Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Strange... umm amazing!

This is a discussion on Strange... umm amazing! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; scum made clan NewOrder zZzZZzZZzzzZZzzZZZzZZzZZzZZzZzZzzZZZZzZzZZzzzZZZzZ zZZzzzZ I wish I have GM friend .........
Page: 3

scum made clan NewOrder

zZzZZzZZzzzZZzzZZZzZZzZZzZZzZzZzzZZZZzZzZZzzzZZZzZ zZZzzzZ

I wish I have GM friend ......

MotherRussia

DEMON opende NewOrder Clan lol
    omg .. :
    and yeah acolyted have id and pass and he can get rap and giga but he dont get it this post is just trying to make ur name cleared!

Flonne

hes got a point... u have access to the account, login and give the items back

Heim4teil

omg i cant believe it aco =( log on and give the items back, scamming just for fun lol

Badluckserb

scum made clan NewOrder

zZzZZzZZzzzZZzzZZZzZZzZZzZZzZzZzzZZZZzZzZZzzzZZZzZ zZZzzzZ

I wish I have GM friend ......[/b]
    Baba try help ur self here

http://babaguya.youaremighty.com

little_painter

nwm hee dun understands my humor

HalfLife

don't you understand? its not that he has access to the account, HE OWNS IT, he did all along, every noob can make an account in ko4life, say ur playing that char blablabla and all that make a selling post to clean yourself from guilt.

acol IS THE SCAMMER. you're stupid if you haven't found that out by now.

actually i got already that chars id & sqa...

don't you understand? its not that he has access to the account, HE OWNS IT, he did all along, every noob can make an account in ko4life, say ur playing that char blablabla and all that make a selling post to clean yourself from guilt.

acol IS THE SCAMMER. you're stupid if you haven't found that out by now.[/b]
    +1

I am so pissed you turned like shit. Nice too see you ruing our gaming community's name...I really hope you sort this out and fast, because guy u scammed, I know him. I remember you getting greedy, but going this far...wtf?

LoL and making New0rder, with what rights? After scamming people you have no rights even lick Hoody's camel's ass. Sorry Aco but too many people know you and that guy who was on that character was you, don't try to put that sister's mom's bf's uncle mumble jumble here.

Be scammer if you want that is your personal problem, but don't try to drag our name into your bs. There was time when NO stood for good things in Diez...Like Nightshadow said to me "I trusted him because he was New0rder good gun, I never tought he would scam", you little scammer, he wouldn't even have let you sniff those items unless you wouldn't have been in good clan once...I wish I would have some items to repay to Nightshadow, because it was me who let you in clan and how much I have to recret it now...

My misstake was to clan you and your misstake oh well I bet you became too greedy even to see your own misstakes. Now keep buying those namechange scrolls because you are so gona need those.

Can someone tell what race he is now...I will borrow some chars to kick his ass in colony zone...any chars will do. I think I make ss topic to our forums each time you loose 50 nps :angry:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

And to be clear, Aco LEFT N_O coz he didnt get any isiloon drops. So, there is no reason why good name of N_O is beeing even mentioned here.

Heim4teil

+1

I am so pissed you turned like shit. Nice too see you ruing our gaming community's name...I really hope you sort this out and fast, because guy u scammed, I know him. I remember you getting greedy, but going this far...wtf?

LoL and making New0rder, with what rights? After scamming people you have no rights even lick Hoody's camel's ass. Sorry Aco but too many people know you and that guy who was on that character was you, don't try to put that sister's mom's bf's uncle mumble jumble here.

Be scammer if you want that is your personal problem, but don't try to drag our name into your bs. There was time when NO stood for good things in Diez...Like Nightshadow said to me "I trusted him because he was New0rder good gun, I never tought he would scam", you little scammer, he wouldn't even have let you sniff those items unless you wouldn't have been in good clan once...I wish I would have some items to repay to Nightshadow, because it was me who let you in clan and how much I have to recret it now...

My misstake was to clan you and your misstake oh well I bet you became too greedy even to see your own misstakes. Now keep buying those namechange scrolls because you are so gona need those.

Can someone tell what race he is now...I will borrow some chars to kick his ass in colony zone...any chars will do. I think I make ss topic to our forums each time you loose 50 nps :angry:[/b]
    waggy sounds pissed :angry: <_< :lol:

i knew for sure it wasnt acolyted when he was still on at 12am (hes going to bed in 10am )
    on a more serious note, at first i did think it was daniel but i was still suspicious
    sadly only after the scamming i realized it wasnt really daniel :\
    try talking with elmo and zoar daniel... maybe u can get that guy his items back[/b]

1st of all, U gave the char info KNOWING that your friends were gonna scamm people, I think that makes you guilty!
    I&#39;m not saying that you are a scammer cuz I know you since old NO family time and I know that ur not, but you knew that they were gonna scamm (JUST FOR FUN :huh: ) >.<[/b]
    Oh it was Daniel alright...no need him to put that friend bullshit...even with that friendbullshit would be true ( it&#39;s not ) it would be lowest of all...I did happily removed your ventrilo rights and banned your ass from forums..

Waggy scammed my bottle of red wine..

Then drank it all and HAD THE NERVE TO SING ABOUT IT! :angry: h34r:

Waggy scammed my bottle of red wine..

Then drank it all and HAD THE NERVE TO SING ABOUT IT! :angry: h34r:[/b]
    :P Yep but your wine was as bad as my singing so I kinda saved your liber, kidney and testicles :lol:

:P Yep but your wine was as bad as my singing so I kinda saved your liber, kidney and testicles :lol:[/b]
    Luckily I had vodka to destroy my liver :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast