe u counted if u lick idans ass so much ( anyway u tdid ur job well - he appointed u on assisst ) and he kick me from clan, u will get my Skelly or IN :lol: and u was disappointed again :lol: so sad, anyway i wont answer u anymore anywhere, so dun even ask me for reply... u should focus on ur wedding now... anyway good luck on new way of life (or smth like that) - im really done with u
    Finally you came up with something. Needed some help or something?

You know that i was CLAN CHAT and you said those thing when everyone could read them. And they were here posted by Idan earlier, everyone can see them if they care enough to go back couple pages.
    And from what we talked on prv i knew that you will never return clan items if u leave/get banned, so how could i count on them? Come up with something better pls

I never posted a single ss of private conversation- never even talked to any1 about it- i know what word private means.

And again you know who sent those ss- you know it wasn't me so don't lie, even tho it's prolly the only thing ur really good at.[/b]
    Donīt give this person your time, this one is just someone who doesnīt deserve our attention. Lets just leave it, this person wont be any better in the further.

Donīt give this person your time, this one is just someone who doesnīt deserve our attention. Lets just leave it, this person wont be any better in the further.
    Yeah i don't think it makes mych sense to try talking in civilised manner with some1 who can only answer with lies and insults...

Mario

Originally posted by Luigi
    those SS (who were sent by my GF not me btw) were taken during the day when i was offline
    pathetic loser w/o balls, OMFG u r hidin behing ur GF backs and what u think u are ????? i am who i am, but im not the only one who left clan fuker, but i taked all whine on me !!! so u think i care that only 3 asslickers stayed on this topic ??? omg 1 who backstabed own gf rotflmao :lol: , 2nd - thor's daughter, and 3rd who i even dunno, maybe played twice with him... i told im out, but when i saw that luigi sold hes gf ( i knew it that she was the one who sended SS - but u r the man - i tought that :lol: my bad ) i have to post that... anyway im a coward idan ? coz what ? :lol: bb losers

Pfff so instead you decided to lie? That takes balls. She personally authorised me to post it that it was her so whatever.

I didn't do it and you know it but still u lie. What does it tell aboput u? And ur the one who started this whining topic , crying how bad u are treated.

Like i said- if i backstabbed u, write it here how i did that otherwise better shut up. And pls don't come up with another lie.

Qebek

Close this topic pls pls,And go exp or pk.... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: (lets see who will spamm next)

ID4N

lol mario yes u are a coward, u hide behind ur lies.

sophiem

what IN can do to some people's :wub:

close topic

FatM4n

Originally posted by bleaF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bleaF)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

the word u looking for is prefeclty, I missed a "c" what a big deal.
    And like I said earlier I've already been to 100+ post so I dotn need to compete with phantom.
    I just want to tell ppl that mario is a scammer
    excuse me?

it's only Thor that can make thunder not hsi daughter :lol:
    i think he meant your Thor's daughter and you would go cry to daddy then he would make thunder.[/b]
    wtf are u dumb
    i aks what word perfetly was and I said I meant perfectly so then I said I misse a "C". Still dont understand?
    maybe u should go learn english at gymnasium first

Originally posted by sophiem
    what IN can do to some people's :wub:

close topic
    Yeah agreed. Wonder why it was started in the first place...

Qebek

Originally posted by ID4N
    lol mario yes u are a coward, u hide behind ur lies.
    Idan win a trip to Kuba :wub:

Qebek

spamm spamm WTF!!!!U guys are so so..... :wacko: :wacko:

Mario

ill tell u smth newbie, coz u have no idea how it works

- leader makin a clan
    - clan is prosperin by hes life
    - ppl gettin awards in meantime
    - leader decide to disband clan, and items stayin on ppl - hes not takim them back

as far i was a 2nd leader, when idan banned me from clan i feel like he disbanded this clan... its not my problem fuktard that he banned me - i didnt asked... if rulez was be other he was be to able take all items what clannies got for all the time...

i wasnt regular member, so when he banned me HE HAVE NO RIGHT to take my items back. understood retard ? or ur head is still in idans ass ?

u havent no shit fkn green idea how it works, so <cry> anyway, chapaj dzide frajerze bez jaj :lol:

bleaF

wtf are u dumb
    i aks what word perfetly was and I said I meant perfectly so then I said I misse a "C". Still dont understand?
    maybe u should go learn english at *gymnasium first
    getting abit angry? ofc i understood what u mean but im sure you understood what Mario meant before.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast