Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

the stupidity grows

This is a discussion on the stupidity grows within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ooh. Wow. You're so smart. You're SOOOOOoOOoooOoOOo much more intelligent than us. We would've never figured out that we need ...
Page: 2

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Ooh. Wow. You're so smart. You're SOOOOOoOOoooOoOOo much more intelligent than us. We would've never figured out that we need to be nice without your post you made. We are all retards compared to your all-knowingness. I personally had no idea, that joking around, is... BAD! We should all follow your example and respond to topics with only the answer to the question instead of messing around.

Q: Why did you make this post?
    A: You are being serious about something that doesn't have to do with you. If anything I could see this posted by a Ko4life Admin as if it was a really bad thing, but it's not. GJ

I agree. most people on these forums are stupid because they dont have an american education and they don't have maps. without maps they can't be smart. i like maps and turtles.

wow, and at first i was the dick of this topic

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

the forum is mainly used for it.s market sections, off topic and tech support. If people rather chat in off topic then it shows they have more to life than just ko. The forum has become more of a comunity from people being free to post about a range of subjects. The biggest irony is very little new thing happen in a game of this age so more often the ko posts are bitching rather than in depth disscusson like we had when were all learning thd game

People on this forum still play KO? ;o

oli

People on this forum still play KO? ;o[/b]
    I&#39;d, if K2 would let me in...

I agree. most people on these forums are stupid because they dont have an american education and they don&#39;t have maps. without maps they can&#39;t be smart. i like maps and turtles.[/b]
    ROFL at American Education. That&#39;s just so bad.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

ROFL at American Education. That&#39;s just so bad.[/b]
    ur just angry because everyone knows where the US is but when it comes to hungary nobody knows/cares

Banned

Oh that&#39;s what this post is about, hypocrisy.[/b]

ur just angry because everyone knows where the US is but when it comes to hungary nobody knows/cares[/b]
    Talk for urself. I know where Hungary is, and I can tell u a whole list why Hungary is better than USA...I don&#39;t wanna do that here tho

ps. I am not from Hungary.

ROFL at American Education. That&#39;s just so bad.[/b]
    ty for proving my point. you&#39;re a smart little hungarian aren&#39;t ya? go buy a map.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

the forum is mainly used for it.s market sections, off topic and tech support. If people rather chat in off topic then it shows they have more to life than just ko. The forum has become more of a comunity from people being free to post about a range of subjects. The biggest irony is very little new thing happen in a game of this age so more often the ko posts are bitching rather than in depth disscusson like we had when were all learning thd game[/b]
    Fucking ah.... what I was about to say.

Kennie, choke now

Gangsta

god dam why do so many ppl flame usa...do u know all the shit we do to help the world? know how much WE have invented to make life better around the world? chances are that YOU YOUSELF use technology from the USA. so shove it usa haters!

oli

Talk for urself. I know where Hungary is, and I can tell u a whole list why Hungary is better than USA...I don&#39;t wanna do that here tho

ps. I am not from Hungary.[/b]
    U&#39;re likeable for me

Ps. I am from Hungary :P

EDIT: In my view the american peoples don&#39;t know a lot about the world I mean about other countries, because The U.S.A. is one of the biggest countries on the earth, and they don&#39;t care about the other "smaller" coutnries.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast