Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

story of :Sky: and cursed IN...

This is a discussion on story of :Sky: and cursed IN... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ Fatman ffs stop replying if you don't know shit *<_< hmm.. so u know ...
Page: 5

Mario

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    Fatman ffs stop replying if you don't know shit *<_<
    hmm.. so u know more about it then me?
    have u ever been in MonkeyIsland?

I am atm so Ithink I know more then u ffs

btw dont post replies that are strictly for me, if u stil lwant to do it dropp a pm in my inbox.
    In sweden u can be a criminal if u make post about a person if the person dont want it to be posted[/b]
    u r there 1 week fukin retard !!!!!!!! U KNOW A SHIT !!

Caitharos brain pls :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who cares about your Swedish rules exactly?
    No, I'm not in this clan or ever been there, but you don't see me spamming his topic with useless replies...

Diler

yay... I was waiting for a topic like that JEWS ARE GREEDY!! Maybe not all, but this shows how jews can be (in this situation this stereotype is right)
    Sorry if I have offended some nice jews

PS. MOREEEEEEEEEEE DR+5 PLS!! IN +5 PLYSSSS

Don't make it into a racist topic, in the end you will lose anyway.
    Jews > w/e you are...

FatM4n

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

Fatman ffs stop replying if you don't know shit *<_<

hmm.. so u know more about it then me?
    have u ever been in MonkeyIsland?

I am atm so Ithink I know more then u ffs

btw dont post replies that are strictly for me, if u stil lwant to do it dropp a pm in my inbox.
    In sweden u can be a criminal if u make post about a person if the person dont want it to be posted
    u r there 1 week fukin retard !!!!!!!! U KNOW A SHIT !!

Caitharos brain pls :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    first learn to read what does caitharos brain go to do with that u left clan with clan items when all clan items will be given back when some1 is quitting clan

FatM4n

One thing thats make me so dissapointed mario is b4 we got the IN u didn't say a thign about idan being a bad clan leader etc, but when we got the IN u started to say that idan is greedy bastard and u saying bad things behind his back.

By the way ur acting after we got the IN it occurs to me that u are the greedy one not Idan, and if u have problems b4 with idan solve them first b4 u start saying he did that and he did those things and bla bla instead of say it here

FatM4n

Originally posted by Diler
    yay... I was waiting for a topic like that JEWS ARE GREEDY!! Maybe not all, but this shows how jews can be (in this situation this stereotype is right)
    Sorry if I have offended some nice jews

PS. MOREEEEEEEEEEE DR+5 *PLS!! IN +5 PLYSSSS
    hmmm. So just be cause they are jews they are greedy? I think u got affected by the nazicism, u cant say because they are jews they are greedy.
    Rember most of the nobel prize went to judish ppl. Before hitler did what he did the jews were very succesfully in all areas of expertice

Diler

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Jews > w/e you are...
    in the end you will burn Truth hurts, ain't it?

Now you just made 3 different replies one after another instead of writing all you got in 1 reply and then you say you're not a spammer?

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    Jews > w/e you are...
    in the end you will burn Truth hurts, ain't it? [/b]
    W/e makes you feel good about yourself <_<

Mario

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    u left clan with clan items ...[/b]
    who LEFT clan ????

<!--QuoteBegin-ID4N

... anyway i, thenically, banned u (mario) from clan...
    btw nice spamm fuktard :angry: 3 posts in a row....

Diler

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    Originally posted by Diler@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

Jews > w/e you are...

in the end you will burn Truth hurts, ain't it?
    W/e makes you feel good about yourself <_<[/b]
    thx at least one time u have a bit of sence of humour

Mario

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    No, I'm not in this clan or ever been therem but you don't see me smapping this topic with useless replies....
    heheeh... this retard dun have fkn ideaa that Idan didnt want him in our clan anyway :lol: he think fatm4n is just annoyin spammer ( i think i still got this on my msn history in my home )... at last we invited fat... and after fatm4n picked up caitharos brain Idan throwed some nice words on him :lol:

<-- owned

and fat still tryin to lick Idans ass :lol: u r so pathetic fatspammer.... our future conversation is ussless <_<

ID4N

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    No, I'm not in this clan or ever been therem but you don't see me smapping this topic with useless replies....
    heheeh... this retard dun have fkn ideaa that Idan didnt want him in our clan anyway :lol: he think fatm4n is just annoyin spammer ( i think i still got this on my msn history in my home )... at last we invited fat... and after fatm4n picked up caitharos brain Idan throwed some nice words on him :lol:

<-- owned

and fat still tryin to lick Idans ass :lol: u r so pathetic fatspammer.... our future conversation is ussless <_<[/b]
    i wrote this words when i was angry u fuktard, tell me mario u sure u are over 20 years old? cuz to me u seems like 10 years old kid LOL.

he think fatm4n is just annoyin spammer
    o rly? at first i didnt want fatman in clan? i was only UNSURE about him but we gave him a try and hes really a nice person..
    now mario, go die with ur lies, YOU! is the one who is so pathetic lier.

Mario

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

<-- owned

and fat still tryin to lick Idans ass :lol: u r so pathetic fatspammer.... our future conversation is ussless <_<
    i wrote this words when i was angry u fuktard, tell me mario u sure u are over 20 years old? cuz to me u seems like 10 years old kid LOL.
    o rly? at first i didnt want fatman in clan? i was only UNSURE about him but we gave him a try and hes really a nice person..
    now mario, go die with ur lies, YOU! is the one who is so pathetic lier.[/b]
    u r so pissed coz all things turns back against u ?? so sry :lol:

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast