Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Strange... umm amazing!

This is a discussion on Strange... umm amazing! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then many friends of mine from my settlement or whatever came to me asking for my naked rogue account.. lvl ...
Page: 2

PoweRTugA

then many friends of mine from my settlement or whatever came to me asking for my naked rogue account.. lvl 68 rogue... whatever. so who cares.. I gave it to them... before a few weeks ago a close friend of mine started telling me he is bored and he wants to scam a few people just for fun.. yea so I thought who the fuck cares im almost not playing the computer anymore[/b]
    [/b][/quote]
    1st of all, U gave the char info KNOWING that your friends were gonna scamm people, I think that makes you guilty!
    I&#39;m not saying that you are a scammer cuz I know you since old NO family time and I know that ur not, but you knew that they were gonna scamm (JUST FOR FUN :huh: ) >.<

tmarberg

i stab B)[/b]
    gmrgmlrg...im gonna stab elmo if he did this cos i used to help him ALOT.

what ever go kick his ass for me...

P4rthen0n

Aco aco, why did you go and give your account knowing he was gonna use it to scam other ppl ? :S

This reminds me of:

I macroed, cause my sister has cancer and she wanted me to get to lvl 60 fast!

gmrgmlrg...im gonna stab elmo if he did this cos i used to help him ALOT.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=107084
    Go kill him

acolyted

he told me that a few weeks ago... ( that he wanna scam ppl )... i gave the char 5 months away...
    its not under my control... will u ever understand that?
    :|
    anyway
    ill try my best even tho its seems real hopeless cuz theyre just so happy about that new stuff out of "nowhere"

DragonFire

I thrust you Acolyted.

please find out what happened is not elmo playing demon anymore?[/b]

if your talking about elmo89 or whatever, he is banned.

tmarberg

what good does that do that he is banned from here?

banned from KO would be better...

stevouk

what good does that do that he is banned from here?

banned from KO would be better...[/b]
    +1...he can still scam in game ect :S you should un-ban him so we can flame him xD

HalfLife

So now you reinstalled ko and started playing that warrior with giga+7 and raptor+8 they scammed? iof you&#39;re so honest why aren&#39;t you giving it back?!

if you&#39;re story is really true...how the fuck did I meet u in ko a few days ago? and you told me the same fucking story.

don&#39;t lie acol, i remember you trying to scam a PE we got in NO...never trusted you since.

Guilty.

This reminds me of:

I macroed, cause my sister has cancer and she wanted me to get to lvl 60 fast![/b]
    no , it was :
    I macroed because my girl friend is dying and her last wish is to see me get my level 60 before she die

:lol:

MotherRussia

u quited pc? i think it wrong u played in tez user and then wanted move logos like i remmber anyways u said ow but i&#39;m sure ur freind told u we saying that we are Aclyted to get some succeful scam right? u said ok who care xD
    that still ur fault in 50%

little_painter

1st of all, U gave the char info KNOWING that your friends were gonna scamm people, I think that makes you guilty!
    I&#39;m not saying that you are a scammer cuz I know you since old NO family time and I know that ur not, but you knew that they were gonna scamm (JUST FOR FUN :huh: ) >.<[/b]
    +1

I hope for CANCER in ur frineds familly, aco, so he c fukin misery ....

fukin shit ass fuk retard, he decided he will scam for fun #%Q&%!14%!$%1$%$14 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKINNNN AAAASSSSSSS
    I wish .... my hand ..... on his skin ..... aaaaahhhh

making ppl misery for fun ..... aaaaaaahhhh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast