stun rates

This is a discussion on stun rates within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive been reading up on these topics to do with amount of int needed for a good stun mage and ...
Page: 1

soyouthink

Ive been reading up on these topics to do with amount of int needed for a good stun mage and the rates at which u can stun. Now ive read a couple threads that ppl stated the new staff stunned pretty well. So im curious that maybe stun rate is not so int orientated, more ap and possablly mp now? Has anyone tryed new staff with only 112 int full mp? Did it stun well? If others are stunning well are they still int based?

nocomment

i was testing with my friend lighting staff(with quest staff+6) when he was with talia he didnt get stun even once ;s after moradon patch stun rate suck cock really better is ice mage now with quest staff slowing+more dmg or same

i got that Chaotic staff +7 and it has a pretty good stunn rate but the Stunn rate has been decresed( Crystal build) but Lightning mages still pawn<3

soyouthink

so u are half mp/int build and stunning well...wonder what i would stun at with that staff as 112 int full mp and one imir ring?

Banned

glac is better now i think..cause light rate when down..and i get iced 100% with 200 + reist ..so if ur a mage..should go fire or glac ..but yea the lighting rate when down alot i think

thedevilsmanner

glac is better now i think..cause light rate when down..and i get iced 100% with 200 + reist ..so if ur a mage..should go fire or glac ..but yea the lighting rate when down alot i think[/b]
    I just think the same.. Ice own so much !
    But Light is still the best cause you can&#39;t cure when ur Stun !

ArminVanBuuren

Two days ago a friend of mine did a test by himself with me helping him on my main rogue...he re-stated a lvl 78 mage to 255 INT, rest MP and using a Lightning Erenion +7 tested his stun rate on me...I just have 19 LR without magic shield on, and he just stunned me 4 times over more than 50-70 hits...and those were just during the time the magic shield went off, so I wouldn&#39;t go lightning anymore...also before the expansion a known Ardream mage used to stun me anytime he would hit me on my rogue even having 69 base LR, 149 with mage&#39;s LR and sometimes while using Talia too (which was insane)...now, even having my base LR only he has not been able to stun me anymore since the expansion&#39;s release.

nocomment

I just think the same.. Ice own so much !
    But Light is still the best cause you can&#39;t cure when ur Stun ![/b]
    ye but lighting stuns like 10% and ice slows like 90% so u need 2 cure alot ^_^

DeHealer

Wish i could cure the slow in BDW <_<

_Priest_Of_God_

Mabey its just me getting stunned then because it seems to me that i get stunned a lot i have around 30 Lr

so u are half mp/int build and stunning well...wonder what i would stun at with that staff as 112 int full mp and one imir ring?[/b]
    yea i think that whould work pretty good but u should go crystal or crimson

soyouthink

yea i think that whould work pretty good but u should go crystal or crimson[/b]
    i would but i have grade 2 +9 set so better to stick with the 112 int full mp

killer2675

rarely ever get stunned but slow is a way different story 1/2 the time i get slowed..

Banned

i was testing with my friend lighting staff(with quest staff+6) when he was with talia he didnt get stun even once ;s after moradon patch stun rate suck cock really better is ice mage now with quest staff slowing+more dmg or same[/b]
    What are you talkin about? Stun rate SUCKS??? I think it a bit TOO BIIG
    Since the last moradon patch every light stuns.... and Every god damn ice skill slows (yea even with talia)... also scream and leg cut 100% Stun / slow :S

Sidewalk

im a lvl 61 mage with like 40 lit res, i get stunned all the time by nova&#39;s and casted lit spells

the blade doesnt stun as much, but if you do get stunned its basically instant death

They do much more dmg than ice mages