Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Strella... scammed me?

This is a discussion on Strella... scammed me? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have had same probs with him before but he always corrects them and is a gg he will make ...
Page: 2

Banned

i have had same probs with him before but he always corrects them and is a gg

he will make good on his word always so dont worry

it took him some time with me but in the end he did it and it only took some time cause he was away and couldnt do anything about it

strella is a gg

i never had any problems with strella... made few usd trades with him

DragonFire

Haha, It's a big misunderstanding when he does a charge back. OK SURE I can play alone too

let's hope this was a misunderstanding... because we all know loqui and i are gg's, and strella is not paying...[/b]
    Off course with Lucy in the sky with diamonds :P

Havvk

So there is a line to call u an idiot ? How proud are u [/b]
    hi pato trust me,the 99% of his posts are either spam or useless replies,just let him get his # go up or PADDY to ban him

IkoRia

Haha, It's a big misunderstanding when he does a charge back. OK SURE I can play alone too [/b]
    He never did chargeback, or is it me who are missunderstanding?

I mean it was L0qui who returned the money cause of some problem with the CC, or am I wrong?

and seriously if he was about to scam he would scam all the people he have done usd trades with, which is quite alot of people... And almost everyone who knows strella know he dosen't play much close to never, and I would be even more suprised if he watched these forum. Its almost only me on his account.

and about shadow, if it is the thing with the kek ring, he was as sure he gave it back to you, as you where he didn't, which makes its just pethetic to bring it up, absolutley when we think about the person you are...

and for the others who don't belive him, thats up to you, and don't do trades with him if you are scared, but seriously he have done more usd trades then most people here on ko4life considering there aren't many "real" players left most people here are new. and my point is this is the first "public complaint" against him. and to drag up misterminors is just silly.

and seriously, have you guys even talked? I mean does he claim that what? I mean to drag down people without even talked to eachother is extremly silly. its like a magazine where people like gossip, people like to read about "famous" people right? and its much better to read about bad things right, cause that is closer to gossip, and people love gossip, cause latley the only thing I read here is gossip and trashtalk... Which seriously starting to annoy me.

Maybe I should leave all this shit behind and just play the game cause the level ko4life and its people have gone to its pathetic, and I so don't blame this on the mods on this forum which I think do a great job, I just think the game and its player have gone to lower levels lower standars. Same as some athletics become Media Whores, people here instead become spammers who just ruins the fun of a community.

This isen't about this topic in particular its just the way I have been looking at this latley

frozen_sorc

sonya wont scam

tmarberg

Gothenburg people are all GG:s

Sephyro

I mean it was L0qui who returned the money cause of some problem with the CC, or am I wrong?

and seriously if he was about to scam he would scam all the people he have done usd trades with, which is quite alot of people... And almost everyone who knows strella know he dosen't play much close to never, and I would be even more suprised if he watched these forum. Its almost only me on his account.

and about shadow, if it is the thing with the kek ring, he was as sure he gave it back to you, as you where he didn't, which makes its just pethetic to bring it up, absolutley when we think about the person you are...
    and for the others who don't belive him, thats up to you, and don't do trades with him if you are scared, but seriously he have done more usd trades then most people here on ko4life considering there aren't many "real" players left most people here are new. and my point is this is the first "public complaint" against him. and to drag up misterminors is just silly.

and seriously, have you guys even talked? I mean does he claim that what? I mean to drag down people without even talked to eachother is extremly silly. its like a magazine where people like gossip, people like to read about "famous" people right? and its much better to read about bad things right, cause that is closer to gossip, and people love gossip, cause latley the only thing I read here is gossip and trashtalk... Which seriously starting to annoy me.

Maybe I should leave all this shit behind and just play the game cause the level ko4life and its people have gone to its pathetic, and I so don't blame this on the mods on this forum which I think do a great job, I just think the game and its player have gone to lower levels lower standars. Same as some athletics become Media Whores, people here instead become spammers who just ruins the fun of a community.

This isen't about this topic in particular its just the way I have been looking at this latley[/b]

Amen.

hej

This isen't about this topic in particular its just the way I have been looking at this latley[/b]
    A have he changed his story to that now...

Lets se, it started with that until he got a ROL he would borrow it, then when he got his ROL he was PK so he can’t return it, he was exping so he… he didn’t understand Swedish… and finally after like 6month he sad I sold it and offered me some Priest weapon instead, with I didn’t take, because I wanted back the kekuri ring I borrowed to him, but sense that is impossible because he sold it, I banned him from Ventrilo and promised myself if I ever see him I will have a talk with him.

Banned Senior Member

Oo Danish ppl Are Evil GoGo Sweden Take Over the KNight online :wub:

i dont yet news about of Strella

IkoRia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("hej")</div>
    A have he changed his story to that now...

Lets se, it started with that until he got a ROL he would borrow it, then when he got his ROL he was PK so he can’t return it, he was exping so he… he didn’t understand Swedish… and finally after like 6month he sad I sold it and offered me some Priest weapon instead, with I didn’t take, because I wanted back the kekuri ring I borrowed to him, but sense that is impossible because he sold it, I banned him from Ventrilo and promised myself if I ever see him I will have a talk with him.[/b]
    as I said you say he say etc... and for the thing it was a kekuri ring that claim he scammed from you 1.5 half year ago right? and this have interests in this topic how?
    and seriously being that gready over a kek ring to a clanie if this even is true, maybe I should start and getting back all my chitin+1 I have borrowed to people, or maybe all the souls I have borrowed wow I could be rich...

hej

as I said you say he say etc... and for the thing it was a kekuri ring that claim he scammed from you 1.5 half year ago right? and this have interests in this topic how?
    and seriously being that gready over a kek ring to a clanie if this even is true, maybe I should start and getting back all my chitin+1 I have borrowed to people, or maybe all the souls I have borrowed wow I could be rich...[/b]
    The simple fact you cant trust him.

IkoRia

The simple fact you cant trust him.[/b]
    When 50+ people have done trades with him with no problems, and some nobody like you come and say he isen&#39;t trustworthy is pathetic, and its so far from a fact as it can be...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast