Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stupid question

This is a discussion on stupid question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ive always been told where 10 years behind korean ko or japan ko so my thoughts are can we download ...
Page: 1

ive always been told where 10 years behind korean ko or japan ko so my thoughts are can we download there ko and somehow be able to login in?? i know it would be super laggy or something but would be neat just to run around..anyone thoughts on this? we could be there new turks!!

wawh

same version as us

except hardly anything disabled and more costum weapon/armor designed by players themselves

same version as us

except hardly anything disabled and more costum weapon/armor designed by players themselves[/b]
    It's not the same version, but yea their about as far as we were. A few years back, when we were in KE they were in FD For like, a year or so longer then we were.

but ya, the only difference now is they fix stuff right away for their own version and take their sweet as time with USKO patches. And that they have customized weapons / armors from players.

so is there a way to still log into another countries ko? really dont want someone who thinks you can let me know if you have done it.

rokertje

korean you can only log after giving youre korean social security number
    japan is possible with a japan proxy but if they find out youre not from japan its insta ban and everything is in japanese so not much to do if you dont understand what is what :lol:

we could be there new turks!![/b]
    go and become new turk if u wish

Banned Senior Member

korean you can only log after giving youre korean social security number
    japan is possible with a japan proxy but if they find out youre not from japan its insta ban and everything is in japanese so not much to do if you dont understand what is what :lol:[/b]
    well thats lame :P
    but anyways, a few years ago i played JPKO without any proxy when did they change that?

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

in japko if they find out u are not from Asia u will get banned... pretty sure i.p banned :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You will get a Hiroshima dropped on you if you are not japenese....

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

JPKO is actually behind us in some way... FF was released 2 months late, and no sign of Ronark Land Base, but as said before, they got nothing disabled that we do (pets, NP medal, item renting etc.). Also you don't need a proxy, but you need heavy use of google translate and wikipedia for the registration process. You need to set your locale to Japanese, or you will only see mojibake in the game (which means even if you speak Japanese you wouldn't understand what's written there, it's all garbage symbols), unless you like playing while understanding absolutely nothing. I haven't got banned for not being Japanese, but I also haven't sent a single chat message or PM in the game and I also haven't been online too much lately. The number of players at peak time are comparable to an USKO server in anti-peak time (when there are the least turks online). They have only 4 servers (Sukei, Enion, Ron and Smite), the first 3 servers are from mergers and the last was a new server made after the merge.

You will get a Hiroshima dropped on you if you are not japenese....[/b]
    No you wont.

I know many not banned people playing on jpko. If you stay legal, you will stay. If not, GM's will do their job.

Funny, that some 'GG's tried jpko and got banned because they cheated with "undetectable" cheats.

King0fKingZ

the communikation is bad I think with all this

浜崎あゆみ, 菅野よう子, 宇多田ヒカル浜崎あゆみ, 菅野よう子, 宇多田ヒカル浜崎あゆみ, 菅野よう子, 宇多田ヒカル浜崎あゆみ, 菅野よう子, 宇多田ヒカル浜崎あゆみ, 菅野よう子, 宇多田ヒカル浜崎あゆみ, 菅野よう子, 宇多田ヒカル浜崎あゆみ, 菅野よう子, 宇多田ヒカル浜崎あゆみ, 菅野よう子, 宇多田ヒカル浜崎あゆみ, 菅野よう子, 宇多田ヒカル浜崎あゆみ, 菅野よう子, 宇多田ヒカル浜崎あゆみ, 菅野よう子, 宇多田ヒカル

arruda76r

any1 have a link to the site?

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

any1 have a link to the site?[/b]
    http://www.knight.mgame.jp/beginner/index.html

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Note that if you want to browse that site, you must disable javascript and CSS otherwise you get an error page or a messed up page (at least I get those).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast