Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Stupid New Hack Is Here

This is a discussion on Stupid New Hack Is Here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg im not a retard he was only wearing pauldron shell not the whole suit and other people was wearing ...
Page: 2

hashey100

omg im not a retard he was only wearing pauldron shell not the whole suit and other people was wearing chitens and fps <_<

SLeePMoDe

Did he redball?

its possible my friend at skool showed me he was lvl 56 and wearing shells and he wasnt mastered..

it wasnt war if he was onlywearing one peice of shell stop fucking saying it was cuz of war..there is/was a .tbl edit that let any class wear any peice of shell as long as you met the requirements like 194 str and 94 hp

All levels can wear all shells if they have requirements.
    So BP can wear warrior shells, it&#39;s all possible.
    Tbl edit...

Ksm

war or tbl files

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

It&#39;s a deleveled char. My clan clanned that guy for fun one time because he had a cool name. He pmed like kac clan pls so we added him xD. He quit the next day cuz he didnt speak a word of english ;p

The king. Senior Member

no ihave seen him too, iguess hes prolly just deleveld nothing to worry about.

ISeeYouPee

zz there is a hack where u change your file up or something or edit it and it alows you to wear shell at any lvl...as long as your have the requarments needed no master needed.

ArminVanBuuren

zz there is a hack where u change your file up or something or edit it and it alows you to wear shell at any lvl...as long as your have the requarments needed no master needed.[/b]
    I don&#39;t think any lvl 35 would be able to fill the requirements for wearing shells...if he has delvled then could be...if not, I think that would suck.

Even if I&#39;m not playing anymore, ehmm...I think Ares has its wars on Mondays and Saturdays, so I personally don&#39;t think it was because of war...besides, my brother still plays and there was no war yesterday or he would have been there.

Another hack? could be, I wouldn&#39;t be surprised <_<

dragonsrock

I don&#39;t think any lvl 35 would be able to fill the requirements for wearing shells...if he has delvled then could be...if not, I think that would suck.

Even if I&#39;m not playing anymore, ehmm...I think Ares has its wars on Mondays and Saturdays, so I personally don&#39;t think it was because of war...besides, my brother still plays and there was no war yesterday or he would have been there.

Another hack? could be, I wouldn&#39;t be surprised <_<[/b]

it wasnt lvl 35. on seeking it was 35 - ?? is what he said. meaning it was 55?
    also shell doesnt have really high requiements. 188dex and 94 hp for +7 and only 176dex for +1
    a lvl 49 can have 190dex 94hp, and a lvl 45 can have 178dex 94hp

DontEatTheMango

There is/was a hack out that allows anyone to wear shells without masters but it wouldn&#39;t look like shell it would look like armor of destruction[/b]
    i have a pic of it, i saved a shit load of pics to a disc cuz i wiped HDD, ill see f i can find it later

and it just looks like shell

ViSeH

TBL editing has been fixed ages ago

wideload620

recently i was fighting somein arena yesterday called donttouchmynipples people might of seen him yesterday in arena
    he was wearin shell pauldron, i started fighting him and i killed him twice so i was happy than he went seeking and his level was 34-?? he told me he was lvl 51 lol i spiked him and thrusted him and he died btw he was a human ares[/b]
    Was therea war going on at that time because during wars all characters receive shell and complete 4 a period of 2hrs 4 lw

MyBitch

All levels can wear all shells if they have requirements.
    So BP can wear warrior shells, it&#39;s all possible.
    Tbl edit...[/b]
    True!!!

there is/was a tbl edit that alow u to use shells before master and alow u to use it for all classes.

i even tryed it out for fun and restatted a rogue for priest and used priest shells.

if this tbl edit still works i dont know, but if it does its still out there

im still scared of the day i meet a BP in shell and cant see it cuz of valkyry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12