Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stupid GMs or who....

This is a discussion on stupid GMs or who.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As i remember DISCIPLESofEVIL, APOSTLESofEVIL, SUBJECTSofEVIL got disbanded cuz they had " pentagram " and "666" as a symbols on ...
Page: 1

semsa

As i remember DISCIPLESofEVIL, APOSTLESofEVIL, SUBJECTSofEVIL got disbanded cuz they had " pentagram " and "666" as a symbols on capes and because they were using not allowed words in clan name...

what about turkish clan named " ka0s " on ares which means " chaos " with pentagram as a symbol ?

why the hell k2 dont disband theirs clan then ??

iKon

TOOO....BAS SI IM GA KAZAO...

zabjaka

As i remember DISCIPLESofEVIL, APOSTLESofEVIL, SUBJECTSofEVIL got disbanded cuz they had " pentagram " and "666" as a symbols on capes and because they were using not allowed words in clan name...

what about turkish clan named " ka0s " on ares which means " chaos " with pentagram as a symbol ?

why the hell k2 dont disband theirs clan then ??[/b]
    coz its turkish, turks are like 70% of ko community, and becoz of that they put them in front of any1 else? izzit that hard to undersand? ;p

because facts cannot be hidden turks are evil and K2 knows it

And whoever is offended by this blow me learn to have a laugh

if k2 tried to do anything against them,believe me all the turks in their server(maybe others too)
    would have gone up in arms :P
    ,that would be a real bother for k2

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Bro this is a pointless topic...there are turks in Carnac that have the Swastika symbol on their cape yet nothing is done about that...

Zaczaco11

k2 used AoE and DoE to try to do something right to show they were active and following tos, but it backfired on them so bad that they probably wont do anything of likes for a while =/

paperownz

love ur sig AUDIO srry for off topic..

D4rkBP

I'll ask Baldore for the exact reason they told him

Ya they should ban Evil Wizards and delete all Satanic Items...

SillyHo

Wel all know it was a noob GM that did it without K2's backing. It is why they flipped the switch so fast and got all 3 clans back to their normal status. All that crap that Linus was spouting on official forums was smoke and mirrors trying to cover up for what everyone knew was a mistake. In no way, nor any time, will K2 make an effort to ban satanic or demonic names and symbols. The game is built around it, and they understand that single point.

IsgurosBous

Ya they should ban Evil Wizards and delete all Satanic Items...[/b]
    AFAIK they're calling it shamanism, not satanism :S or is one for armors and the other for weapons?

And btw, didn't k2 itself make a pk symbol which is referred to as the 'nazi symbol'?

meh217

because facts cannot be hidden turks are evil and K2 knows it
    And whoever is offended by this blow me learn to have a laugh [/b]
    Just cause some turkies in the game are annoying doesnt mean you have to generalize the whole nation as 'evil'. Clearly though im joking, if i only wrote jokes under my statement then it'd be the first thing you see so you'll be like ya, whatever he's joking. However due to my cleverness you thought that im not joking by reading it, only to find out as you read this i am joking.

sub

it just takes enuff ppl to complain about there symbol and K2 will remove/ban it.

Just cause some turkies in the game are annoying doesnt mean you have to generalize the whole nation as 'evil'. Clearly though im joking, if i only wrote jokes under my statement then it'd be the first thing you see so you'll be like ya, whatever he's joking. However due to my cleverness you thought that im not joking by reading it, only to find out as you read this i am joking.[/b]

tired of life ey?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast