Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

the stupidity grows

This is a discussion on the stupidity grows within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; America is the best. Europeans can trash talk America all they want, but the truth is they go through so ...
Page: 7

StoneColdAngel

America is the best. Europeans can trash talk America all they want, but the truth is they go through so much effort to be like them. Sure, some parts of your country may be better; 14 year olds could be allowed to go in bars and get drunk, you may have more historical landmarks, and you could even have better scenery! But Americans take vacations to places like that so they may experience and see it, and why can they afford to take vacations? Not because your beaches are sandier, or your view is better. It's because they can afford to.

Also, Zimbabwe is the best country. I can go outside and kill any dark skinned person not in a uniform and not get in trouble.

Oh look, 1,999 posts. I think I'll celebrate my 2000th post by doing what I just mentioned[/b]
    And what exactly makes America so much better than Europe? And your "we can go on vacations there" point is so pathetic. name me an European country that poor that they cant travel ....

Banned Senior Member

Madagascar is the best country in the world![/b]
    Fuck Madagascar.... damn country wont let me infect them with a virus

Imhotep

Fuck Madagascar.... damn country wont let me infect them with a virus [/b]
    +1 bro

fucking hacker country :angry:

America is the best. Europeans can trash talk America all they want, but the truth is they go through so much effort to be like them. Sure, some parts of your country may be better; 14 year olds could be allowed to go in bars and get drunk, you may have more historical landmarks, and you could even have better scenery! But Americans take vacations to places like that so they may experience and see it, and why can they afford to take vacations? Not because your beaches are sandier, or your[/b]
    LMAO

Thats why one of ur biggest movie producer had to make a documentary about the health care sector.

Oh yea, thats why alot familys had to leave their houses cuz they couldnt play their debts back anymore to the financial sector.

Banned Senior Member

I'm pretty sure Michael Moore isn't one of America's biggest movie producers

Boyce

look at this forum, noone is discussing anything important and nothing worth discussing about is being posted.
    however, the wise man learn a lot from the fool. therefore i'll still hang around.[/b]
    LOL.. noob.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Ok, you love Europe and all you can do is make non contributing posts like "what a big lie" and "i <3 my continent".. You&#39;re like one of those 9 year olds who gets in an argument, and after you get your ass sat down by someone proving you wrong, you just sits there going "Nuh, uh! I&#39;m right cuz I said so =] I has a cookie look at me!"[/b]
    I don&#39;t need arguments for the united states of course everything tehre is a lie

presidents who come and go are the biggest ass holes for example george bush

and world tarde center hehe all the world know that wtc was USA self

to get a reason to invade Iraq for the oil

and the united states never can be a world police this is so shit

maybe the european union can be the world police they have human law and no death penalty

so pls fuck off

sexyrexy

omfg... 9/11 was not a usa conspriacy... and invade iraq for oil... /retard... our gas prices were like 1.30 a gallon before 9/11.. now they are about 3.50 .. yea we invade for oil.. fuck off

no death penatly.. you think a guy kills 21 innocent people doesnt deserve to die.. or would you rather give him 3 square meals per day, housing, a bed, clothes... ffs

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

omfg... 9/11 was not a usa conspriacy... and invade iraq for oil... /retard... our gas prices were like 1.30 a gallon before 9/11.. now they are about 3.50 .. yea we invade for oil.. fuck off

no death penatly.. you think a guy kills 21 innocent people doesnt deserve to die.. or would you rather give him 3 square meals per day, housing, a bed, clothes... ffs[/b]
    the USA are one of the states with the worst human rights

same like Iran, China, Russia and Cuba

and guatanamo best example for the worst human rights

StoneColdAngel

the USA are one of the states with the worst human rights

same like Iran, China, Russia and Cuba
    and guatanamo best example for the worst human rights[/b]
    Sure the USA does a lot bullshit but saying 9/11 was a selmade scenario goes way too far. Their way to handle things seem like they are decided by little childs. Oh and I gotta "+1" sexyrexys comment on the death penalty, such ppl deserve to die.

Banned

From what I&#39;ve learn about countries with free healthcare...They wont pay for surgeries that has record of not improving a person&#39;s condition.

I.E. if you need a surgery but your life expectancy after is only 1-3 years away they wont pay for it.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Ok, you love Europe and all you can do is make non contributing posts like "what a big lie" and "i <3 my continent".. You&#39;re like one of those 9 year olds who gets in an argument, and after you get your ass sat down by someone proving you wrong, you just sits there going "Nuh, uh! I&#39;m right cuz I said so =] I has a cookie look at me!"[/b]
    Some gangsta should mug ur mod rights for being a dumb dick.

Estonia is the best country in the world![/b]
    Estland u bish! <_<

America is the best. Europeans can trash talk America all they want, but the truth is they go through so much effort to be like them. Sure, some parts of your country may be better; 14 year olds could be allowed to go in bars and get drunk, you may have more historical landmarks, and you could even have better scenery! But Americans take vacations to places like that so they may experience and see it, and why can they afford to take vacations? Not because your beaches are sandier, or your view is better. It&#39;s because they can afford to.

Also, Zimbabwe is the best country. I can go outside and kill any dark skinned person not in a uniform and not get in trouble.

Oh look, 1,999 posts. I think I&#39;ll celebrate my 2000th post by doing what I just mentioned.[/b]
    Actually, psy, ur the only amerycan fen here i like. Rest are rednecks and tards. BUT point is that theres nothing to see in america. Only thing i could possibly come see is the grand canyon and maybe that ghey part of san francisco where cama lives :lol: Im from middle class and iv been in pretty much every major city in europe, twice. Iv been in babalands, china and georgia. Iv been in new-zealand. I can fuking afford america even for the lousy cash i get from my part time job while being a fulltime student in a gg uni that as a matter of fact has alot of students from US and from canada but canada, thats more on a historical reasons. But nothing rly tempts me to vist US.

Oh and our beaches are better coz our women go around topless.

Banned

Some gangsta should mug ur mod rights for being a dumb dick.
    Estland u bish! <_<
    Actually, psy, ur the only amerycan fen here i like. Rest are rednecks and tards. BUT point is that theres nothing to see in america. Only thing i could possibly come see is the grand canyon and maybe that ghey part of san francisco where cama lives :lol: Im from middle class and iv been in pretty much every major city in europe, twice. Iv been in babalands, china and georgia. Iv been in new-zealand. I can fuking afford america even for the lousy cash i get from my part time job while being a fulltime student in a gg uni that as a matter of fact has alot of students from US and from canada but canada, thats more on a historical reasons. But nothing rly tempts me to vist US.

Oh and our beaches are better coz our women go around topless.[/b]
    so, everyone that has made a post about america is a redneck? thats a little stereotypical if u ask me. i find it funny, that people say europe is better, america is better etc etc, have actually never gotten in the other persons shoes and decided to live there. if i live in spain, am i going to talk about how bad spain is and talk about how good america is? fuck no, people take offense when they are generalized.

Psy

2000th post!!

Oh and our beaches are better coz our women go around topless.[/b]
    The only women you can pick up off American beaches are too heavy to lift.

Yarr I said America was history deficit. The mortar to most of the monuments has blood mixed in with it. It&#39;s not a real noble country. And the highest "honor award" one can receive is given by the stupidest person in the country, but the only reason an average person from out-of-country would want to visit this country is to visit relatives or file for dual citizenship. If you have a lot of money to spare, you could visit the USA just to see sites such as lake powell, disney world/land, Valley Forge, Yellowstone Geysers, The Rocky Mountains, The Grand Canyon, or Camaz0tz&#39;s mom (Or gamble in Vegas. Woo).

Banned

We seem to forget there are pros and cons for everything. However you dont need to accept both views in an argument to be open minded. All is need is to listen and understand.

(This is for the idiot above my post)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast