Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

StreLLa aka sonya, Utopian_knight (aja,Tezz,Coleen) SCAMMERS

This is a discussion on StreLLa aka sonya, Utopian_knight (aja,Tezz,Coleen) SCAMMERS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i sold a shard 8/80 to StreLLa and Utopian_Knight made the payment. i told StreLLa that i bought the shard ...
Page: 1

Default StreLLa aka sonya, Utopian_knight (aja,Tezz,Coleen) SCAMMERS

i sold a shard 8/80 to StreLLa and Utopian_Knight made the payment.

i told StreLLa that i bought the shard off of the King of Moradon, and he still wanted it

i sold it to him for $175 USD

the shard was deleted in the dupe wipe. He claims i duped it when anyone who knows me, knows im not like that.

anyway, Tezz put in a Buyer Dispute saying I never gave him a shard or any item whatsoever and now i have nothing.

first of all I can not belive that Sonya would be a scammer.

Second, try to write this again so I can understand the rest of it.

Third, if you wanna say that he is a cheater do it in the right section.

echo

Im in utopian_knights and have no clue who StreLLa or Sonya is. I'll get in touch with tezz and find out wtf is going on.

please do...StreLLa and tezz are friends and he is the one who sent me the $175 for the shard.

now StreLLa acts as if i never gave him a shard 8/80 at all.

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...topic=47223&hl=

in the first post in the thread he says that he did buy a shard 8/80 and he bought it from me.

sorry klingan, he is a scammer...not a cheater

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

You should have taken an ss of the trade. Just in case.

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...pic=48147&st=60

another quote from him saying he the shard bought from me.

asked seller to come online for the item i paid for and he has not responded to giving me my item...i have yet to recieve any items or product from the seller and i have been waiting for the past week to get it patiently...my character has not gotten anything from him as he will have no proof of this trade with a screen shot or video as i do with all my trades for online gaming items.

copied and pasted form my buyer dispute claim

heres a SS of the comments

DragonFire

so you dont have the shard, or the money? that fuckin blows

Banned

Default listen man i dont scam...dont be mad cause your a duper

i was only the middle man on this and all i did was use my paypal account....sonya wrote me a email of what to tell paypal......not sure if he ever got the item or not or if sonya is just pissed cause the item this guy gave him was a dupe....the guy is form 8 ball and they are def dupers but not all....

all i was told by sonya is that this guy wont do anything for him and doesnt care.....and he said he made the item which to me would be a lie

how u can make something from +1 and get it duped wiped....then this guy tells sonya oh well he made it and he cant be responsible for it.

like i said i am just relaying shit and all i am doing it just doing the actions out of the persons money it is...its not mine to mess with and i didnt charge it back on my own...i would not do that.....

i wont take blame for this as i have done nothing wrong other than file a dispute for the persons money it is.....it would be as if he had the paypal account and he would do the same....unfortunatly if came out of my account but its still his money so i have no say in this....if sonya wants to dispute and you have ss of trade then you will win....if you dont and he doesnt have his item cause this guy is a duper like alot in 8 ball then he will lose.....

again its not my money and i dont benfit from this in anyway....i just have to do as the person who put up this money wants

its a known fact that many 8 ball members are dupers and hackers....bottim line is your either a duper or you got duped items and didnt tell sonya where you got the items or you told him that you made them.....at this point i dont really care this is not place to to say shit.

leave my fucking name out of it as i did nothing wrong here and i would do the same for you if it was your money and i was the middle man

i dont scam anyone or dupe or cheat or hack and my rep is and always will be more solid then ANYONE in your clan including you....leave me out of this shit and take it up with sonya not me or my clan

if you work it out with him great and tells me to reverse HIS money back to you then i will....i do what the money man tells me to do thats fucking all and real simple

all now me and know i dont scam or cheat anyone and i am more respectable ingame and out game than anyone you prob know

TunaFishyMe

hehehe

someone tried to scam me too. Ill let you in on a little secret. Paypal does not insure virtual Items. All you have to do it "resolve complaint" then say " I have tracking records. THen type in "virtual item" on both of the text boxes. (make sure you do this before your 10 days are up) Paypal will see this, and complaint will disappear. The money is in your hands. He cant take it away. Dont worry. Drive safe

DragonFire

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    hehehe

someone tried to scam me too. *Ill let you in on a little secret. *Paypal does not insure virtual Items. *All you have to do it "resolve complaint" then say " I have tracking records. *THen type in "virtual item" on both of the text boxes. *(make sure you do this before your 10 days are up) * Paypal will see this, and complaint will disappear. *The money is in your hands. *He cant take it away. *Dont worry. *Drive safe

haha owned the scammer

dam..

Kotte

Since I speak swedish just like Strella Iv been reading and talking to them on forums to hear whats going on erlier.

Well what they told me (before the asked paypal for cash back)

Strella bought the shard of Enough and he got the item traded to him.
    Problem was not as it says in the "Buyer Dispute".
    First dupe wipe erlier this week delete the shard 8/80, and Im pretty sure thats true.
    Why he now write that he never got the item is probobly to make things easier with paypal.

Anyway, I never had any problems getting legit items wiped in KO.
    Sure I lost tons of items, but always been an item bought.
    Why a legit shard +8 would be deleted in a dupe wipe when no other
    legit items/weapons get delete is pretty hard for me to understand.

//Kotte

One more thing. I have not been shown any proof of the item getting
    traded to Strella or the item getting deleted after Strella got it.
    The reason I belive Strella lost this shard in a dupe wipe is couse he started selling his acount
    quiting KO right after losing this shard in the dupe wipe, and I was the one that told him that you can
    do a Buyer Dispute against the seller.

People have to start beeing honest dont sell items you bought in game for USD and make TunaFishyMe´s help there for a seller on paypal *STICKY*, couse that will mean any duper can sell items to any player and if it get wiped you cant do shit about it. That will hopefully make ppl stop buying shit for USD and make this game go back to what it should be.

TunaFishyMe

people will always want the quicker way to things. USD will always be used. You cant stop that. You just have to be smart with what you buy and who you buy it from. I helped scott with this because i dont want to see him scammed but my stance on KOM is still the same. He created the item in a non legit way. Wheather he duped, 8+ scroll or databse hack, its illegal. People who claim themselves to be "legit" and part of a "legit" clan shouldnt be buying form such a dodgy person. That is being hypocritical. Anyways, Scott did what i told him to. He will not have to worry aobut this in a couple days. At least thats what happened to me.

UnderworlD

Default Re: StreLLa aka sonya, Utopian_knight (aja,Tezz,Coleen) SCAM

Originally posted by Enough
    i sold a shard 8/80 to StreLLa and Utopian_Knight made the payment.

i told StreLLa that i bought the shard off of the King of Moradon, and he still wanted it

i sold it to him for $175 USD

the shard was deleted in the dupe wipe. He claims i duped it when anyone who knows me, knows im not like that.

anyway, Tezz put in a Buyer Dispute saying I never gave him a shard or any item whatsoever and now i have nothing.

welll about thet scamming shit......i sold my acc 2 Utopian_Knight aka Tezz i got the mony without any probs....so i dont bilife thet he is scammer...it must be sum misunderstanding

Haxium

Default Re: listen man i dont scam...dont be mad cause your a duper

Originally posted by tez/aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tez/aja)</div>
    the guy is form 8 ball and they are def dupers but not all.... [/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez/aja

its a known fact that many 8 ball members are dupers and hackers....bottim line is your either a duper or you got duped items and didnt tell sonya where you got the items or you told him that you made them.....at this point i dont really care this is not place to to say shit.
    I found that funny how actually, ppl trust charlie :S
    They must be as retard as him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast