Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

stun, scream, lagcut and slow 100%?

This is a discussion on stun, scream, lagcut and slow 100%? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I&#39;ve been playing for 4 years thats how I know its 100% <_< even tho I have magic sheild on ...
Page: 2

I&#39;ve been playing for 4 years thats how I know its 100% <_< even tho I have magic sheild on and still got screamed :angry:

and I played warrior before and I was testing scream with my friend , it was like 1 time from 10 that he get screamed and now every warrior can scream so easy also I played archer and I was ice arrow but it was useless. I think there is something wronge about this

Banned

I&#39;ve been playing for 4 years thats how I know its 100% <_< even tho I have magic sheild on and still got screamed :angry:

and I played warrior before and I was testing scream with my friend , it was like 1 time from 10 that he get screamed and now every warrior can scream so easy also I played archer and I was ice arrow but it was useless. I think there is something wronge about this[/b]
    dude im a warrior and i can tell u that scream never worked for me lol

even on a bp that leg cut worked on him 100% scream didn&#39;t...

its all about resistance and probablly some thing in the guy who use the skill :P

dude im a warrior and i can tell u that scream never worked for me lol

even on a bp that leg cut worked on him 100% scream didn&#39;t...

its all about resistance and probablly some thing in the guy who use the skill :P[/b]
    am not talking about one guy its almost every warrior in cz and I have good resis I mean
    its the same resis before that last patch cuz this started after last patch came up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12