Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Strange... umm amazing!

This is a discussion on Strange... umm amazing! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Luckily I had vodka to destroy my liver :lol:[/b] gyft some 50-ties i got a reason to get drunk again......
Page: 4

Mario

Lightbulb

Luckily I had vodka to destroy my liver :lol:[/b]
    gyft some 50-ties i got a reason to get drunk again...

MotherRussia

Wagy for u ! i kicked his ass at invudal! he used the raptor he scammed -.- and he opened clan Named NewOrder!
    Every1 is welcome to download this :
    http://rapidshare.com/files/18055839/Sky_vs_DEMON.wmv
    3 Mega!
    not my edit so bad quiilty and bad english xD

HalfLife

I wish I would have some items to repay to Nightshadow

Can someone tell what race he is now...I will borrow some chars to kick his ass in colony zone...any chars will do. I think I make ss topic to our forums each time you loose 50 nps :angry:[/b]

1. NightShadow if u want a glave+8, i can give you one for free, if it makes u come back to ko...feeling bad about all that.

2. waggy he's human now but if he goes orc side u can have my char anytime you want :angry:

Wagy for u ! i kicked his ass at invudal! he used the raptor he scammed -.- and he opened clan Named NewOrder!
    Every1 is welcome to download this :
    http://rapidshare.com/files/18055839/Sky_vs_DEMON.wmv
    3 Mega!
    not my edit so bad quiilty and bad english xD[/b]
    :wub: watched it laughed, watched again laughed, opened beer and also another beer for you, then wacthed it again laughed...he still sucks balls :P

Oh wait and check this when I started to download it

I start to beleave omens DWKO=Down With KnightOnline :lol:

Heim4teil

:wub: watched it laughed, watched again laughed, opened beer and also another beer for you, then wacthed it again laughed...he still sucks balls :P
    Oh wait and check this when I started to download it

I start to beleave omens DWKO=Down With KnightOnline :lol:[/b]
    LoL its like one time haved someone AHM xD u need NO or GO =)

P4rthen0n

It's a shame Acolyted turned into this. I remember he being upset when he didn't get any drops from isiloon but i would never think he would become like this.
    But i remember once in NO times when he was calling me to kill HQ because he couldn't beat the regen. :lol: he was 65/66 with +7 chitin/shells and md+8 and shard+7 at the time.

Still a shame to see people we thought were good do this kind of stuff. Night Shadow was a good baba from Cracked :wub: best of luck to you man

PoweRTugA

fukin little retard scammer.. SHAME on you !!
    I remember the big long exp partys with old CrackeD friends and nightshadow too ^^ Best of luck to you bro <3

1. NightShadow if u want a glave+8, i can give you one for free, if it makes u come back to ko...feeling bad about all that.

2. waggy he&#39;s human now but if he goes orc side u can have my char anytime you want :angry:[/b]
    thx for offer and i still playing and thx quys i <3 you all

HalfLife

i would think acol will check this topic more often, but seems his plan didn&#39;t work?

I have known aco ever sense eternity days and he always seemed like a good guy I cant believe this...pretty upsetting but meh. I remember when he left n_o.. I saw the topic on clan forums but still didn&#39;t understand what it was about, wish I did. Was it just me or did acolyted not come to many isiloon hunts in the first place? I wonder why he thinks he deserved a drop so much.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

He was pking in cz when we were dying.

And halfy, i think he will show up in few days and tells that he was in vacation and meanwhile his evul twin sister broke loose from their basement and typed all this.

acolyted

:blink: whatever
    u still dont understand my friend used to say he is me so he can do wahtever he wants
    so now all of u are against me even after i told thousands of time that im not playing since early October 2006... i uninstalled ko about 10 hours after i got scammed by Mark and never played it again... about 2 months ago i gave my character out to my friends so they can do whatever they want with it
    and if u dont believe it u can go fuck urself.. im off

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234