Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

story of :Sky: and cursed IN...

This is a discussion on story of :Sky: and cursed IN... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my clan got sq but IN was given to leader nobody bitches about it everyone's hapy :wub: (except the fact ...
Page: 3

Necropoo

my clan got sq but IN was given to leader nobody bitches about it everyone's hapy :wub: (except the fact is anyone bitches problem would be solved IRL anyway rofl)

Unholy

good old buddies from mni (not old actually)... wtf happened to u? i read it all and if its true , it seems like u did the right thing mario. too bad shit like this happens..

0wnoR

well well well. guess who is low life prick :rollseyes:

Don_E

old mni ftw.nothing to say about IN, just big misunderstanding.

ps: zyke ys fag oke? :lol:

Nir

Originally posted by Zparda+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zparda)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kente
    "who know me, and prefer my friendship than items, ty all regards. dun let this VIRTUAL game destroy ur real life"

The must wise words U have say Mario - Those words are from the guy I know well

Lets finish this - get just the Fun and friendship forget fags Items plz :P
    I want my IB +7 Back pls :P

If mario is now Active i will get amazed. Anyway i love Idan and Gaymario too so stop this fight for items they arent important the more important was the friend's u make on KO anyway.

I always remember all the members from MNI with love and brotherhood. Even gay NoobzzZ <3 4ever[/b]
    +1

sophiem

<3 is in the air ^_^

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by Don_E
    old mni ftw.nothing to say about IN, just big misunderstanding.

ps: zyke ys fag oke? :lol:
    u blocked me on msn? :wub: :wub:

p.s. clan need to be based on friendship and not on items, if clan got IN u need to be happy for the one who will get it and not think only about yourself

and NIR FTW SHULA SHULA HAALPP GAHYYY :wub:

Nir

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :wub:

Don_E

darkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i dunno if i blocked coz 1 day i deleted like 30 contacts on drunk. if i blocked u aswell i unblock asap.sry. i want spamm u oke? CAESAR GYVES SWEET TO CHILDREN OKE?

WARP

sup Mario long time no see.

Nir

Originally posted by Don_E
    darkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *i dunno if i blocked coz *1 day i deleted like 30 contacts *on drunk. if i blocked u aswell i unblock asap.sry. i want spamm u oke? CAESAR GYVES SWEET TO CHILDREN OKE?
    very nice egon , i gave u free items and u block me ? ;/ hmm kinda lame dont ya think so ?

Mario

Originally posted by WARP
    sup Mario long time no see.
    our last convo wasn't so nice -_-

Don_E

Originally posted by Nir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nir)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Don_E
    darkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *i dunno if i blocked coz *1 day i deleted like 30 contacts *on drunk. if i blocked u aswell i unblock asap.sry. i want spamm u oke? CAESAR GYVES SWEET TO CHILDREN OKE?
    very nice egon , i gave u free items and u block me ? ;/ hmm kinda lame dont ya think so ?[/b]
    nigga i add u back. i deleted alot contacts from msn on drunk. atm cant logg to msn coz i told to boss that i go to sleep coz i m drunk lil whahaha. NIRRRRRRRRR Y LYKE YOUR PLUDRUN

Nir

<3 ayayyayaayay :wub:

ID4N

didnt want to post on that retarded topic.. well anyway, mario is lying like there is no tomorrow and u know what? i dont even care.. its only a game for god sakes, keep on lying about me, GL lol :lol: .

p.s
    <3 old mni ftw

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast