Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good DCZ server

This is a discussion on Good DCZ server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; looking to play some ko for a little pk again. i dont know how messed up it is from 6 ...
Page: 1

slaps

looking to play some ko for a little pk again. i dont know how messed up it is from 6 months ago but whatever?
    any help appreciated thanks

Hell_Angel

english server = Carnac-West
    and its one of the newests too but im sure u kno that being from Fierce/Fear n all

007_heal

You might want to join a RLB, too many hackers in DCZ atm. Beramus DCZ is gone to hell; 100 kills total in whole war. We used to do that with 1 party.

Slaps is a slackin inmigrant

speedkill

carnac west dcz is full of action and no turks. most ppl wear quest jewelry and rental gear.

slaps

sounds tight any DCZ clans and on what side?

and hi canz lick my balls

niightmayor

most clans are english on both sides =D

slaps

yeah i meant dcz whoops

yeah i meant dcz whoops[/b]

mmk.

Best bets
    orc clans, choose either Hubris or ForJustice, both amazing clans, who often pk together. we run ardream ^^

Human, i vouch for RiseAbove and EnchanteD both GG clans, w/ amarok being the alternative ^^

you are making a new char. if you so choose to go orc, i'd suggest gettin in theDeparted (Hubris exp/pk clan) when you hit lvl 46, then transfering hubris (no bias )

check clan recruitment :P

slaps

mmk.

Best bets
    orc clans, choose either Hubris or ForJustice, both amazing clans, who often pk together. we run ardream ^^

Human, i vouch for RiseAbove and EnchanteD both GG clans, w/ amarok being the alternative ^^

you are making a new char. if you so choose to go orc, i'd suggest gettin in theDeparted (Hubris exp/pk clan) when you hit lvl 46, then transfering hubris (no bias )

check clan recruitment :P[/b]
    sounds good, i have all my characters human side i think from way back in the server so ill have to see. i dont have any problem leveling so lemme see

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

for sure not Ares, in european time, when there is turk dc, me + max 2-3 ppl stay in ardream... so no english speaking players at all coz maybe 0,1% of ppl borned in country named after ugly chicken speaks any other language than his own...

xstep

cw dcz

IsgurosBous

for sure not Ares, in european time, when there is turk dc, me + max 2-3 ppl stay in ardream... so no english speaking players at all coz maybe 0,1% of ppl borned in country named after ugly chicken speaks any other language than his own...[/b]
    Go ask Americans how many languages they speak. Lots of Turks speak German by the way.

Hell_Angel

U can try to join Next on human side, DCZ clan with long capes and ranked #4 :lol:

however im not sure their main language is english

SonOfaGun

U can try to join Next on human side, DCZ clan with long capes and ranked #4 :lol:

however im not sure their main language is english[/b]
    NexT= possibly the noobiest and longest standing clan in dcz
    they'r mostly peruvian and most of the server hates em

if you play european time cwest may not be the best choice b/c the dcz on other servers are packed with people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast