Just a clean quesiton Yes/no

This is a discussion on Just a clean quesiton Yes/no within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If i NT from a rogue orc...can i chose for human female? And if i NT from a orc war ...
Page: 1

Default Just a clean quesiton Yes/no

If i NT from a rogue orc...can i chose for human female?
    And if i NT from a orc war can i chose for a mini war?

Thx at all when awanser come u can block here.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

no

rolf8889

Originally posted by schrotti
    no
    its just a lottery?

no but you can pm koladmin or prolly write in CS that you want femal or mini or smth

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

No
    No

altough if u push the right buttons... u can

Reinhard

Changing from a big warrior to a mini warrior takes like 5 minutes from a gm to do it... a friend asked the gm like 2 weeks ago on manes... he/she changed his char to mini warrior in 5 mins B)

DragonFire

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    No
    No

altough if u push the right buttons... u can
    i like pushing buttons !!!!!! :lol:

Xela

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Changing from a big warrior to a mini warrior takes like 5 minutes from a gm to do it... a friend asked the gm like 2 weeks ago on manes... he/she changed his char to mini warrior in 5 mins *B)
    5minutes to do it but 1 month waiting for the GM answer

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Changing from a big warrior to a mini warrior takes like 5 minutes from a gm to do it... a friend asked the gm like 2 weeks ago on manes... he/she changed his char to mini warrior in 5 mins *B)
    5 minutes? It's picking a server, typing your character name then 1 dropdown menu to choose the new Profesion and finally click OK.

But from what I've seen in the past 8 months is that there's a 60% chance they will FUCK UP your character bigtime instead of doing what u want. There's a much higher chance that u will end up a lvl0 unknown class, mage with rogue skills or loose everything u got than a female rogue.

It sounds retarded but I've seen endless horror stories about GMs fucking up characters cause they have no clue about how to use properly their tools. Most can't tell the difference between a Barbarian, a Shadow Knight and a Hunter, so all those names can be easily mixed and screw a character.

Then it can take months til they figure out what happened and fix it. Assuming it gets fixed at all. So, follow my advice. DONT DO IT. Just NT and stick to the sex u get.

so technically if the gm knew exactly what he was doin and didnt fuck anything up he could even transfer rog to warrior?

TristoN

technically, but a dex maxed war would suck now killa wouldnt it ;-)

Banned Senior Member

technically, but they wont class change someone

Originally posted by TristoN
    Giving 255 to all stats and adding 500 spare skill/stats points takes 0.0002 seconds more :P

Yes, technically they can do that. In reality they will say NO but if they say yes, there's a 90% chance u wont have a playable character in arround 4 months.

TristoN

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TristoN
    Giving 255 to all stats and adding 500 spare skill/stats points takes 0.0002 seconds more :P

Yes, technically they can do that. In reality they will say NO but if they say yes, there's a 90% chance u wont have a playable character in arround 4 months.[/b]
    why is that?