Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

stupid GMs or who....

This is a discussion on stupid GMs or who.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Boy's is useless to talk about satanic shit's.. Priest's heal's got a pentagram orc warriors got horn's new valkyries got ...
Page: 2

Boy's is useless to talk about satanic shit's.. Priest's heal's got a pentagram orc warriors got horn's new valkyries got horn's , atilla also got horn's.. Karus sympol got horn's ..Barlog's are like demon's.. Apostole's name can drive u to satanic way or other.. Bla bla bla .. All those game's got stuff's like this so is pointless to talk about that.. Now why GM disband ur clan i dunno..Prolly u guy's made a bllshit worst than the cape sympol..

Boy's is useless to talk about satanic shit's.. Priest's heal's got a pentagram orc warriors got horn's new valkyries got horn's , atilla also got horn's.. Karus sympol got horn's ..Barlog's are like demon's.. Apostole's name can drive u to satanic way or other.. Bla bla bla .. All those game's got stuff's like this so is pointless to talk about that.. Now why GM disband ur clan i dunno..Prolly u guy's made a bllshit worst than the cape sympol..[/b]

so are goats and cow's etc satanic too?

so are goats and cow's etc satanic too?[/b]
    yea they should count, after all - Templarknights was always bitched at for having the celtric cross as our clan symbol, So goats/cows should also count as religion-ish.

so are goats and cow's etc satanic too?[/b]
    I never show goat's at ko naab.. And tell me the truth.. Barlog isnt like demon a.q ?

DAFAQ Senior Member

TOOO....BAS SI IM GA KAZAO... [/b]
    :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12