Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

the stupidity grows

This is a discussion on the stupidity grows within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur all lifeless geeks lol not sure about stupidity but they certainly have issues...
Page: 3

sime217

ur all lifeless geeks lol
    not sure about stupidity but they certainly have issues

Gangsta

ur all lifeless geeks lol
    not sure about stupidity but they certainly have issues[/b]
    if im not mistaken u play usko too?

oli

ur just angry because everyone knows where the US is but when it comes to hungary nobody knows/cares[/b]
    About Hungary
    I know it's old but relevant.

Gangsta

U're likeable for me

Ps. I am from Hungary :P
    EDIT: In my view the american peoples don't know a lot about the world I mean about other countries, because The U.S.A. is one of the biggest countries on the earth, and they don't care about the other "smaller" coutnries.[/b]
    Georgia

Uzu

i prefer to chill with hungarians than americans

(because of timezone plus hungarians are way friendlier)

and americans like turtles :x oya someone with brain should know where hungary is too..

oli

Georgia [/b]
    I know where is this country in Western Europe...btw I think there is a difference between the european and american child's knowledge, because the level of the theaching aren't in same level.

The european is higher-level.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

god dam why do so many ppl flame usa...do u know all the shit we do to help the world? know how much WE have invented to make life better around the world? chances are that YOU YOUSELF use technology from the USA. so shove it usa haters![/b]
    lol ur killing poor citizens for OIL, for GREED

Banned

wow, this topic just turned into a intense spam thread x)

And yea Kennie, theres alot of random topics here, what felix wrote explains it all actually :P

Personally id say that ko4life, has turned into a sort of gaming community, hence why theres so many other game categories?

I like being here, theres often alot of cool things to discuss, and theres alot of nice people here aswell (Yea, thats actually true, eventhou the majority of people here are some 12-15 year old kids xD). Theres lots of ingame things, and off-topic things to discuss, + we got a really cool anime section hah, that just proves my point? :P

Speed_King

I like being here, theres often alot of cool things to discuss, and theres alot of nice people here aswell (Yea, thats actually true, eventhou the majority of people here are some 12-15 year old kids xD).[/b]
    There are some nice and knowledgable people here, like Ghosty and Rad_Archer (at least when he makes constructive posts, not when he reply to people because then he is always taking the piss) from Olympia. I've learnt so much about the game from all the kids here. Too much is about scamming and haxing though. Always drama for the wrong reasons. The guy who started this post was probably drunk at the time... as I am now

Anyway, notice a difference?

your - you're
    their - there
    to - too
    where - were
    mine - my

Feel free to continue the list...

More wine to me now - or, more whine to me now

Banned

Honestly, I was just bored at school. However look at the stupidity in this thread, proves my point. Exclude some and I'm sure they know who they are.

Do you believe that a forum that has random people from all over the world, and people with various ages are always going to have an intellectual post or topic? I know when I started playing games alot, my grammar and sentencing turned to shit.

ty for proving my point. you&#39;re a smart little hungarian aren&#39;t ya? go buy a map.[/b]
    Come again?

U&#39;re likeable for me

Ps. I am from Hungary :P
    EDIT: In my view the american peoples don&#39;t know a lot about the world I mean about other countries, because The U.S.A. is one of the biggest countries on the earth, and they don&#39;t care about the other "smaller" coutnries.[/b]

You proclaim your knowledge and intelligence however I ask you, do you know what country provides 95% of the worlds relief to 2nd and 3rd world countries, including your own? This is despite our peoples being heavily taxed and no social health care (which we could easily afford if we didn&#39;t look after the "smaller" countries you are so quick to make mention).

Do you know who kept the the world from going under fascist control and massive genocide not once but twice in the last 90 years, risking our own lives and our own resources so much so that we were actually completely broke as a country because of it? Do you know what country has made the most contributions to world in the advancement of modern medicine, technology, nuclear and biological areas in the world? When the people of Bosnia were being wiped off the face of the earth by Serbs or Rwandans were being manipulated into civil war by the Belgians they screamed "where is the USA, where is the rest of the world," do you ask yourself what was your country was doing to help? You cry when we don&#39;t come to your aid, you get pissed when we come to the aid of other countries, but when our B2 bombers blew the shit out of Milosevic, did any one take a moment to thank us on these dim witted forums?

You want to talk about oil? Do you know who reaps the biggest profits and rewards from oil in the Middle East? The Sheiks and "Royal" Families of the countries that 99% of live in complete destitute. Who do you think those families want to blame for their peoples problems while they run around in pure silver cars, live in massive castles and enjoy the lap of luxury while their people starve? Are you smart enough to figure out who the real problem is? Do you know why the US first went into Afghanistan? Do you know what country was physically trying to impose itself in these areas before the USA even got involved? Take some time and read what really happened (and is happening) in this area and take some time to learn about real oppression while you sit at home playing games on your computer stuffing ur face with snacks and pointing fingers.

Before you take the side of your own media (which you have apparently done since you are so blind to reality), before you close your mind and take an opposing view, remember that the USA is not it&#39;s government and we as people are as frustrated and ashamed of the tactics of big business and it&#39;s sickening agendas. Do you know how our elections work? Do you know how fucking pathetic our choices are? Have you ever heard of the lesser of 2 evils?

You are welcome to insult us for our poor education systems...or envy us for our incredible higher education systems. But we were the first truly free nation on this earth and when you actually take a look at what our great country has done, maybe you will, in act, envy us...or maybe you already do and that might explain your inability to see things clearly despite your incredible schooling and intelligence.

You proclaim your knowledge and intelligence however I ask you, do you know what country provides 95% of the worlds relief to 2nd and 3rd world countries, including your own? This is despite our peoples being heavily taxed and no social health care (which we could easily afford if we didn&#39;t look after the "smaller" countries you are so quick to make mention).

Do you know who kept the the world from going under fascist control and massive genocide not once but twice in the last 90 years, risking our own lives and our own resources so much so that we were actually completely broke as a country because of it? Do you know what country has made the most contributions to world in the advancement of modern medicine, technology, nuclear and biological areas in the world? When the people of Bosnia were being wiped off the face of the earth by Serbs or Rwandans were being manipulated into civil war by the Belgians they screamed "where is the USA, where is the rest of the world," do you ask yourself what was your country was doing to help? You cry when we don&#39;t come to your aid, you get pissed when we come to the aid of other countries, but when our B2 bombers blew the shit out of Milosevic, did any one take a moment to thank us on these dim witted forums?

You want to talk about oil? Do you know who reaps the biggest profits and rewards from oil in the Middle East? The Sheiks and "Royal" Families of the countries that 99% of live in complete destitute. Who do you think those families want to blame for their peoples problems while they run around in pure silver cars, live in massive castles and enjoy the lap of luxury while their people starve? Are you smart enough to figure out who the real problem is? Do you know why the US first went into Afghanistan? Do you know what country was physically trying to impose itself in these areas before the USA even got involved? Take some time and read what really happened (and is happening) in this area and take some time to learn about real oppression while you sit at home playing games on your computer stuffing ur face with snacks and pointing fingers.

Before you take the side of your own media (which you have apparently done since you are so blind to reality), before you close your mind and take an opposing view, remember that the USA is not it&#39;s government and we as people are as frustrated and ashamed of the tactics of big business and it&#39;s sickening agendas. Do you know how our elections work? Do you know how fucking pathetic our choices are? Have you ever heard of the lesser of 2 evils?

You are welcome to insult us for our poor education systems...or envy us for our incredible higher education systems. But we were the first truly free nation on this earth and when you actually take a look at what our great country has done, maybe you will, in act, envy us...or maybe you already do and that might explain your inability to see things clearly despite your incredible schooling and intelligence.[/b]
    I don&#39;t think i&#39;ve ever said this before.. but..

pwnt?

You are welcome to insult us for our poor education systems...or envy us for our incredible higher education systems. But we were the first truly free nation on this earth and when you actually take a look at what our great country has done, maybe you will, in act, envy us...or maybe you already do and that might explain your inability to see things clearly despite your incredible schooling and intelligence.[/b]
    Did you?

Actually, i do NOT envy you. I don&#39;t wanna be a part of a country where their stars think that Canada is across the Ocean. I don&#39;t wanna be a party of the country which dropped &#39;Little Boy&#39; and &#39;Fat Man&#39;. I don&#39;t wanna be a part of a country which lives in a way that if the whole world would live like that, we would need 5 planets to survive.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast