Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

the stupidity grows

This is a discussion on the stupidity grows within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You proclaim your knowledge and intelligence however I ask you, do you know what country provides 95% of the worlds ...
Page: 4

You proclaim your knowledge and intelligence however I ask you, do you know what country provides 95% of the worlds relief to 2nd and 3rd world countries, including your own? This is despite our peoples being heavily taxed and no social health care (which we could easily afford if we didn't look after the "smaller" countries you are so quick to make mention).

Do you know who kept the the world from going under fascist control and massive genocide not once but twice in the last 90 years, risking our own lives and our own resources so much so that we were actually completely broke as a country because of it? Do you know what country has made the most contributions to world in the advancement of modern medicine, technology, nuclear and biological areas in the world? When the people of Bosnia were being wiped off the face of the earth by Serbs or Rwandans were being manipulated into civil war by the Belgians they screamed "where is the USA, where is the rest of the world," do you ask yourself what was your country was doing to help? You cry when we don't come to your aid, you get pissed when we come to the aid of other countries, but when our B2 bombers blew the shit out of Milosevic, did any one take a moment to thank us on these dim witted forums?

You want to talk about oil? Do you know who reaps the biggest profits and rewards from oil in the Middle East? The Sheiks and "Royal" Families of the countries that 99% of live in complete destitute. Who do you think those families want to blame for their peoples problems while they run around in pure silver cars, live in massive castles and enjoy the lap of luxury while their people starve? Are you smart enough to figure out who the real problem is? Do you know why the US first went into Afghanistan? Do you know what country was physically trying to impose itself in these areas before the USA even got involved? Take some time and read what really happened (and is happening) in this area and take some time to learn about real oppression while you sit at home playing games on your computer stuffing ur face with snacks and pointing fingers.

Before you take the side of your own media (which you have apparently done since you are so blind to reality), before you close your mind and take an opposing view, remember that the USA is not it's government and we as people are as frustrated and ashamed of the tactics of big business and it's sickening agendas. Do you know how our elections work? Do you know how fucking pathetic our choices are? Have you ever heard of the lesser of 2 evils?

You are welcome to insult us for our poor education systems...or envy us for our incredible higher education systems. But we were the first truly free nation on this earth and when you actually take a look at what our great country has done, maybe you will, in act, envy us...or maybe you already do and that might explain your inability to see things clearly despite your incredible schooling and intelligence.[/b]
    that's what i've been saying all along except i shortened it into sentences.

Did you?

Actually, i do NOT envy you. I don't wanna be a part of a country where their stars think that Canada is across the Ocean.I don't wanna be a part of a country which lives in a way that if the whole world would live like that, we would need 5 planets to survive.[/b]

So all i need is to buy one smart celebrity who can point out canada, and mae my car eco friendly, and you'd live in my country?

SillyHo

Actually there is a simple way to put this, without the USA all of Europe would now be speaking German. Its easy to hate us, we have so many freedoms here we do tend to trip over our own dicks sometimes. But that is the beauty of it. We make mistake, we move on, some the wiser and some not. Its also easy to point out all the little conflicts we do not become involved with as well. We do tend to take our "role" as the worlds police force by choice, but even the USA cannot be everywhere, everytime, for everything.

To the guy that cried about littleboy and fatman, fuck off. The japanese had delegates in washington DC negotiating a truce, while their navy steamed for pearl harbor and attacked us unprovoked. Step up to a guy in the street and kick him in the balls, then cry after he destroys your face? They made a deliberate attack on us and we took our revenge without remorse, and without prejudice. We did wait between dropping bombs as well, blame us for their slow surrender too?

In short if you guys dont want to agree with out leadership, feel free. Most of us on this side of the pond arent always happy with them either. The beauty of our elections, any rat bastard can run and win. I can assure you though the wars they wage arent what the media always makes them out to be. Great example is our current "war for oil". If we wanted to own Iraq and make it USA-Eastern Sand Version, no one could stop us. Seriously we could right now be exporting all of their oil and bringing our own economy back up with it, while keeping our prices down. We just got gas prices below $4.00 USD in my neck of the woods for the first time in , shit maybe 6 months. So nice try with that argument as well.

On topic, Kennie I think most of the arguments are just played out now really. When something new comes up, its usually thoroughly discussed here and explained out withing a few weeks. There just isnt much new material to banter about anymore, and the stuff that isnt really set in stone, is already generally understood.

Gangsta

Actually there is a simple way to put this, without the USA all of Europe would now be speaking German. Its easy to hate us, we have so many freedoms here we do tend to trip over our own dicks sometimes. But that is the beauty of it. We make mistake, we move on, some the wiser and some not. Its also easy to point out all the little conflicts we do not become involved with as well. We do tend to take our "role" as the worlds police force by choice, but even the USA cannot be everywhere, everytime, for everything.

To the guy that cried about littleboy and fatman, fuck off. The japanese had delegates in washington DC negotiating a truce, while their navy steamed for pearl harbor and attacked us unprovoked. Step up to a guy in the street and kick him in the balls, then cry after he destroys your face? They made a deliberate attack on us and we took our revenge without remorse, and without prejudice. We did wait between dropping bombs as well, blame us for their slow surrender too?

In short if you guys dont want to agree with out leadership, feel free. Most of us on this side of the pond arent always happy with them either. The beauty of our elections, any rat bastard can run and win. I can assure you though the wars they wage arent what the media always makes them out to be. Great example is our current "war for oil". If we wanted to own Iraq and make it USA-Eastern Sand Version, no one could stop us. Seriously we could right now be exporting all of their oil and bringing our own economy back up with it, while keeping our prices down. We just got gas prices below $4.00 USD in my neck of the woods for the first time in , shit maybe 6 months. So nice try with that argument as well.

On topic, Kennie I think most of the arguments are just played out now really. When something new comes up, its usually thoroughly discussed here and explained out withing a few weeks. There just isnt much new material to banter about anymore, and the stuff that isnt really set in stone, is already generally understood.[/b]
    +99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

On topic, Kennie I think most of the arguments are just played out now really. When something new comes up, its usually thoroughly discussed here and explained out withing a few weeks. There just isnt much new material to banter about anymore, and the stuff that isnt really set in stone, is already generally understood.[/b]
    what a big lie

Banned

what a big lie[/b]
    What is a lie?

Banned Senior Member

What is a lie?[/b]
    The cake

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

The cake[/b]
    true

Banned

You proclaim your knowledge and intelligence however I ask you, do you know what country provides 95% of the worlds relief to 2nd and 3rd world countries, including your own? This is despite our peoples being heavily taxed and no social health care (which we could easily afford if we didn't look after the "smaller" countries you are so quick to make mention).

Do you know who kept the the world from going under fascist control and massive genocide not once but twice in the last 90 years, risking our own lives and our own resources so much so that we were actually completely broke as a country because of it? Do you know what country has made the most contributions to world in the advancement of modern medicine, technology, nuclear and biological areas in the world? When the people of Bosnia were being wiped off the face of the earth by Serbs or Rwandans were being manipulated into civil war by the Belgians they screamed "where is the USA, where is the rest of the world," do you ask yourself what was your country was doing to help? You cry when we don't come to your aid, you get pissed when we come to the aid of other countries, but when our B2 bombers blew the shit out of Milosevic, did any one take a moment to thank us on these dim witted forums?

You want to talk about oil? Do you know who reaps the biggest profits and rewards from oil in the Middle East? The Sheiks and "Royal" Families of the countries that 99% of live in complete destitute. Who do you think those families want to blame for their peoples problems while they run around in pure silver cars, live in massive castles and enjoy the lap of luxury while their people starve? Are you smart enough to figure out who the real problem is? Do you know why the US first went into Afghanistan? Do you know what country was physically trying to impose itself in these areas before the USA even got involved? Take some time and read what really happened (and is happening) in this area and take some time to learn about real oppression while you sit at home playing games on your computer stuffing ur face with snacks and pointing fingers.

Before you take the side of your own media (which you have apparently done since you are so blind to reality), before you close your mind and take an opposing view, remember that the USA is not it's government and we as people are as frustrated and ashamed of the tactics of big business and it's sickening agendas. Do you know how our elections work? Do you know how fucking pathetic our choices are? Have you ever heard of the lesser of 2 evils?

You are welcome to insult us for our poor education systems...or envy us for our incredible higher education systems. But we were the first truly free nation on this earth and when you actually take a look at what our great country has done, maybe you will, in act, envy us...or maybe you already do and that might explain your inability to see things clearly despite your incredible schooling and intelligence.[/b]

I try to refrain myself from posts like this but....

OWNEEEEDDDD

Banned

U're likeable for me

Ps. I am from Hungary :P
    EDIT: In my view the american peoples don't know a lot about the world I mean about other countries, because The U.S.A. is one of the biggest countries on the earth, and they don't care about the other "smaller" coutnries.[/b]
    so, my fellow marines fighting for iraqi peoples freedom, and for a free and non-violent afghanistan is not known to the american people? im pretty sure the whole world knows we are in iraq, and afghanistan. we DONT care about them? then why the fuck are we there? explain that to me then.

TPriest

i see long structured replies, this topic has improved the community, thx kennie

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Holy sh1t........ I actually just caught myself reading this for a while

Glader

*claps hands for phantomlink* :lol:

Banned

edited.. i'm an idiot

Record

Did you?

Actually, i do NOT envy you. I don't wanna be a part of a country where their stars think that Canada is across the Ocean. I don't wanna be a party of the country which dropped 'Little Boy' and 'Fat Man'. I don't wanna be a part of a country which lives in a way that if the whole world would live like that, we would need 5 planets to survive.[/b]

what a big lie[/b]
    That guy makes an epic post, and u reply with 4 words.

Rad_archer/sillyho you both get an A.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast