Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Stroke

This is a discussion on Stroke within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, in my tests, stroke hits more consistantly, but not as hard as a regular R attack. however, i do ...
Page: 2

well, in my tests, stroke hits more consistantly, but not as hard as a regular R attack. however, i do know a good use of stroke, ill show it off later ^^

stroke your bipennis h34r:

TR

With DCZ rouges all we need is stab 2 and we wont ever have to stop attacking.

i'd say stroke can't replace the old skills since the damage from stroke is easily covered up with minor heal, spike thrust pierce inflict high dmg with 1 hit so its hard to minor ur hp back to full =)

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

how the fuck you use 3 strokes in same time as 1 red skill, it DOESNT matter that they do have cooldown - you use one red skill, and going for another so 3 strokes = 3 red skills.... your theory failed.[/b]
    I haven't played KO in ages, but what he might be trying to say is that, he can use stroke three times in the time he can use one red skill. So, in the time you use your three red skills, he can use nine strokes....

No idea if thats right, just what he might be saying.

holmzi

yeh thats what he is saying...

my personal opinion is that i dont like it, yeh you can spam the skill but it doesnt really fit in properly with the combo, if you just add 'stab2' into your skill bar there is no gap what so ever in your combo it runs free and smoothly.

I haven't played KO in ages, but what he might be trying to say is that, he can use stroke three times in the time he can use one red skill. So, in the time you use your three red skills, he can use nine strokes....

No idea if thats right, just what he might be saying.[/b]
    yes that's what he ment since red skills got a cooldown, and stroke does not...

but it's still useless, cuz instead of using 3 strokes, he could've used 3 red skills and he would get way higher dmg

Pedigree

by the time he uses 3 red he can use 9 stroke, and if the combined dmg from 9 strokes is bigger than 3 red its more useful to use stroke instead of red skills.

holmzi

by the time he uses 3 red he can use 9 stroke, and if the combined dmg from 9 strokes is bigger than 3 red its more useful to use stroke instead of red skills.[/b]
    try fitting that in with spike thrust etc

by the time he uses 3 red he can use 9 stroke, and if the combined dmg from 9 strokes is bigger than 3 red its more useful to use stroke instead of red skills.[/b]
    but you've got other skills as well lol...

it's not like you have only 3 skills and then you have to wait 10s to start comboing again...if all of your skills are under cooldown, then go ahead with this, but otherwise, it's just pointless... that skills is 90% (if I'm not mistaken) of dmg, so it's less than an R attack + it may fail ...

but afaik the missing skill for ardream char has been just implemented - stab2 and that's enough.

lez

you cant use 9 strokes in the time u would of used 3 red skills... its either 1 stroke or 1 red/purple skill
    in other words, stroke is useless and comparing 3 strokes to 1 red skill or 6 strokes to 1 purple skill is pointless.

holmzi

you cant use 9 strokes in the time u would of used 3 red skills... its either 1 stroke or 1 red/purple skill
    in other words, stroke is useless and comparing 3 strokes to 1 red skill or 6 strokes to 1 purple skill is pointless.[/b]

Exactly my point in my above post, it is useless! there is noway you can compare it in that way, you still have to fit all your other skills in, otherwise whats the point?

are you just gonna spam r stroke? doubt it

you cant use 9 strokes in the time u would of used 3 red skills[/b]
    more like u can use 9 strokes in time of 3 cooldowns of red skill. BUT u use 3 red skills in same speed as 3 strokes coz u combo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12