Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Strange thing in Abyss...

This is a discussion on Strange thing in Abyss... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today I was exping with a clannie at Hop Goblins,then somehow an Isiloon appeared! What the fuck how in the ...
Page: 1

MakuLine

Today I was exping with a clannie at Hop Goblins,then somehow an Isiloon appeared! What the fuck how in the hell can an Isiloon spawn at Hop Goblins?

Banned Senior Member

prob kosper+wall hacker lured to other room....

MerchAcc

Today I was exping with a clannie at Hop Goblins,then somehow an Isiloon appeared! What the fuck how in the hell can an Isiloon spawn at Hop Goblins?[/b]
    Wallhack...

Inactive Member

Abyss 'floors' are actually square parts of the same map. You might have noticed on certain floors that you can see the names of NPCs in the walls.

Wallhacker can easily lure mobs (and apparently also NPCs) from one 'floor' to the other.

the only strange thing I have seen @ abyss is me and my brother not koxping, looks like we are doing this the wrong way (legit)

koxpers running through walls, luring npcs with shower (warriors and priests showering also), full parties koxping all over the place

and where the fuck are the gms? offline, they come up when turks cant connect, awesome...

im 101% sure that if i set up 2 chars, one with premium and a turk name, and a non premium with a non-turk name both koxping all over the place, the non premium will be banned within 48 hours and the other will stay koxping like almost all the turks do these days

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

ya isiloon is lured by koxpers through walls

koxpers with wallhacks and stuff

MakuLine

ffs I didnt see sullimo online for the last 2 weeks

Banned

1 time i was in abyss..and we was trying to get a key at those burning skeletons and everytime we attack..NPC would come and kill the person who attack..
    was crazy

Banned

1 time i was in abyss..and we was trying to get a key at those burning skeletons and everytime we attack..NPC would come and kill the person who attack..
    was crazy[/b]
    if u log r1 now there are 4 isi servants at hop gobs :S

Banned

SS pls

wideload620

servants at hobgoblins lmao

Banned

wideload620 Posted Today, 04:55 PM
    servants at hobgoblins lmao[/b]
    why were you bugging them papa?

wideload620

lmao i dont bug them vandy thats why we have l33t priest in the clam

Coronius

i also heard something about wolf bug ! i dont know how and what exactly but some ppl with contacts might want to inform a gm or an admin about this !

the main thing is that some ppl wolfing themselves several times so they can kill issy in like few hits while from several wolfs getting huge ap or something like this !

MerchAcc

i also heard something about wolf bug ! i dont know how and what exactly but some ppl with contacts might want to inform a gm or an admin about this !

the main thing is that some ppl wolfing themselves several times so they can kill issy in like few hits while from several wolfs getting huge ap or something like this ![/b]
    Old...
    This bug exists like 1-2 weeks already...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast