Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Stupid things about archers

This is a discussion on Stupid things about archers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; n00b sell bow buy daggers and learn combo n00b !!!...
Page: 3

Banned

n00b sell bow buy daggers and learn combo n00b !!!

Archers are good if you know how to play them well. Like my noobie freind thyss.

I seen alot of good archers runnin around in cz. ^^ Annoying at timez xD

Banned

for xp archers suck at paraguam dont inv
    for TC dosnt matter
    DS-no archers

Thyss

Archers are good if you know how to play them well. Like my noobie freind thyss.

I seen alot of good archers runnin around in cz. ^^ Annoying at timez xD[/b]
    Hey Maka <3

I&#39;ve seen mages shooting arrows...Shall we call them marchers? :P

PS: ARROW SHOOT X-TRAP PLS!

:angry:

Banned

in PK archer owns if you have 2k+ AP h34r:

Banned

in PK archer owns if you have 2k+ AP h34r:[/b]

again greyhawk *3k ap FTW* xD

for xp archers suck at paraguam dont inv
    for TC dosnt matter
    DS-no archers[/b]
    DS-yes archers ^^

just watch not to hit 2 and im good

<3 DS

and whi not at paras? i do good damage just as a sin if u calculate alittle

black-art

BTW archerz have best cancel for priest skillz.
    Almost imposible to cast heal when archer shoot u .

Banned

MillionVoices

i can beat 98% of sins on my server as an archer. If i use Styx its 100% win rate. Most sins are not worth the styx because they die anyway.

Milkshaker

n00b sell bow buy daggers and learn combo n00b !!![/b]

So It&#39;s that easy is it? Well then I say You sell your daggers and buy a Bow and learn how to play as an archer.

When I played KO, I begged any sin to attack me, I begged him to tank me and I begged him to try to run away. Styx + Ice shot ftw. As for leveling, I too encountered those who said that archer couldn&#39;t do enough damage to help the party, and well there isn&#39;t much way to prove to them that you can, just a retarded fact about the game.

At the end of it all, koxp aka cheating bastards have ruined the game for the legit archer, no one believes that you beat your brains out to get the level you are just like everyone else so the only thing u can do is quit KO and find a better more reliable game to play that has scheduled maintenance and never just goes down without an explanation and the subscription is a lot cheaper than premium for Knight Online.

As an archer from day one, I wore my fingers to the bone and spent many late nights killing Trons, those big skeleton things and eventually did melee harpies and ravens etc, only to be called a koxper, and told that i got level 70 by cheating.

I think it would be funny if koxp worked for priests... oh yeah, it does...
    I think it would be funny if koxp worked for assassins... oh yeah it does...
    I think it would be funny if koxp worked for warriors... oh yeah, it does...
    well...
    I think it would be funny if koxp worked for mages... oh yeah... seen that too...

Archers just have a bad rap cause it is so obvious when someone was cheating as an archer, but most who cheated as an archer became a sin once they got to be a higher level.

The only advice i can give you is to try to make friends and help other players and maybe they will come around, but hey this is Knight Online we are talking about so probably not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123