Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Stupid things about archers

This is a discussion on Stupid things about archers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he wants sins and warriors cause they can attack more faster... if you got a fast killing party, archers will ...
Page: 2

wawh

he wants sins and warriors cause they can attack more faster... if you got a fast killing party, archers will hardly make any damage
    archers = run ==> stop ==> click skill ==> load skill ==> hit ==> back to step 3
    while sins and warriors is = run ==> click and hit ==> back to step 2
    they just attack much faster than archers, if you're fighting agaisnt lets say... DS ya archer can be very usefull but in apostle/para/etc its just useless

just do what i did when i was an archer. Buy yourself a couple of Shards+1 and run between the mobs pressing Stab

:P... they'll never know

lmao.......yeah, these "archer" topics were old yearz ago................im an archer and i alwayz took up the slack for the fukrz that thought xp party meant "social event" and just stood there, talked shit and threw out a hit every 20min to look busy. when i left a party it alwayz fell apart cuz i was always the worker with the power. but yeah, ur right i guess, archerz suck.........lol .........ur just finding the wrong onez[/b]
    Acid..it's sad but true basicly people don't see any good archers, so called "best" archers nowadays trust only high ap...shoot with distance and spamming DS is their only skill. They don't use styxes...they don't cure or minor others rarely even them selves...and they do use Koxp. If you had your archer you would kick their asses half naked.

I borrowed my friend's sin in Logos...with really shitty gear I fought some assasins and after 8 months I really sucked on timing things....still I started to get letters from these 1337 sins "you are Koxper". Why? Because I styxed them and they couldn't hold their minor heal after loosing too much mana or they were astonished because they were killed by archer on a server where you don't have fp 25 dd helmet...

Those guys with their 1337 gears on server where you shouldn't even have those, would have been eaten alive with all decent archer in Diez, too bad most of gg archers are gone and people don't remember them. Acid I know you didn't pk much, you did bosses...little birds told me Anyway I still remember you as good archer

People who say archers suck....go buy daggers and stop whining if some archer without Koxp kicks your ass Not all sins can be beaten by archer, but then not many sins could beat those sins. I don't remember winning Chusco, but he surely did my ass many times, I never won Uarehistory, but then how many sins did, there are lot more I didn't beat, but then there some I did. I don't care, if someone thinks archers suck...it his/hers problem. I still remember many opponents I lost or won...those who were great players and great people. I wish I had frapsed fight I had with 411 and when he was shouting with his Leeroy voice in ventrilo "Die Waggyyy die die, why don't you dieeeeeeeeee?" I almost pissed my pants, too bad that after 2 mins duel we were interrupted ( 411 was winning for sure ) but damn it was fun. Play for fun, don't ruin other people's fun by cheating and don't whine, it's a good motto :P

websnot

archers are good but only if u have good items . i have pk'd on archer @ lvl 75 with 2.2k ap and its does ok most ppl in here judge a char by what they can kill and tank . archers are not able to run in groups and kill loads of ppl , they stand from a distance and pick off ppl and take off soft targets like mages bp etc . to be a archer in my option you have to play smart

Ayman4u

just do what i did when i was an archer. Buy yourself a couple of Shards+1 and run between the mobs pressing Stab

:P... they'll never know [/b]
    Good hint ! now he gona do ownage damage and his mana wont be touched :P

Cadence96

I don't understand. How can the archer be considered weak when he is the only char that it is near impossible to tank without long S & R.

kleber

Hey wawh, thats the problem many ppl think like u. And is true if u get a strong party in paramuns u can did max 1 shoot, but it if u are a moron archer LOL. What i do is go to next paramun first all ppl, so when party arrive i did a good dmg and imediatly i run to next paramun alone, in this way i help a lot the party, so archers are not useless. Like i read before, just need be smart!

Maybe if they kill the mobs that fast the archer can use 1-arrow skills. :X

MillionVoices

i use a horn bow

Thyss

I've been an archer all my life, over 2 years now ...and I've been to all this shit that you are talking about because YES, there are noobies that think archers can't kill shit....
    As I said there are many noobies around, playing on high lvl chrs that just don't know anything about archers...yeah there are noobies...lotsa of them.
    No matter what they say, legitm archers can be high dmg killers when they are tanking.
    And when we fight solo, we can just take our time and do our job without getting any dmg.
    Because we can. Because we are allowed to do that. We are legitm archers. :P
    And as many have said, koxpers dont even know what a styx can do to a mage, priest and even to other sins...Or magic shield...or what ice/lightning can do to others when you are pking.
    Dark Pursuer is awsome and it lets me shoot over and over without having to cool it down.
    Yeah... you can shoot by distance, do your damage from long distance and still can run like a wind lol...that's awsome. And sins sometimes get lost on their way...lol (j/k)
    Many are born to be sins or warriors and many aren't like that. That's what make the game to be fun, because it allows you to choose. We are not all alike. Some like the green, some like the yellow.
    I think ppl that likes to play with (no offense pls) strategy usually goes to play archers, because you gotta to think when you are an archer or you are dead meat really fast...and you gotta think fast.
    I could mention some good archers, Kiwi, Heitor, Pehtaria but there are many many others that are
    just great, awsome archers.
    I don't think one is better than the other. Its just different. You may like it or not.
    How could a flame mage tell the ice mage he is weak? One is different from the other.
    The most important thing is: it's just a game. Have fun! Enjoy it!
    Play your way. Make your lvls and ignore the ones that tells you b/s.
    And be proud of being an archer. I am :P
    Yeah...I am still a noobie...lol

Between....I dont think I've ever talked this much on forums...thanks to X-Trap.

:P

I've been an archer all my life, over 2 years now ...and I've been to all this shit that you are talking about because YES, there are noobies that think archers can't kill shit....
    As I said there are many noobies around, playing on high lvl chrs that just don't know anything about archers...yeah there are noobies...lotsa of them.
    No matter what they say, legitm archers can be high dmg killers when they are tanking.
    And when we fight solo, we can just take our time and do our job without getting any dmg.
    And as many have said, koxpers dont even know what a styx can do to a mage, priest and even to other sins...Or magic shield...or what ice/lightning can do to others when you are pking.
    Dark Pursuer is awsome and it lets me shoot over and over without having to cool it down.
    Yeah... you can shoot by distance, do your damage from long distance and still can run like a wind lol...that's awsome. And sins sometimes get lost on their way...lol (j/k)
    Many are born to be sins or warriors and many aren't like that. That's what make the game to be fun, because it allows you to choose. We are not all alike. Some like the green, some like the yellow.
    I think ppl that likes to play with (no offense pls) strategy usually goes to play archers, because you gotta to think when you are an archer or you are dead meat really fast...and you gotta think fast.
    I could mention some good archers, Kiwi, Heitor, Pehtaria but there are many many others that are
    I don't think one is better than the other. Its just different. You may like it or not.
    How could a flame mage tell the ice mage he is weak? One is different from the other.

Between....I dont think I've ever talked this much on forums...thanks to X-Trap.

:P[/b]
    +1 I think I like you

Thyss

+1 I think I like you [/b]
    txs! :lol:

:P[/b]
    +1

wohoo wagyar likes you, good point

kleber

Thyss, nice words bro, i agree completly. I just opened this topic cuz i were pissed off with some noobs saying b/s about archers. I just wanted heard some nice words about archers, cuz many ppl that never played with one dont have idea about all abilities of a archer.
    ty all, take care!

Banned

get the gear greyhawk has and 3k ap at lvl 72 as a archer and no one will complain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast