Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

String of Skulls

This is a discussion on String of Skulls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've been told one million times Increase Attack Power does not work. And then a million times more some are ...
Page: 1

Ignore Me Senior Member

Unhappy

I've been told one million times Increase Attack Power does not work. And then a million times more some are enabled items some aren't. After vowing never to do a dungeon gem again. I saw two blue gems and like a junky went to get a fix. Second one got a string of skulls. Which has nice stuff.

Increase Attack Power 50%
    Defence 10
    Dagger 5
    Club 5
    Spear 5 ( <- 3 weapons I fear da most )
    Strength 5
    Health 5
    Glacier 30

My first instict was to sell. But I&#39;m so noob I still have my quest belt and would love to delete and replace it with something I can store. And the more I look at it the more it seems just perfect for me. What would totally make up my mind is if someone could tell me Helis (I&#39;m not 72 yet 70.7) suceeds more if I wear this belt.

Banned

internet.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

keep the belt until you get a better one ;o
    get rid of the crappy quest belt which wont save your ass in cz

Ignore Me Senior Member

ty quest belt deleted

3thos

keep the belt until you get a better one ;o
    get rid of the crappy quest belt which wont save your ass in cz[/b]
    i agree with this fatty.

get on msn rob.

well the only thing "50% attack increase" will help you with is it will make your non-100% success skills work better....like leg cut skill on a warrior, so i would call it 50% attack succes increase

but i can tell you for sure that this belt is much better than your quest belt. only thing good in quest belt is the fact its free

KooPa

keep quest aswell its very usefull and cant be recovered =/

Ignore Me Senior Member

Well thats a vote for Helis will fail less wearing it.

Yeah its better than quest. I worked that out. But I have much to buy and the money from selling was an option.

Its not like I wear the quest much I&#39;m normally wear a STR 14 belt and bash treants - eslant partys break down every hour and I want to level 3 hours a day and get 4-5% so I feel I&#39;m getting somewhere.

keep quest aswell its very usefull and cant be recovered =/[/b]
    Its dead now - I really need the space in my inventory.
    If it was storeable (or we had bag item) I wouldn&#39;t have to delete it.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

it will increase ur success w/ ur R hits A LOT, becuase as a bp ur R hits will miss alot and u get gayed and get elemental damage, if u use a skelly belt u will notice that ur r hits will succeed a lot more

if you mean lvl 72 priest master skill Hellis, here is a quote from kodb.info: "Hellis - A fail-safe attack that inflicts 250% damage and an additional 400 damage that disregards defense"

I beleive this "fail-safe" indicates that this is a 100% success skill...i do not know much about priest attack skills since i played only int support and never really used this skill, but if its 100% success skill it means it never fails, so 50% attack success increase wont do much...except for maybe your R attacks

it would help you if ure assasin fighting somebody who has accesorie with "dodge rate increase", but i think hellis is like main warrior attack, it simply works no matter what.

Or if u use non-100% success skill against rogue (high dex -> boosts dodge rate) that has like Elf belt...then that 50% increase bonus is a great thing...

Ill tell you, on my warrior skeleton belt with same bonus helps A LOT in leg cutting rogues, especially ones with elf belt. I think accesorries with this bonus are designed to counter-effect accessories with dodge rate bonus (like elf belt)

If i&#39;m wrong i would like some info from GG babaz on this forum

Banned

The "fail-safe" means that no matter what you will do damage. You can still MISS, but you&#39;ll still do elemental damage. that&#39;s why sometimes I would be using howling sword and all of a sudden do 280 dmg

Ignore Me Senior Member

If i&#39;m wrong i would like some info from GG babaz on this forum[/b]
    Must be a lot of priest 72+ using hellis, is it failsafe?

Some guy in a BP combo thread wrote they combo judgement cos hellis fails so much.

The "fail-safe" means that no matter what you will do damage. You can still MISS, but you&#39;ll still do elemental damage. that&#39;s why sometimes I would be using howling sword and all of a sudden do 280 dmg[/b]
    yea i noticed that, it occasionaly happens but very rarely

ty quest belt deleted [/b]
    Don&#39;t delete your quest uniques :P And body belt is awesome if you don&#39;t have anything better than a belt of life.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I heard that if u using items with Increase Attack Power then u get something like critical chance for your R attacks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast