Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stupid things about archers

This is a discussion on Stupid things about archers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hate stupid guys saying: sorry bro is full and here just sins and warriors! its just a bullshit archer, ...
Page: 1

kleber

I hate stupid guys saying: sorry bro is full and here just sins and warriors!
    its just a bullshit archer, sins, war have almost same dmg not a BIG difference.
    Just lets delete all bows (if it is a fock weapon)
    im lv 67 and a heard that bullshit sometimes. Sorry about flame but i dont like
    listen bullshit all time and stay shut up!
    post what u think about

sell ur bow and buy daggers. archer sucks kthxbye

yea archer really does suck unless if they arent moving, or if your super high lvl

basically... sell your daggers n buy a bow. kthxbai

kleber

im just saying it about xping, so most important is your lv and what items u have. its bullshit say archers make a low dmg, here in this party just sins and war! thats my point!

SilentDaemon

archers dont make small damage,they need only good gear

MillionVoices

lol i always get invited

but thats because im the best archer on the server

Why would you want a part as an archer? koxp pls?

not all archers sux. onfire85 on bera maded 3, filled with pwnage, movies.

he made about 800 dmg on each warrior, bad dmg? s.a

Xzero

archers own usko, ever herd of koxp :P

Cadence96

Omg... another of those topics.
    Maybe you don't get invited because they see your armour. Try valk and a rebirthed bow.

Banned

LOL@cadence

yea rebirthed bow ftw
    or a "Bow" +8/80 with -50 ap :wub:
    aslong its glowy.. whocarz

AciDDreamZz

lmao.......yeah, these "archer" topics were old yearz ago................im an archer and i alwayz took up the slack for the fukrz that thought xp party meant "social event" and just stood there, talked shit and threw out a hit every 20min to look busy. when i left a party it alwayz fell apart cuz i was always the worker with the power. but yeah, ur right i guess, archerz suck.........lol .........ur just finding the wrong onez

lmao.......yeah, these "archer" topics were old yearz ago................im an archer and i alwayz took up the slack for the fukrz that thought xp party meant "social event" and just stood there, talked shit and threw out a hit every 20min to look busy. when i left a party it alwayz fell apart cuz i was always the worker with the power. but yeah, ur right i guess, archerz suck.........lol .........ur just finding the wrong onez[/b]
    are you criminal?

the stlz ur write lettrz and shtz iz kinda like the cracksllrz

kleber

Cadence pls dont say bullshits, like i said in my post im tired of that! im lv 67 and i dont have better items of the game but at least i have decent items to xp, set shell+7 and a IB+7 rebirth! im just saying that who dont invite a archer to a exp party when he have reasonable items (like i said that i have) and lv (im lv67 i think that is ok to kill paramuns), are completly focking NOOBS! And i know that questions about archers dmg are a old discussion in ko i play it since xigenon get started, but i was sin and now im a archer for 2 months , i was archer others times in this 2+ years and never heard that bullshit : "sorrý partý invitý just sinz and warz no archerz" .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast