Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

story of :Sky: and cursed IN...

This is a discussion on story of :Sky: and cursed IN... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mario quit lying its not healthy...
Page: 7

ID4N

mario quit lying its not healthy

N00Bi

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-N00Bi
    Now Mario, you took the items from our clan, I wanna have answers.
    First of all, why you got angry on idan just after we picked up the IN. You start blaming him for being scammer and shit like that. *
    Second, when ur taking the IN and some other items you think that ur only hurting idans feelings, but ur hurting everyone in the clan.
    We farmed a lot togheter in the clan just to get good drops and when we FINALLY get a drop like this you have to take it from us.
    Now I want a good reason for this....
    And third, as I said ur telling us that Idan is the Scammer? LoL, ur think ur better when ur taking the items from us like this.
    Ive never seen idan take anything from the clan, first u blamed him for taking a DR and another unique item (cant remember what it was). But when rahjiff told us that HE was the one who awarded him that u start blaming him for taking other items.

This time answer, in the clan forum u didnt even wrote back after I posted my reply.
    i didnt posted this on "our" forum coz this convo will nv end... all answers are in my 1st post of this topic... at last i didnt want quit clan just like that... i started flamme idan after our convo, coz he tried take item on him, not a 1st time.... why im tellin this 9182469821364 time ?? and if u cant write 1 post u will not write this too <_<[/b]
    The only thing ur doing is to blame idan and thats why you took the items too, to piss idan up.. You donŽt really have a good answer why you took the items, but I guess it was only to piss idan up.
    But now when I know how you are, I lost my trust on you.
    BTW, where in poland do you live, im going their soon, maybe me and fatman will see you their. :angry:

Mario

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

Who cares about your Swedish rules exactly?
    No, I'm not in this clan or ever been therem but you don't see me smapping this topic with useless replies....

heheeh... this retard dun have fkn ideaa that Idan didnt want him in our clan anyway :lol: he think fatm4n is just annoyin spammer ( i think i still got this on my msn history in my home )... at last we invited fat... and after fatm4n picked up caitharos brain Idan throwed some nice words on him :lol:

<-- owned

and fat still tryin to lick Idans ass :lol: u r so pathetic fatspammer.... our future conversation is ussless <_<
    Mario
    When u get upset, you say things that u regret afterwards, It's perfetly normal to get upset and then after go back to normal.
    If idan lotted the brain of centuar and I was Cl I would get mad to, normal behaviour.

Mario.
    You can't denie that u left clan with nearly the whoel clan bank including a IN, when the rulez was to give back the items if u left/banned from clan.

End of story.

Guys bevare of :sky: aka Mario, he steasl clan bank/ items

No more post from me on this stupid post no more[/b]
    this retard still cant understand that i didnt left... he just post w/e he want w/o read anything to make another spamm... anyway this rule stick with regular members LIKE U! its not so easy ban 2nd clan leader and took all items, keep goin with spamm (u already stoped sry :lol: ) coz i see u didnt understand a shit till now...

Mario

Originally posted by N00Bi
    ...BTW, where in poland do you live, im going their soon, maybe me and fatman will see you their. * :angry:
    im waitin for u girls ^_^ pm me for adress

N00Bi

BTW, I founded no answers in ur first post so can you please answer my questions, or maybe u cant?

Nir

lol evrybody call fatman spammer -_-

ID4N

to me its look like ur 1 step before quitting clan.

Originally posted by Luigi
    OK mario, since you obviously are looking for confrontation with me, tell all those ppl what exactly did i do to become backstabbing asslicker.
    Was the question too hard?

FatM4n

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

Who cares about your Swedish rules exactly?
    No, I'm not in this clan or ever been therem but you don't see me smapping this topic with useless replies....

heheeh... this retard dun have fkn ideaa that Idan didnt want him in our clan anyway :lol: he think fatm4n is just annoyin spammer ( i think i still got this on my msn history in my home )... at last we invited fat... and after fatm4n picked up caitharos brain Idan throwed some nice words on him :lol:

<-- owned

and fat still tryin to lick Idans ass :lol: u r so pathetic fatspammer.... our future conversation is ussless <_<
    Mario
    When u get upset, you say things that u regret afterwards, It's perfetly normal to get upset and then after go back to normal.
    If idan lotted the brain of centuar and I was Cl I would get mad to, normal behaviour.

Mario.
    You can't denie that u left clan with nearly the whoel clan bank including a IN, when the rulez was to give back the items if u left/banned from clan.

End of story.

Guys bevare of :sky: aka Mario, he steasl clan bank/ items

No more post from me on this stupid post no more[/b]
    this retard still cant understand that i didnt left... he just post w/e he want w/o read anything to make another spamm... anyway this rule stick with regular members LIKE U! its not so easy ban 2nd clan leader and took all items, keep goin with spamm (u already stoped sry :lol: ) coz i see u didnt understand a shit till now...[/b][/quote]

So u basicially saying that the rules dont applie to you?
    What a fuck u are .

Pls dont flame another person, U got urself to blame if u decide to leave/ get banned from clan u have to deal with that some ppl will know that it's wrong.

If u lice in warzawa lemme know when to meet and I be there

Mario

BTW, I founded no answers in ur first post so can you please answer my questions, or maybe u cant?
    we talkin in poland "a blind guy see a shit"

N00Bi

Omg, how hard can it be to answer my questions?
    TELL ME!

Mario

Originally posted by FatM4n
    you threaten me ??? h43r: :unsure: :lol:

FatM4n

<!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    you threaten me ??? h43r: :unsure: :lol: [/b]
    I'm just saying tell ur adress if u live in warzawa and I be there, theres no need to get it fusiclly

Mario

Omg, how hard can it be to answer my questions?
    TELL ME!
    its wastin of my words, just stay on clan ( if clan survive ) and u will see... as far i have respect to u dun threaten me, u really think ill run scarred ?? be patience the truth will sail out on top

Nir

lol :P i hope u will go there fat and get ur ass kicked ..

AMEN

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast