Pb with cypher Ring

This is a discussion on Pb with cypher Ring within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; does anyone know any bug or pb with cypher ring which would explained what happened to me? yesterday I sealed ...
Page: 1

does anyone know any bug or pb with cypher ring which would explained what happened to me?

yesterday I sealed my char in cypher and get the ring no pb... then i look what char is inside and how

suprise my warrior lvl 80 name Cup1d3 is not there :s now i have a rogue in it name blietzkrieger and i have no idea how that happened :s

I send ticket and now waiting for GM answer...

not Cypher ring but lottery ring zzzzzzz u seal u char get another instead of yours.....

does anyone know any bug or pb with cypher ring which would explained what happened to me?

yesterday I sealed my char in cypher and get the ring no pb... then i look what char is inside and how

suprise my warrior lvl 80 name Cup1d3 is not there :s now i have a rogue in it name blietzkrieger and i have no idea how that happened :s

I send ticket and now waiting for GM answer...

not Cypher ring but lottery ring zzzzzzz u seal u char get another instead of yours.....[/b]
    I think u got k2ed

_eSuba_

I think u got k2ed[/b]
    +1 :/

well i already know that... USKO is even more bugged than myko was WOW incredible

Hey cutie Senior Member

UNLUCKY!
    cs is your only hope, or pm linus on the official forums, even though hes not the main guy anymore!
    or you can try Arjuator or w.e that useless turd

So unlucky .. Gl with ticket's..

ty for help at least i got another lvl 80 not a lvl 59 :S

lol, but, imagine what happened...the bug took some1 elses char, damn xD if once i go and log my account and i see my main char slot empty, ill cry rofl

P.S. ill get a chyper ring and ill use it as skill to see if your char gets into it...jk :P

>new duped method: summoning chars from the nothing, only $55 bucks! get yours now! xD...freaking k2

zabjaka

lol, but, imagine what happened...the bug took some1 elses char, damn xD if once i go and log my account and i see my main char slot empty, ill cry rofl[/b]
    lmao ye, and his char was 59, and the 1 he got is 80?? lol is there anytin to cry about? xD

lmao ye, and his char was 59, and the 1 he got is 80?? lol is there anytin to cry about? xD[/b]

OMG read the topic pls

My char is 80 not 59 h34r:

a846039

wow the guy with a 59 prolly got ur 80.. id be upset to the max

zabjaka

OMG read the topic pls

My char is 80 not 59 h34r:[/b]
    oh i missundestood then lol.. anyway go send a thing to BBB if u wont get ur char back, gl.