Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Strange... umm amazing!

This is a discussion on Strange... umm amazing! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all...It's Daniel... I guess you would defenetly rememeber me... well I have quitted from ko about 5 months ago, ...
Page: 1

acolyted

Hi all...It's Daniel... I guess you would defenetly rememeber me...
    well I have quitted from ko about 5 months ago, after I got scammed by stupid Israeli guy named Mark.
    about a day after it I deleted the game and also never logged into my msn ([email protected]) which was meant to be only for contacts from the ko game. anyway... I deleted the game completely.. never touched it since then and almost forgot of it all...
    then many friends of mine from my settlement or whatever came to me asking for my naked rogue account.. lvl 68 rogue... whatever. so who cares.. I gave it to them... before a few weeks ago a close friend of mine started telling me he is bored and he wants to scam a few people just for fun.. yea so I thought who the fuck cares im almost not playing the computer anymore.. i have a totally new better life.. more social.. u know what i mean.
    and then im coming here, write a few words in the search button to see whats goin on with few people ive been playing with..
    I wrote Flonne, Sad1st, TheFastAndTheFurious (fag mark who scammed me) and then i wrote elmo89, and i wrote acolyted
    what am i finding? that topic: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;hl=acolyted
    then i made 1+1 and i understood that my close friends who i gave them my account said its me all the time.. theyve been playing from that DEMON warrior char saying its me, getting into Tormentors clan and then scamming... then i understood people are thinking its me beyond all this. but not, i wasnt touching that game since i got scammed before 4-5 months ago...
    im writing that topic and its directed to many old friends of mine over here who think i got fucked up and started doing shits around. so.. as u can understand its defenetly not me... now u may contact me in my ICQ - 250951943
    ummm... Tal flonne.. Ilan sadist, Peter mikklesen! tmarberg... u guys are all invited to talk with me .. its just not me beyond all this.
    now.. hows the game going? u should quit already :P is Mark and his faggot friends still around? scam them for me :P those mother fvckers... what else... umm really nothing.. im damn tired..
    well.. ur invited to my icq and ill log also to my msn [email protected] so i can talk with the ones who'r interested
    anyway im sorry hardbandeer for the scam u got but its not in my hands.. i dont have nothing in that game anymore, im really sorry. cya later, and reply ...

TunaFishyMe

sooo....you let your friend scam your friends using your name....interesting....

acolyted

I hoped it wont happen.. i hoped the first guy wont immidietly understand that..
    u cant blame me for giving my account out to my friends since im not playing for over 5 months..
    i also told them only to play and not to ruin
    u cant just blame me...
    go on

Banned

aco until its 100% sure from flonne and sadist i must kick you from clan....sorry but your innocent until proven guilty but i prefer to let you remain in the middle until things are sorted out

i dont think your a scammer but i am wrong sometimes xD

i will talk to flonne and sadist

acolyted

are u drunk tez? i just told about 5 times i didnt play ko for over 5 months O_o

Flonne

i knew for sure it wasnt acolyted when he was still on at 12am (hes going to bed in 10am )
    on a more serious note, at first i did think it was daniel but i was still suspicious
    sadly only after the scamming i realized it wasnt really daniel :\
    try talking with elmo and zoar daniel... maybe u can get that guy his items back

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Blablabla[/b]

Lies.

Banned

are u drunk tez? i just told about 5 times i didnt play ko for over 5 months O_o[/b]

ok sorry.....no kick then...but make sure only you play account so change pass and shit

acolyted

Lies.[/b]
    gosh tell me u arent serious

DreaDLorD_

why don't u got NO forums ? :P hoody miss ur gay chat

acolyted

u should give me some links baby cuz i just dont remember anything
    wheres waggy and everyone else ;[ :{

HƯ susi
    I agee with Flonne, that part that he was awake after 10pm was really weird xD
    I gotta admit that I thought it was you for a few days (after the scam).

Before you quit you did some stupid things to Flonne and me cause you got pissed so we didn't talk much that time so I thought that you are still kinda upset with us and maybe thats why you didn't play with us.

But the thing that I don't understand is why you let Zoar play your char, he is a known lowlife scammer who scams his own friends, even rl friends.
    Try to talk with that stupid midget aka elmo to give the items back, its hopeless about Zoar...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

gosh tell me u arent serious[/b]

According to info i have, wich is quite reliable, no. Sry

tmarberg

I thrust you Acolyted.

please find out what happened is not elmo playing demon anymore?

Flonne

I thrust you Acolyted.[/b]
    i stab B)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast